Nunes Memo is Obstruction of Justice in itself

How does a memo obstruct justice? Good Lord, you can't make this shit up.
No critical thinking ability?

Answer this question and then I'll explain it to you.

Do you believe the memo brought the motives of Rosenstein in to question? Should he be forced out?

Of course it did. And it should be looked into though. Funny, the "dossier", which is for the most part a work of fiction, is embraced as the word of God. Anything from the other side is immediately dismissed.

Answer this question, do you really believe Trump hired hookers to pee on his bed?

Do you honestly believe that is in any way relevant to a warrant that is specific to Page?
It’s called a ploy and page was the target to spy on trump. We know it now

If the out of context memo was used by President Trump to fire Rosenstein, who controls the Russian investigator, Mueller....and the asst deputy director were fired too, then Trump could appoint a new Deputy director and get the new one to be Trump's "man" to fire or curtail Mueller's investigation.

Rosenstein has not been fired.

His deputy just stepped down leaving an opening for a Trump appointee who would take Rosenstein's place if he were fired.

Rachel Brand resigns from Justice Department - CNNPolitics

But, they claimed Rosenstein was fired. Oh, so if he were fired.
Yes, we can see this is looking like a PLANNED Saturday Night Massacre, in Slow Mo'.... and mainly from Pres. Trump's tweets....he wears his emotions on his tweet sleeves...and always spells out, what he wants his followers to believe... truly, he does do that....

If the out of context memo was used by President Trump to fire Rosenstein, who controls the Russian investigator, Mueller....and the asst deputy director were fired too, then Trump could appoint a new Deputy director and get the new one to be Trump's "man" to fire or curtail Mueller's investigation.

His deputy just stepped down leaving an opening for a Trump appointee who would take Rosenstein's place if he were fired.

Yes, we can see this is looking like a PLANNED Saturday Night Massacre, in Slow Mo'.... and mainly from Pres. Trump's tweets....he wears his emotions on his tweet sleeves...and always spells out, what he wants his followers to believe... truly, he does do that....
We know how much the left hate truths.

Do you believe the memo brought the motives of Rosenstein in to question? Should he be forced out?
Why did the democrats not want it out? Cause it says everything
The Democrats knew the memo was deceiving through the omission of FACTS,

and the Justice Department and FBI Director and the Minority leader of the intelligence select committee, felt that it was not following the protocols in place that allowed the Intelligence committee and the Intelligence Agencies have a relationship to share their top secret information with the Select Intel committee and not fear that any of that top secret information would leak out that could compromise the intelligence collected by revealing their sources in indirect ways that our enemies could figure out....

Nunes and Ryan screwed the pooch....and we are less safe down the road, due to it... they sold their souls to Satan... imo.

There was a non partisan means for this to be investigated through an Inspector General, without this man made Dog and Pony show and propaganda campaign...and without ruining Congress's and the Intel Community's trust.

We sure know how the Trumpster feels about it.... :rolleyes: refusing to release the Democratic memo so far, for a week since the Nunes misleading dud hit....

Why did the democrats not want it out? Cause it says everything
The Democrats knew the memo was deceiving through the omission of FACTS,

and the Justice Department and FBI Director and the Minority leader of the intelligence select committee, felt that it was not following the protocols in place that allowed the Intelligence committee and the Intelligence Agencies have a relationship to share their top secret information with the Select Intel committee and not fear that any of that top secret information would leak out that could compromise the intelligence collected by revealing their sources in indirect ways that our enemies could figure out....

Nunes and Ryan screwed the pooch....and we are less safe down the road, due to it... they sold their souls to Satan... imo.

There was a non partisan means for this to be investigated through an Inspector General, without this man made Dog and Pony show and propaganda campaign...and without ruining Congress's and the Intel Community's trust.
Didn’t Feinstein leak testimony? What’s with you fks being fking hypocrites on almost every fking thing? Fk

We sure know how the Trumpster feels about it.... :rolleyes: refusing to release the Democratic memo so far, for a week since the Nunes misleading dud hit....
Oh, you mean that sabatoge doctrine? There is no honor in a leftist soul anymore! Fking Sad

What? Show it has anything to do with collusion on the election.

I can't show you what the Russian Investigators or the Mueller prosecutors have and you know that so why ask? I can show you what all of the investigative reporters have pieced together that is public now....but 90% is hidden from us because it is what the Russian Investigators on the special counsels team are finding and processing and determining what is or is not illegal....

Collusion is not a legal term....but there is lots of evidence that the Trump team conspired or colluded with an enemy foreign nation during their campaign and transition....what has not been shown, in the public, is whether there was a definitive, quid pro quo....

As far as the money laundering stuff with the Russians, that hasn't been shown in the public, it is behind Mueller's doors if he has anything...other than what the press has been able to show like Trump's and son in law's real estate transactions with the Russians that reek of money laundering....and his Duetsche Bank connections....

So what you're telling me is all these definitive statements you've been making are nothing but speculation and supposition. GOT IT!

Yep, just like your statements and proclamations.

