Number One Clinton Foundation Donor Traded With Iran While Hilary Was SOS

Doesn't appear that she did.

According to whom?

The guy that every Republican candidate aspires to be did, or at least his administration did. I'm not sure why Republicans have never reconciled this.

I don't know why, when your star is faced with serious allegations, you suddenly make Republican behavior 30 years ago an issue. Why can't you directly address me? Would you do it for a Scooby snack?

I'm sorry, what do you want me to respond to? A Hillary Clinton quote taken way, way out of context? You don't have anything for me to respond to.

Respond to the allegations with something other than "Reagan did it, too," or "this is speculation." Stop dodging and prove to us why or how Hillary has nothing to do with this. I am a bulldog as it pertains to this kind of debate, and you, my unfortunate friend, are the meat.

There is no quote, you idiot, just her behavior, which all of us (except you) can see.

According to whom?

The guy that every Republican candidate aspires to be did, or at least his administration did. I'm not sure why Republicans have never reconciled this.

I don't know why, when your star is faced with serious allegations, you suddenly make Republican behavior 30 years ago an issue. Why can't you directly address me? Would you do it for a Scooby snack?

I'm sorry, what do you want me to respond to? A Hillary Clinton quote taken way, way out of context? You don't have anything for me to respond to.

Respond to the allegations with something other than "Reagan did it, too," or "this is speculation." Stop dodging and prove to us why or how Hillary has nothing to do with this. I am a bulldog as it pertains to this kind of debate, and you, my unfortunate friend, are the meat.

There is no quote, you idiot, just her behavior, which all of us (except you) can see.

It is speculation. And Reagan did more than "it too".

I'm happy you think you have a lock on this, but I'm not really worried about it.

I'm happy you think you have a lock on this, but I'm not really worried about it.

No, you are in classic denial. Hillary is no angel. You aren't the brightest server on the network either.

Have you seen any e-mails lying around anywhere?

According to whom?

Allegations that don't have much teeth.

If the State department had a history of sanctioning companies for 800k violations by non-US companies, then the Interpipe order might be significant. But there are zero examples of such sanctions at that infraction level. Or within orders and orders and orders of magnitude of it. You have to go up to $500 million dollar infractions before the State Department would get involved.

There's simply no evidence of preferential treatment.

No, you are in classic denial.

You could have just not responded and had the same impact.

Not really, you can, however, keep issuing your denials. You give us all a window into the motivations of the liberal Democrat each time you post.

Right, now often have people said something to this effect on the internet? Is this a political forum or is this some shit you find buried in the depths of a Youtube comments? I get it, you disagree with me. You've provided nothing to prove that either Hillary Clinton or the Clinton Foundation broke the law. I pointed to Reagan, a hero of the right who practically admitted on national TV that his administration did. Fair is fair, that's what happened.

Reagan only matters in the sense that this is where conservatives want to be, well, then you get to answer for it.

Her ties to Pinchuk are way bigger than that.

I know. Bill had Monica, Hillary has Pinchuk.

Unless she doesn't. I don't see this 'scandal' amounting to much.

For many Ukrainians this will amount to a great deal.

I'm third generation Ukrainian and I am really angry over this coup backed by western powers including my own darling Prime Minister and my Conservative Party.

This confirms on a whole different level the tie in between the State Department and the coup that Pinchuk, Poroshenko and other oligarchs backed.

They stand to make billions from the coup that has catapulted the Ukraine into a civil war.

Pinchuk is now tied into 29 millions to the Clinton Foundation. But that's pennies for what he and others are now going to make from the overthrow of the duly elected government of the Ukraine.

I am really fucking pissed off because this has ripped the country apart.

This is a big deal to many. Now all those with the blood on their hands of over 6000 eastern Ukrainians are being flushed out into the open.

No, you are in classic denial.

You could have just not responded and had the same impact.

Not really, you can, however, keep issuing your denials. You give us all a window into the motivations of the liberal Democrat each time you post.

Right, how often have people said something to this effect on the internet? Is this a political forum or is this some shit you find buried in the depths of a Youtube comments? I get it, you disagree with me. You've provided nothing to prove that either Hillary Clinton or the Clinton Foundation broke the law. I pointed to Reagan, a hero of the right who practically admitted on national TV that his administration did. Fair is fair, that's what happened.

Reagan only matters in the sense that this is where conservatives want to be, well, then you get to answer for it.

hiLIARy will not stop running until they place her in restraints. The misanthropic harridan wants power!!! POWER!!!
hillary-2.jpg

YOU WILL VOTE FOR hiLIARy!!

You've provided nothing to prove that either Hillary Clinton or the Clinton Foundation broke the law.

No, you chose to discredit the source. Your words were "I'm really not worried about it."

Yeah, I'm not really concerned about it. I know you want me to be but I'
I pointed to Reagan, a hero of the right who practically admitted on national TV that his administration did.

Yes, you are like a compass who can point everywhere but north. Reagan has no impact on this debate.

You're practically accusing Hillary Clinton of treason. I'm throwing in Reagan to check your compass.

Her ties to Pinchuk are way bigger than that.

I know. Bill had Monica, Hillary has Pinchuk.

Unless she doesn't. I don't see this 'scandal' amounting to much.

For many Ukrainians this will amount to a great deal.

I'm third generation Ukrainian and I am really angry over this coup backed by western powers including my own darling Prime Minister and my Conservative Party.

This confirms on a whole different level the tie in between the State Department and the coup that Pinchuk, Poroshenko and other oligarchs backed.

How so? Again, there are zero examples of the State Department levying sanctions against any non-US company for such a tiny infraction of Iranian sanctions. Not one in any country, any industry.

How then does this 'confirm' anything? Al it confirms is that the State Department didn't give a shit about infractions that register in the thousands. But those that registered in the hundreds of millions.

They stand to make billions from the coup that has catapulted the Ukraine into a civil war.

Who is 'they'? Remember, Bill and Hillary don't make a penny from the Clinton Foundation. They draw no salary. Its a charity they founded (or more accurately, that Bill founded). How then are 'they' going to make a penny off of the situation in the Ukraine?

And again, the Secretary of State doesn't decide the US position on major issues like the Ukraine situation. The President does. So even hypothetically your allegations are just nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back