NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.

Another nothing burger from the lunatic Left.

1624924877267.png

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
It is Trump's lawyer claiming no charges will be filed. Not the Manhattan DA. Seems more like wishful thinking on Rump's lawyer who would rather not have an enraged boss.

Even Fox News does not claim that charges will be dropped. A one-sided claim sourced from a right-wing nut job site? Please.
Company benefits is the target............................You GD ass holes....lolol

It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Try DuckDuckGo.com

newsmax said:
Ronald Fischetti told Politico that he asked Vance's office last week about details of the charges it may file.

But Fischetti said that Vance's team did say they were looking at filing charges against the Trump Organization and some of its employees over alleged failure to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks, according to Politico. According to previous reports, those perks look to involve only a few executives and include cars and apartments.

"We asked, 'Is there anything else?'" Fischetti said. "They said, 'No.'"

"It’s crazy that that's all they had," Fischetti said.

Politico asked Fischetti if the meeting with Vance's lawyers delved into allegations made by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen and the adult film star who claims to have received "hush money" on Trump's behalf, Stormy Daniels. Fischetti said, "Nothing. Not a word on that."

Trump's lawyer added that Vance's team added that they have no plans to bring any charges against the former president himself when the first indictment is made public.

"They just said, 'When this indictment comes down, he won't be charged. Our investigation is ongoing,'" Fischetti said.

A spokesperson for Vance’s office declined to comment for Politico's article.
I use DuckDuckGo and I like it because it doesn’t track you like most others . I figure if I want spyware on my phone and laptop I would choose to add it. That said, it still first shows articles from CNN, Yahoo, MSN, NPR (formerly balanced- a loss) and other left-leaning biased sources. Wonder what’s up with that, I could guess but guessing should be left for state fair carney’s who guess weight and age. Wait…they probably don’t do much of that anymore because some people would be too offended and file lawsuits when they guessed wrong. Lol

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.

Dam shame. I would have loved to see the trial. President Trump could have dominated the news cycle for months with a fake case being presented.

I was looking forward to Liar Mike Cohen taking the stand and getting literally crucified on cross examination.

But I guess Mr. Vance sees too many personal risk that he'd be taking, so he's doing the wise move for his family's welfare- so good for him.

Magnus There is a Politico link about three posts above yours.
Read that link again. The heading is - Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president
You asked for another link.

What is it with Trump's supporters? Do you guys know how to read English? Or, are you just so desperate to see der Fuhrer be vindicated?
*shrugs* Pretty stupid for Trumps lawyer to suggest nothing was coming... Unless... Nothing was coming.

Considering your response however... Hate makes you stupid. So I guess I understand the response.
You should have read the whole thread before posting. "shrugs"

As for the stupid prize, looks like your side owns it...lock, stock & barrel. Thanks, for playing.

It is Trump's lawyer claiming no charges will be filed. Not the Manhattan DA. Seems more like wishful thinking on Rump's lawyer who would rather not have an enraged boss.

Even Fox News does not claim that charges will be dropped. A one-sided claim sourced from a right-wing nut job site? Please.
Newsmax reported the Manhattan DA was dropping all charges on the Trump Organization. That doesn't mean they don't plan to try to charge Trump himself with something.
LOL. Can you post that link from Newsmax?
Maybe.....they announced it 40 mins ago....the way they did it was like they were ashamed to mention it. I'm still looking for more verification.
It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Used to be you could put in key words and the search engine would go straight to it. Now it takes some serious digging to find anything positive about news and information that supports conservative viewpoints.
In another words...no link? Another of those fantasies where things go rosy for der fuhrer?

You may want to talk to your doctor to up that medication. Hope you feel better. :itsok:
How do you like your crow? Shall we throw in a side of your ass that just got handed to you?
*yawn* You guys really are trumptards. Read the thread. When it comes to eating crow, seems like your side is the one dining out.

Read that link again. The heading is - Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president

In other words, they are quoting Trump's lawyer. A point that I have already made. Not the Manhattan DA.

What is it with Trump's supporters? Do you guys know how to read English? Or, are you just so desperate to see der Fuhrer be vindicated?
Well.....you need to read the whole damned article.....it says that the Manhattan DA has no charges for Trump's organization.....only possible charges are against individuals for failing to pay taxes on their business perks. It has nothing to do with Trump or their organization. Usually these type of 'crimes' are just a fine and interest charges on the missing payment.

Fischetti also said that Vance’s team told him they will not bring charges against Trump himself when the first indictment comes down.

“They just said, ‘When this indictment comes down, he won’t be charged. Our investigation is ongoing,’” he said.
Are you really a moron or do you play one on this site? No one can be this stupid.

The article you posted had it wrong. Completely. The Politico article was better but you morons couldn't read and so misrepresented it. Get it now?
Next time, take some time to read the articles you post. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

You asked for another link.

*shrugs* Pretty stupid for Trumps lawyer to suggest nothing was coming... Unless... Nothing was coming.

Considering your response however... Hate makes you stupid. So I guess I understand the response.
You should have read the whole thread before posting. "shrugs"

As for the stupid prize, looks like your side owns it...lock, stock & barrel. Thanks, for playing.
You seem to have this issue that nothing Trump's lawyer said can be trusted.
I'm sure that when they drop the indictments for minor offenses by a couple of people you don't know the names of yet you'll be making excuses then too. Or you'll just try to assume guilt by association like you folks always do.
Jeffery Epstein knows Trump and so Trump is guilty of pedophilia......but Bill Clinton made 27 trips to his island and Bubba dint do nuffin.

msm often prints old, made up, fake stories as if they are new to keep you crazies stirred up and involved. It's the kind of dishonest left wing shit we have all come to expect.

In other words, they are quoting Trump's lawyer. A point that I have already made. Not the Manhattan DA.

Well.....you need to read the whole damned article.....it says that the Manhattan DA has no charges for Trump's organization.....only possible charges are against individuals for failing to pay taxes on their business perks. It has nothing to do with Trump or their organization. Usually these type of 'crimes' are just a fine and interest charges on the missing payment.

Fischetti also said that Vance’s team told him they will not bring charges against Trump himself when the first indictment comes down.

“They just said, ‘When this indictment comes down, he won’t be charged. Our investigation is ongoing,’” he said.
Are you really a moron or do you play one on this site? No one can be this stupid.

The article you posted had it wrong. Completely. The Politico article was better but you morons couldn't read and so misrepresented it. Get it now?
Next time, take some time to read the articles you post. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:
not true.....

clearly nothing is valid proof to a person that lives in denial

msm often prints old, made up, fake stories as if they are new to keep you crazies stirred up and involved. It's the kind of dishonest left wing shit we have all come to expect.
Neat! But the article in the OP is from an embarrassing white wing Trumpanzee blog that exists only to make money off of you turds.

You seem to have this issue that nothing Trump's lawyer said can be trusted.
Because he is being fooled by you wingnuts and your lying bloggers. I you actually read what Trump's lawyer said, it doesn't even remotely resemble your embarrassing little lies.
Not true.
Course....not a surprise either.
It really ruins your false claims Saturday that indictments against Trump are pending.

Forum List

Back