Number One Clinton Foundation Donor Traded With Iran While Hilary Was SOS

I think the way the electoral map is laid out and changing demographics that Republicans are running out of core constituents.

wpid-data-laughs-o.gif

Shit, this is another one of your posts that has no real meaning that I probably shouldn't be responding to, right? Data would agree with that, it makes no sense.

So far, you have dismissed any opposing post as "not worth responding to." But by issuing a response to that post, it is in fact meaningful and worth responding to, is it not?

You want me to respond to your post of an animated gif? I think I did, I'm not impressed, what more do you want?

I think the way the electoral map is laid out and changing demographics that Republicans are running out of core constituents.

wpid-data-laughs-o.gif

Shit, this is another one of your posts that has no real meaning that I probably shouldn't be responding to, right? Data would agree with that, it makes no sense.

Templar isn't exactly in good form tonight. He's usually more......relevant.

Ok, I'll hold judgement then...I guess?

You want me to respond to your post of an animated gif? I think I did, I'm not impressed, what more do you want?

An actual argument from you. If you don't like gifs, post a cogent argument against one of my previous posts.

Forum List

Back