NY AG says she may seize Trump's buildings if he can't pay his $354M civil fraud fine

In

Interesting you claimed your family was in the North American continent since 1619 which is roughly before the Mayflower came over and that they were settled in New Amsterdam which actually was not founded till 1625 if my information is correct.. I know Alabama didn’t become a state till many years later but hey Please enlighten me if my facts are incorrect or if you are once again stretching the truth just a tad bit… Maybe your memory is not quite intact seeing how you are now in your 8 th decade of life….I just might give you the benefit of the doubt on this but seeing how you have stretched the facts on other topics I rather doubt I will unless you enlighten me….

My family came from the Netherlands via Brazil. They worked for the Dutch East Indies company.

FFS, stop wetting you panties. Leave that to surada.

However, several Bloomberg L.P. writers later determined that Trump's calculations did not account for the fact the ceiling heights in Trump Tower were much taller than in comparable buildings, and the tower did not have any floors numbered 6–13.[14] According to one author, the building may have as few as 48 usable stories.[15] As of 2021, the building's official owner is GMAC Commercial Mortgage, according to the New York City Department of City Planning.[1]

My family came from the Netherlands via Brazil. They worked for the Dutch East Indies company.
/----/ Fascinating. Did you learn that from family lore or through Ancestry .com? I ask because Ancestry and 23andMe cleared up a lot of mis information in my family history.

/----/ Fascinating. Did you learn that from family lore or through Ancestry .com? I ask because Ancestry and 23andMe cleared up a lot of mis information in my family history.

Nope. Researching the archives in Recife, Brazil... New Amsterdam and the Netherlands... Lots of documentation... Wills, marriages, sales of property... ship's manifests and such.

The first recorded exploration by the Dutch of the area around what is now called New York Bay was in 1609 with the voyage of the ship Halve Maen (English: "Half Moon"), commanded by Henry Hudson[6] in the service of the Dutch Republic, as the emissary of Maurice of Nassau, Prince of Orange and stadholder of Holland. Hudson named the river the Mauritius River. He was also covertly attempting to find the Northwest Passage for the Dutch East India Company. Instead, he brought back news about the possibility of exploitation of beaver by the Dutch who sent commercial, private missions to the area the following years.

Only up to a point.

When you submit paystubs to a bank for a loan, they don't call in FBI experts to verify that they are not forgeries, for example.
And this form that Trump lied on, is certified by their accounting firm who filled it out....so the banks likely don't check that either.... They rely on the accounting firm to be honest....?

And this form that Trump lied on, is certified by their accounting firm who filled it out....so the banks likely don't check that either.... They rely on the accounting firm to be honest....?
100% correct. They have to keep the money flowing. It's a good system. Most borrowers are not career felons, like Trump.

Doesn't GMAC own Trump Tower since 2021

Trump Refinances $100 Million Mortgage On Trump Tower With A Bank Headed By A Political Supporter​

Zach Everson
Forbes Staff
I’m a staff writer at Forbes, reporting on money and politics.
Mar 9, 2022,11:19am EST
The financing came from Axos Bank of San Diego, which launched in 2000 as Bank of Internet USA. Its CEO, Gregory Garrabrants, has contributed $50,000 to Republican campaigns, including $9,600 in support of Trump, since 2012, according to records with the Federal Election Commission.
Trump Refinances $100 Million Mortgage On Trump Tower With A Bank Headed By A Political Supporter

Trump Loses Bid To Pause$454.2 Million Judgement In NY Civil Fraud Trial.

NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Wednesday lost a bid to pause a $454.2 million civil fraud judgment against him for overstating his net worth and real estate values to dupe lenders, meaning he must soon find the cash or post a bond to prevent New York authorities from seizing his property while he appeals.

The decision by Associate Justice Anil Singh of the New York Appellate Division must be affirmed by a full panel of the mid-level state appeals court. Singh granted Trump's request for a stay of a portion of Justice Arthur Engoron's Feb. 16 decision barring the former president from running any New York corporation or seeking loans from the state's banks for three years.

My question is this. P01135809 has always boasted about being Billions of Dollars. He tried to get away with ponying up $100M and the judge shot him down.

P01135809 tried and failed at making deal on the money he owes. Now either he has the bucks or he does not. If he does not, A.G. James says she will seize assets.

Lets start with the Trump National Golf Club at Bedminster, NJ. Ivana's Gravesite can be excavated, what would they find.

Trump Loses Bid To Pause$454.2 Million Judgement In NY Civil Fraud Trial.

NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Wednesday lost a bid to pause a $454.2 million civil fraud judgment against him for overstating his net worth and real estate values to dupe lenders, meaning he must soon find the cash or post a bond to prevent New York authorities from seizing his property while he appeals.

The decision by Associate Justice Anil Singh of the New York Appellate Division must be affirmed by a full panel of the mid-level state appeals court. Singh granted Trump's request for a stay of a portion of Justice Arthur Engoron's Feb. 16 decision barring the former president from running any New York corporation or seeking loans from the state's banks for three years.
/——/ Nobody was duped, you sniveling weasel.

Oh my! Can't move the buildings, can't hide them. Take away the visible fruits of his crime...sounds like justice, to me~

Four days after a judge ordered former President Donald Trump to pay $354 million in his civil fraud case, New York Attorney General Letitia James told ABC News that she is prepared to seize the former president's assets if he is unable to find the cash to cover the fine.
"If he does not have funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets," James said in an interview with ABC News' Aaron Katersky.
Trump was fined $354.8 million plus approximately $100 million in pre-judgment interest on Friday after Judge Arthur Engoron determined that he inflated his net worth in order get more favorable loan terms.
The former president has denied all wrongdoing and has said he will appeal.
Saying that she was "very confident" with the strength of her case on appeal, James reiterated that her office would not hesitate to seize Trump's assets -- mentioning Trump's 40 Wall Street skyscraper by name -- if the former president is unable to find the cash to cover the court-ordered disgorgement.

"We are prepared to make sure that the judgment is paid to New Yorkers, and yes, I look at 40 Wall Street each and every day," James said of the standard court process for collecting judgments in civil cases.

I love how you support stalinism....

Forum List

Back