NY AG says she may seize Trump's buildings if he can't pay his $354M civil fraud fine

So they can crme in another State?

That isn't going to happen. It didn't happen when Trump Co was convicted of 17 felonies, and it won't happen now.

The difference is about $453 MM, you understand that the Trump Co. was fined $1.6 MM for compensation that was not taxed? Are you living in a bubble? Based on your perspective, we would lineup millions of companies and fine them for a litany of reasons? Grow up, you’re lazy, just admit it, look in the mirror and be disappointed in yourself, the rest of society is unfazed by this bullshit..

The $455 MM is significant, you can try to trivialize it, but be honest about this, half a billion dollars will get people’s attention…

The difference is about $453 MM, you understand that the Trump Co. was fined $1.6 MM for compensation that was not taxed?
Well then criminals better tighten it up.

It's always so strange to me how middle class right wingers will so willingly be drolling, volunteer footsoldiers for millionaires and billionaires who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

It's the con of the millennium. And the GOP has it down to an art form.

Why? Have they all committed hundreds of millions of dollars in fraud?
Let’s see, he was found guilty before his trial, Judge Engoron is now a certified real estate appraiser, somehow he claims an almost 100 year old National Historic Landmark, Mar-a-Lago that is a 65,000 sq ft property located on 17 acres of oceanfront, in one of the most iconic cites in the world is only worth $277 a sq ft? You would have to be the village idiot to believe that, a luxury property in that location??? There are condos selling for $1,500 to $2,500 a sq ft on inlets in Miami.

So tell me again why any business would stay in New York, knowing that if the State AG doesn’t like your politics, you could lose everything…

It's always so strange to me how middle class right wingers will so willingly be drolling, volunteer footsoldiers for millionaires and billionaires who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

It's the con of the millennium. And the GOP has it down to an art form.
criminals better tighten up ? does that include violent offenders that assault innocent people , cops, and ransack stores in shoplifting gangs that are all released back into the society in dem run shitholes ?

Last edited:
Yeah or Johnny Law Fort Fun Indiana is going to get you!! 😂 😆 😝
It always amazes me how individuals such as yourself feel so inadequate, is this a genetic problem or is this just because you don’t have a work ethic? You have no clue what class anyone is on this board, much less where I fit, your ignorance is showing…

That's your paranoid delusion, because you have to invent fantasies to convince yourself the orange god can do no wrong. Biden has no say in what Jack Smith does. Or Fani Willis. Or the grand juries that indicted the orange pile of shit on the evidence.

Let’s see, he was found guilty before his trial, Judge Engoron is now a certified real estate appraiser, somehow he claims an almost 100 year old National Historic Landmark, Mar-a-Lago that is a 65,000 sq ft property located on 17 acres of oceanfront, in one of the most iconic cites in the world is only worth $277 a sq ft? You would have to be the village idiot to believe that, a luxury property in that location??? There are condos selling for $1,500 to $2,500 a sq ft on inlets in Miami.

So tell me again why any business would stay in New York, knowing that if the State AG doesn’t like your politics, you could lose everything…
Almost all of your post is regurgitated RWNJ propaganda and fully fact-free.

Those are allegations, yes, but you have no evidence.

criminals better tighten up ? does that include violent offenders that assault innocent people , cops, and ransack stores in shoplifting gangs that are all released back into the society in dem run shitholes ?
Here is some evidence. Watch yidnar cry and lie but not answer why.

Did President Trump try to influence the DOJ to act against his political enemies? He is threatening to do it if he wins this election?

Donald Trump, during his presidency, exhibited a dangerous belief that the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) and its attorneys general should serve as his personal lawyers, following his political orders regardless of norms and legal principles1. Here are some key points related to this:
  1. Bill Barr’s Tenure:
  2. Subpoenas Issued:
  3. Geoffrey Berman’s Claims:
  4. Abuse of Rule of Law:
In summary, Trump’s actions and influence on the DoJ raised concerns about the independence of the justice system and its alignment with political interests.

Here is some evidence. Watch yidnar cry and lie but not answer why.

Did President Trump try to influence the DOJ to act against his political enemies? He is threatening to do it if he wins this election?

Donald Trump, during his presidency, exhibited a dangerous belief that the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) and its attorneys general should serve as his personal lawyers, following his political orders regardless of norms and legal principles1. Here are some key points related to this:
  1. Bill Barr’s Tenure:
  2. Subpoenas Issued:
  3. Geoffrey Berman’s Claims:
  4. Abuse of Rule of Law:
In summary, Trump’s actions and influence on the DoJ raised concerns about the independence of the justice system and its alignment with political interests.
how many dems were indicted by Trumps justice dept eh commie ? and i never heard Schiff complaining about being investigated .. Russian collusion has been proven to be a lie and the 1 st round [not the last ] of lawfare committed by the left .. your party will do absolutely anything to keep republicans from winning . you cant rewrite history .. and saying something over and over wont change history .. its an old commie tactic that Americans are waking up to ..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back