NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.

This is from 2019. This has nothing to do with the Manhattan D.A.s ongoing investigation.
This story isn't current...

These idiots are probably already calling the whole thing a hoax by now..

Sorry but Trump Org is still being investigated...

But thanks for reminding us of this, now there is a proper AG, this can be reopened...
Well Newsmax reported it 30 mins ago.....so you guys can deny all you want.
The thing you want to ask yourself is:
How much money did the prosecutors get for doing the investigation in the first place.
Then consider: They got the money, closed the case and walked away richer than they were before they began the investigation.

This doesn't have anything to do with investigations, it has to do with money laundering through the FBI and prosecutors.
That's just my opinion.

Now ask yourself, why are they airing this NOW on the news?
Keeping it fresh in peoples minds.
I wouldn't be surprised in another month to hear:
FBI found guilty of Money Laundering Scam in the Investigation of Donald Trump.

Just saying..
Just here keeping up on current events.
watching the world go round and round.
Have a nice day.

This is from 2019. This has nothing to do with the Manhattan D.A.s ongoing investigation.

But thanks for reminding us of this, now there is a proper AG, this can be reopened...
How much money did the prosecutors get for doing the investigation in the first place.
Then consider: They got the money, closed the case and walked away richer than they were before they began the investigation.

This doesn't have anything to do with investigations, it has to do with money laundering through the FBI and prosecutors.
That's just my opinion.

Just saying..
Have a nice day.
Then you should ask yourself how you became so gullible and so easily fall for lies. They did not close the case.

That's just my opinion.

Just saying..
Have a nice day.
Then you should ask yourself how you became so gullible and so easily fall for lies. They did not close the case.
I was just reading the quote from the article itself?
Do you have another reference?

"The early closing of a case is not good because things happen in the future," Sandick said. "There could be new reporting, a cooperator in another district, or a case that comes forward -- so why declare 'case over' and air all of your evidence when something else could happen in the future?"

Fort Fun Indiana They are doing as they did with their russian collusion nonsense...they are going after littler guys entire lives---fishing for anything that is real or imagined in order to use to extort false confessions to get Trump with because they have nothing on Trump even with all they have done to try to find something anything for so long.

I was just reading the quote from the article itself?
Do you have another reference?
No, you read the thread title. Yes, the other reference is the DA office itself, which gave Trump org attorneys until today to persuade them not to press charges.
You calling me a liar?
I read the article and posted the last paragraph from the article itself.
That's not the point I was making anyways.
Go back and read my post.
LEARN SOMETHING
Like how to think outside the box.

good day

It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Try DuckDuckGo.com

newsmax said:
Ronald Fischetti told Politico that he asked Vance's office last week about details of the charges it may file.

But Fischetti said that Vance's team did say they were looking at filing charges against the Trump Organization and some of its employees over alleged failure to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks, according to Politico. According to previous reports, those perks look to involve only a few executives and include cars and apartments.

"We asked, 'Is there anything else?'" Fischetti said. "They said, 'No.'"

"It’s crazy that that's all they had," Fischetti said.

Politico asked Fischetti if the meeting with Vance's lawyers delved into allegations made by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen and the adult film star who claims to have received "hush money" on Trump's behalf, Stormy Daniels. Fischetti said, "Nothing. Not a word on that."

Trump's lawyer added that Vance's team added that they have no plans to bring any charges against the former president himself when the first indictment is made public.

"They just said, 'When this indictment comes down, he won't be charged. Our investigation is ongoing,'" Fischetti said.

A spokesperson for Vance’s office declined to comment for Politico's article.

Last edited:
they are going after littler guys entire lives-
The president's personal lawyer and campaign manager are not "little guys". Neither is the head of national security. Do you ever get tired of having to invent these wacky 'spiracy theories to explain why reality doesn't align with your political fetishes?

It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Try DuckDuckGo.com

newsmax said:
Ronald Fischetti told Politico that he asked Vance's office last week about details of the charges it may file.

But Fischetti said that Vance's team did say they were looking at filing charges against the Trump Organization and some of its employees over alleged failure to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks, according to Politico. According to previous reports, those perks look to involve only a few executives and include cars and apartments.

"We asked, 'Is there anything else?'" Fischetti said. "They said, 'No.'"

"It’s crazy that that's all they had," Fischetti said.

Politico asked Fischetti if the meeting with Vance's lawyers delved into allegations made by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen and the adult film star who claims to have received "hush money" on Trump's behalf, Stormy Daniels. Fischetti said, "Nothing. Not a word on that."

Trump's lawyer added that Vance's team added that they have no plans to bring any charges against the former president himself when the first indictment is made public.

"They just said, 'When this indictment comes down, he won't be charged. Our investigation is ongoing,'" Fischetti said.

A spokesperson for Vance’s office declined to comment for Politico's article.
Which does not support the lying thread title.

In what the rest of us call "reality", the prosecutors have given the Trump org attorneys until Monday to persuade them not to press charges.

In what reality is that? Yours? In WHAT FUCKING COURTROOM does the DA ask the defense attorney for reasons not to prosecute?

The scary thing is, this shit is so stupid but I think you might actually believe it.

Produce a link to a news source backing up this claim or recant.

In what reality is that? Yours? In WHAT FUCKING COURTROOM does the DA ask the defense attorney for reasons not to prosecute?
They didn't ask in a courtroom. And yes, that is SOP. Its an opportunity for the potential defense attorneys' clients to be more forthcoming or to have their clients offer cooperation. So basically, as usual, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The all caps was bonus dumbfuckery.

They didn't ask in a courtroom. And yes, that is SOP. Its an opportunity for the potential defense attorneys' clients to be more forthcoming or to have their clients offer cooperation. So basically, as usual, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The all caps was bonus dumbfuckery.

It's known as a COURT OF LAW YOU STUPID FUCK. It doesn't matter where the fucking actual conversation takes place. God damn you're a stupid mother fucker.

Again PRODUCE A LINK TO A NEWS SOURCE BACKING UP THIS BULLSHIT OR RECANT IMMEDIATELY.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
/——/ Dem lawyers don’t like to pick fights with billionaires who can fight back.

This won't end the left's obsession with Trump.
Yeah, because it didn't happen. But this definitely wont end the Trumper gullibility. Sad!
I don’t start thread after thread about Trump, it as sad as the thread after thread about Hillary, the far nut jobs just dont give up and this will continue for a long long long time to come.

Magnus There is a Politico link about three posts above yours.
Read that link again. The heading is - Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president

In other words, they are quoting Trump's lawyer. A point that I have already made. Not the Manhattan DA.

What is it with Trump's supporters? Do you guys know how to read English? Or, are you just so desperate to see der Fuhrer be vindicated?
The second one.

Forum List

Back