Nugent apologizes for using term 'subhuman mongrel'

Shucks. Now what are you guys going to whine about to distract from Obama's abysmal policies?

what, he sobered up?

I suspect his fake apology was because he started getting shit from conservatives. Rand Paul threw him under bus, as did Rick Perry.

Ayup... anyone that thinks "I do apologize–not necessarily to the President–but on behalf of much better men than myself," is a personal apology from Ted to the President, really just does not understand the English language.

That's a curious phrase, "on behalf of much better men than myself..."

Does that mean he's apologizing for the benefit of the politicians who might take a hit from what he said?

Or what?

Say it ain't so Teddy. We need you to be just the way you are.

Nugent apologizes for using term ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - Conservative activist and rocker Ted Nugent apologized Friday for using the term "subhuman mongrel" to describe President Barack Obama.
"Rick Perry the professional politician" LOOOOOL :eek: that degenerate should marry Sarah Bachmann
And why was this thread moved? :confused:

156369.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvmKnFY4uk]Rick Perry 'Oops' - YouTube[/ame]

Nugent apologizes for using term ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - Conservative activist and rocker Ted Nugent apologized Friday for using the term "subhuman mongrel" to describe President Barack Obama.

He didn't apologize to the President. He apologized to better men then Nugent.

Oh wait. That is the President.

And just about everyone else.

So Mr. Shittypants did apologize!

he apologized on behalf of better men, not to better men.

Which rabid LOLberal bit you anyway? Yo used to at least have a semblance of intelligence, but you've apparently gone full rabid. You aren't foaming at the mouth too, are you?

Good grief, dude.

Forum List

Back