Other than what has been reported in the press....I know a tenth of what Mueller knows, and it ain't looking good for Team Trump with just that.... imo :D

SO yes, absolutely, it is speculation, on both my and your end.... it would be foolish to think otherwise!

So why are you ignoring political leaders from both parties saying they have see NO evidence of coordination between the campaign and Russia? Is it they just don't play to your personal bias?

Because both sides ARE NOT SAYING THAT.... it's a twisted right wing talking point, that is not truthful when you examine what they have fully said about it in context.

Feel free to look up the multiple times Diane Feinstein said it to Wolf Blitzer, hell even Maxine (impeach 45) Waters said it.

What? Show it has anything to do with collusion on the election.

I can't show you what the Russian Investigators or the Mueller prosecutors have and you know that so why ask? I can show you what all of the investigative reporters have pieced together that is public now....but 90% is hidden from us because it is what the Russian Investigators on the special counsels team are finding and processing and determining what is or is not illegal....

Collusion is not a legal term....but there is lots of evidence that the Trump team conspired or colluded with an enemy foreign nation during their campaign and transition....what has not been shown, in the public, is whether there was a definitive, quid pro quo....

As far as the money laundering stuff with the Russians, that hasn't been shown in the public, it is behind Mueller's doors if he has anything...other than what the press has been able to show like Trump's and son in law's real estate transactions with the Russians that reek of money laundering....and his Duetsche Bank connections....

So what you're telling me is all these definitive statements you've been making are nothing but speculation and supposition. GOT IT!

Other than what has been reported in the press....I know a tenth of what Mueller knows, and it ain't looking good for Team Trump with just that.... imo :D

SO yes, absolutely, it is speculation, on both my and your end.... it would be foolish to think otherwise!

OK, so, the tenth that you know, what is it that makes you think it ain't looking good?
We know a lot about the Obstruction of Justice investigation on Trump, because we can see what Trump has done and said via twitter, or him just opening his mouth, like in the interview with Lester Holt, and seen his continual, non stop actions to discredit, muddy the waters, and to try to stop this official investigation through firing the people who were involved in investigating. We have Trump crafting a letter for Don Junior that was a cover up and PURE LIES....all meant to deceive.

As far as Trump Team connections and collusion with the Russians, there are the countless meetings and connections with the Trump Team and Russians, yet with no other Nation....

we have Don Junior and Manafort and Kushner's meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower for dirt on Hillary, we have Papadopolis's meetings with Russians and in April, 3 months before they were released, he was told that the Russians have thousands of stolen Clinton Campaign emails, Papadopolis notified Team Trump with nearly 10 different emails to different Trump Team heads, yet team trump did nothing, and did not notify the FBI and didn't even consider it....

We have Flynn, working a quid pro quo, for Trump's payment for the Russian help, by promising them he would remove sanctions on them...and even Trump himself, when asked what his talks were about when he met Putin at some overseas conference, he said believe it or not, we talked about "Russian adoptions", well talking about Russian Adoptions is code word for talking about the Russian sanctions we put on them....

We have 40 different meetings of the Trump campaign with the Russians, of which every single person involved meeting with them, LIED ABOUT IT, including Trump.... not one single Trump campaign person, told the truth when asked, not even Jeff Sessions....WHY DID THEY ALL LIE?

We have very strange real estate transactions, like Trump selling a home he bought for 50 million and shortly afterwards sold it for $100 million to a Russian oligarch who works with Putin....and similar transactions by Kusner in New York....we have Kushner secretly meeting with a Russian Banker that our Nation had Sanctions on....that Kushner lied about it even taking place....

we have the head of Blackwater, Betsy Devos's brother also involved with meetings with the Russians in the Seychelle Islands for Team Trump,

we have Kushner trying to set up back door communications with the Russians, to keep it from the American citizens and our own govt, through the Russian embassy....

We have Gordan and Manafort on Team Trump, changing the Republican platform, so that we favor Russia and not the Ukraine....and everyone on team trump that lied about that....until they finally admitted it....

We've got Roger Stone working with wikileaks to disseminate the stolen emails, we also have the Trump Campaign's marketing pac, trying to get julian Assange to let them help him choose how to sort through and release the stolen DNC and Podesta emails

Gawd, there is so much more and all of that is just at the top of my head....

AND special counsel MUELLER was charged with investigating all of those things and knows 90 % MORE, than we do...

Let alone the other crimes he may come across, like all of the Manafort and Gates stuff with Russian Money Laundering as just one of the charges of criminality...

All of the things I have mentioned above have all been reported on....it's part of what we, the public, knows....

Analysis | All the known times the Trump campaign met with Russians

Who's who in Trump-Russia saga - CNNPolitics

Countless, REALLY??????????????????
there are the countless meetings and connections with the Trump Team and Russians
According to your link it was 19, I guess you consider that countless because you have to take off your shoes to count that high. LMAO

Of course it did. And it should be looked into though. Funny, the "dossier", which is for the most part a work of fiction, is embraced as the word of God. Anything from the other side is immediately dismissed.

