Number One Clinton Foundation Donor Traded With Iran While Hilary Was SOS

Her ties to Pinchuk are way bigger than that.

I know. Bill had Monica, Hillary has Pinchuk.

Unless she doesn't. I don't see this 'scandal' amounting to much.

For many Ukrainians this will amount to a great deal.

I'm third generation Ukrainian and I am really angry over this coup backed by western powers including my own darling Prime Minister and my Conservative Party.

This confirms on a whole different level the tie in between the State Department and the coup that Pinchuk, Poroshenko and other oligarchs backed.

How so? Again, there are zero examples of the State Department levying sanctions against any non-US company for such a tiny infraction. Not one in any country, any industry.

How then does this 'confirm' anything? Al it confirms is that the State Department didn't give a shit about infractions that register in the thousands. But those that registered in the hundreds of millions.

They stand to make billions from the coup that has catapulted the Ukraine into a civil war.

Who is 'they'? Remember, Bill and Hillary don't make a penny from the Clinton Foundation. They draw no salary. Its a charity they founded (or more accurately, that Bill founded). How then are 'they' going to make a penny off of the situation in the Ukraine?

And again, the Secretary of State doesn't decide the US position on major issues like the Ukraine situation. The President does. So even hypothetically your allegations are just nonsense.
I think you actually believe all that jazz and that Bill and Hill don't personally profit from their "15% to the charity" scam.

Her ties to Pinchuk are way bigger than that.

I'm third generation Ukrainian and I am really angry over this coup backed by western powers including my own darling Prime Minister and my Conservative Party.

This confirms on a whole different level the tie in between the State Department and the coup that Pinchuk, Poroshenko and other oligarchs backed.

How so? Again, there are zero examples of the State Department levying sanctions against any non-US company for such a tiny infraction. Not one in any country, any industry.

How then does this 'confirm' anything? Al it confirms is that the State Department didn't give a shit about infractions that register in the thousands. But those that registered in the hundreds of millions.

They stand to make billions from the coup that has catapulted the Ukraine into a civil war.

Who is 'they'? Remember, Bill and Hillary don't make a penny from the Clinton Foundation. They draw no salary. Its a charity they founded (or more accurately, that Bill founded). How then are 'they' going to make a penny off of the situation in the Ukraine?

And again, the Secretary of State doesn't decide the US position on major issues like the Ukraine situation. The President does. So even hypothetically your allegations are just nonsense.
I think you actually believe all that jazz and that Bill and Hill don't personally profit from their "15% to the charity" scam.

I think accusations are like assholes. Especially in an election cycle. And if you had evidence to back your 'scam' claims regarding Bill and Hill you'd have already presented it.

I think accusations are like assholes. Especially in an election cycle. And if you had evidence to back your 'scam' claims regarding Bill and Hill you'd have already presented it.
I assume the evidence in question are expense accounts as listed in the tax return? The expenses that ate all but 15% of the donations? This ain't about an election because Hitlery ain't gonna be involved. Any day now she will withdraw. Probably right after her next "fall."

Hitlery?

At what point does one disqualify themselves from the debate?

Well it was 1997, if memory serves, when the committee it say on was fined a half million dollars and the highest ranking public official was fined a couple hundred grand, personally... which disqualified her, the first time.

I'm throwing in Reagan to check your compass.

pretty fucking uppity for being a liber:suck:er newbie.., why is it you are so fucking stupid as to bring in a dead president that has not one fucking thing to do with the whorish Hitlery and her scam foundation, she is in my OPINION a fucking traitorous America hating lesbian bitch. :up:

i know your fucking game, and i am surprised TK is playing it with you.

:fu: ........+....... :up_yours: ........ :asshole:

I assume the evidence in question are expense accounts as listed in the tax return? The expenses that ate all but 15% of the donations? This ain't about an election because Hitlery ain't gonna be involved. Any day now she will withdraw. Probably right after her next "fall."

And when she doesn't 'withdraw' 'any day now', will you admit that you didn't have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

Or will you just make up another random prediction that is equally baseless?

Hitlery?

Well it was 1997, if memory serves, when the committee it say on was fined a half million dollars and the highest ranking public official was fined a couple hundred grand, personally... which disqualified her, the first time.

Site sources, run though an English translator and get back to me.

Hitlery?

Shrugs.....you're seeing a window into the Right Wing echo chamber. They don't require much in terms of logic, reason, or rational thinking. Its like some intellectually flaccid version of Jerry McGuire.

"You had me at 'Hitlery'"

pretty fucking uppity for being a liber:suck:er newbie.., why is it you are so fucking stupid as to bring in a dead president that has not one fucking thing to do with the whorish Hitlery and her scam foundation, she is in my OPINION a fucking traitorous America hating lesbian bitch. :up:

Yeah, there is nothing here to respond to. Perfect example of why despite our political differences we can't get along. Thanks, I'm sure you provided something important to someone living somewhere. I'm just not really into it.

Yes, that scam foundation that only gives 15% to the cause. And I can just see Hill and Bill crying into their Bud Lite about letting that much money get away. Thats their money, by god!

Hitlery?

Shrugs.....you're seeing a window into the Right Wing echo chamber. They don't require much in terms of logic, reason, or rational thinking. Its like some intellectually flaccid version of Jerry McGuire.

Listen, I'm not new to political forums, I've been looking into this one the past month debating with myself whether to stick my toe in and probably a mistake on my part I did. By far, by very, very far outside of Stormfront this is one of the most racist spaces on the internet I've seen in quite sometime. Seriously, it's kind of disgusting.

I sort of hope it convinces her to bow out. There are better Democrats out there.

That said, selling weapons to them to fund Central American genocide didn't keep Bush41 out of the White House.

And when she doesn't 'withdraw' 'any day now', will you admit that you didn't have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

Absolutely not. I never chew my cabbage twice. The Queen Bull Dyke is toast.

Hitlery?

Listen, I'm not new to political forums, I've been looking into this one the past month debating with myself whether to stick my toe in and probably a mistake on my part I did. By far, by very, very far outside of Stormfront this is one of the most racist spaces on the internet I've seen in quite sometime. Seriously, it's kind of disgusting.
Racist? Where? Who?

Absolutely not. I never chew my cabbage twice. The Queen Bull Dyke is toast.

So if your opinion on your predictions doesn't change if they're wildly inaccurate.....then clearly accuracy has nothing to do with your opinion.

Accuracy matters to me. So why should I care about your opinion about Hillary?

I sort of hope it convinces her to bow out. There are better Democrats out there.

That said, selling weapons to them to fund Central American genocide didn't keep Bush41 out of the White House.

I would love to see more competition from the Democrats. I think as a nation we are missing out by not having it as I think the way the electoral map is laid out and changing demographics that Republicans are running out of core constituents. During presidential years they are at a serious disadvantage. That makes the Democratic primaries that much more important. I'd take Hillary right now over anyone the GOP can muster up, but Clinton historically has been pretty centrist, I can live with that but I would like to see a true liberal candidate.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying I prefer options but i don't want the GOP's.

And this is nothing remotely close to that. Hillary didn't sell a thing. She didn't orchestrate the sale of anything. There's nothing even remotely analogous to Iran Contra and this situation.

Forum List

Back