Answer this question, do you really believe Trump hired hookers to pee on his bed?

Do you honestly believe that is in any way relevant to a warrant that is specific to Page?

And anyone he spoke to within the campaign. Funny how you omit that.

So why are you ignoring political leaders from both parties saying they have see NO evidence of coordination between the campaign and Russia? Is it they just don't play to your personal bias?

Because both sides ARE NOT SAYING THAT.... it's a twisted right wing talking point, that is not truthful when you examine what they have fully said about it in context.

Feel free to look up the multiple times Diane Feinstein said it to Wolf Blitzer, hell even Maxine (impeach 45) Waters said it.

is maxine or diane doing a criminal investigation, where they would know one way or another?

And Diane is always RESERVED and cautious on how she answers because she is sworn to secrecy on what her intel committee knows and does behind closed door sessions....and can not interfere with the Criminal special counsel investigation...

Certainly YOU know that.....

is maxine or diane doing a criminal investigation, where they would know one way or another?

And Diane is always RESERVED and cautious on how she answers because she is sworn to secrecy on what her intel committee knows and does behind closed door sessions....and can not interfere with the Criminal special counsel investigation...

So when did you and Diane become bff’s that you know her so well? Again, the leftist insanity in full display!

Trump the coward
Double Standard’
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat, blasted Trump’s decision.

“The president’s double standard when it comes to transparency is appalling,” he said in a statement late Friday. “The rationale for releasing the Nunes memo, transparency, vanishes when it could show information that’s harmful to him.”

Adam Schiff of California, the panel’s top Democrat who wrote the memo, which is about 10 pages long, said that Trump was treating it differently from the four-page Republican version commissioned by Nunes that was released last week. He said the committee would review the concerns expressed by the FBI and Justice Department.

“After ignoring urging of FBI & DOJ not to release misleading Nunes memo because it omits material facts, @POTUS now expresses concerns over sharing precisely those facts with public and seeks to send it back to the same Majority that produced the flawed Nunes memo to begin with,” Schiff tweeted late Friday.

Nunes said in a statement that “Intelligence Committee Republicans encourage the minority to accept the DOJ’s recommendations and make the appropriate technical changes and redactions so that no sources and methods are disclosed and their memo can be declassified as soon as possible.”

Political Gamble
The decision to block the Democratic memo is a political risk for Trump, who claimed the Republican-authored version vindicated his claims of unfair political influence in investigations at the Justice Department. He approved the release of the GOP memo over the objections of FBI Director Christopher Wray, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Schiff had submitted the memo to the FBI and Justice Department so they could vet it for sensitive information.

The White House released a letter from Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that said they have given details to the intelligence panel about which portions of the Democratic memo are too sensitive to release.

Trump the coward
Double Standard’
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat, blasted Trump’s decision.

“The president’s double standard when it comes to transparency is appalling,” he said in a statement late Friday. “The rationale for releasing the Nunes memo, transparency, vanishes when it could show information that’s harmful to him.”

Adam Schiff of California, the panel’s top Democrat who wrote the memo, which is about 10 pages long, said that Trump was treating it differently from the four-page Republican version commissioned by Nunes that was released last week. He said the committee would review the concerns expressed by the FBI and Justice Department.

“After ignoring urging of FBI & DOJ not to release misleading Nunes memo because it omits material facts, @POTUS now expresses concerns over sharing precisely those facts with public and seeks to send it back to the same Majority that produced the flawed Nunes memo to begin with,” Schiff tweeted late Friday.

Nunes said in a statement that “Intelligence Committee Republicans encourage the minority to accept the DOJ’s recommendations and make the appropriate technical changes and redactions so that no sources and methods are disclosed and their memo can be declassified as soon as possible.”

Political Gamble
The decision to block the Democratic memo is a political risk for Trump, who claimed the Republican-authored version vindicated his claims of unfair political influence in investigations at the Justice Department. He approved the release of the GOP memo over the objections of FBI Director Christopher Wray, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Schiff had submitted the memo to the FBI and Justice Department so they could vet it for sensitive information.

The White House released a letter from Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that said they have given details to the intelligence panel about which portions of the Democratic memo are too sensitive to release.
The DOJ wants the redactions

Trump the coward
Double Standard’

Political Gamble

The DOJ wants the redactions
how did they feel about repub memo? how did the FBI

Great walk back, movement of the goal posts and intellectual dishonesty, all in one post. We're done.

Great walk back, movement of the goal posts and intellectual dishonesty, all in one post. We're done.

truth too much for republicans

The Nunes Memo Doesn’t Reveal an Abuse of Power. It Is One

1 of Nixon's lawyers wrote a similar memo and ended up in jail for 4 months.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump's lap dog in Congress went to jail for this?

The memo was deliberately misleading to obscure Trump's obstruction of justice.

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

You Communists crack me up, and the more you panic, the funnier you tget.
we are not panicked at all....what's there to be panicked about? truth will prevail....

the only ones panicked seem to be Trump and followers, and it would be interesting to find out WHY?

Forum List

Back