NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.

Magnus There is a Politico link about three posts above yours.
Read that link again. The heading is - Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president
You asked for another link.

What is it with Trump's supporters? Do you guys know how to read English? Or, are you just so desperate to see der Fuhrer be vindicated?
*shrugs* Pretty stupid for Trumps lawyer to suggest nothing was coming... Unless... Nothing was coming.

Considering your response however... Hate makes you stupid. So I guess I understand the response.
You should have read the whole thread before posting. "shrugs"

As for the stupid prize, looks like your side owns it...lock, stock & barrel. Thanks, for playing.
You seem to have this issue that nothing Trump's lawyer said can be trusted.
I'm sure that when they drop the indictments for minor offenses by a couple of people you don't know the names of yet you'll be making excuses then too. Or you'll just try to assume guilt by association like you folks always do.
Jeffery Epstein knows Trump and so Trump is guilty of pedophilia......but Bill Clinton made 27 trips to his island and Bubba dint do nuffin.
Blah...blah...blah. Be a man. Admit you goofed. You ran with a headline that made your side look good. And as many others besides me have pointed out your mistake and so just accept. Instead of clutching at straws and bringing Bill Clinton or Epstein or anyone else you can use to murk up the issue. Just drop it.

Who knows, tomorrow, the DA may come out and say what you guys want to hear. But today is not it.

Not true.
100% true. You are embarrassing yourself. Per trump's lawyer, there will be more than one round of indictments, and Trump is not personally indicted in the first round. That's all. Yet here you are, vomiting something else entirely. How embarrassing for you.
Oh....so you think there's gonna be a round two?
The only thing they can do to Trump is try to get these sorry saps in a perjury trap.
Other than that......there's nothing they can get Trump on.
Who cares that Clinton critics are committing suicide all over the place....or that people set to testify against Bill and Hill are dropping like flies. You just want to go after Trump for false accusations that he fomented insurrection.
You people are just a bunch of black supremacist assholes that wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong if they both walked up to you and offered you a blow job.

Read that link again. The heading is - Trump lawyer: Manhattan DA won't charge former president

What is it with Trump's supporters? Do you guys know how to read English? Or, are you just so desperate to see der Fuhrer be vindicated?
*shrugs* Pretty stupid for Trumps lawyer to suggest nothing was coming... Unless... Nothing was coming.

Considering your response however... Hate makes you stupid. So I guess I understand the response.

As for the stupid prize, looks like your side owns it...lock, stock & barrel. Thanks, for playing.
You seem to have this issue that nothing Trump's lawyer said can be trusted.
I'm sure that when they drop the indictments for minor offenses by a couple of people you don't know the names of yet you'll be making excuses then too. Or you'll just try to assume guilt by association like you folks always do.
Jeffery Epstein knows Trump and so Trump is guilty of pedophilia......but Bill Clinton made 27 trips to his island and Bubba dint do nuffin.
Blah...blah...blah. Be a man. Admit you goofed. You ran with a headline that made your side look good. And as many others besides me have pointed out your mistake and so just accept. Instead of clutching at straws and bringing Bill Clinton or Epstein or anyone else you can use to murk up the issue. Just drop it.

Who knows, tomorrow, the DA may come out and say what you guys want to hear. But today is not it.
It's not my mistake. The problem is your failure to face the truth even when it's laid out in plain English.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
You know, if you actually bothered reading your own linked articles once in a while, it would save you a lot of embarrassment.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
Sorry but where is the official announcement of this? This site has no links and no date and no author named.
They just announced it on Newsmax.
That's why I posted this.
The story is running on Hannity tonight.

Sorry but where is the official announcement of this? This site has no links and no date and no author named.
The story is running on Hannity tonight.
Haha, of course it is. Drink when he lies. Keep an ambulance on standby.

Here are the latest headlines from the WSJ. Not in any way a liberal rag...

Trump Organization Lawyers Make Last-Ditch Effort to Avoid New York Charges​

The company’s lawyers told the Manhattan district attorney’s office it is being unfairly targeted in an investigation that could result in charges this week​

By Corinne Ramey and Rebecca Ballhaus
Updated June 28, 2021 6:44 pm ET

Lawyers representing the Trump Organization made a last-ditch effort Monday to persuade New York prosecutors not to pursue tax-related charges that could come as soon as this week, arguing the company was being unfairly targeted, people familiar with the matter said.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office and New York attorney general’s office have for months been investigating whether Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg and other executives received benefits such as cars, apartments and private school tuition and illegally avoided paying taxes on them.

----
So, it looks like Trump lawyers are bending over backward to avoid charges. Does this look like Trump is home-free?

Of course they did Newsmax often prints old stories as if they are new to keep you crazies stirred up and involved. It's the kind of dishonest right wing crap we have all come to expect.
Oh really?
They always do that?
Nevermind all of the shit you folks believed about Russian Collusion your CNNs and MSNBCs spread like so much horse manure.
You never read the report, did you?

like you saying stupid shit....i see
"Thanks for the assist, you low class loser. Now get your hillbilly ass off my lawn."

Signed,

Trumps' criminal personal lawyers who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
you idiots always resort to name calling when you have nothing, and are WRONG
xiden nor the scum demonRATs would piss on you if you were on fire.

Hey you dumb shit. It is real. .000 batting average

Of course they did Newsmax often prints old stories as if they are new to keep you crazies stirred up and involved. It's the kind of dishonest right wing crap we have all come to expect.
Oh really?
They always do that?
Nevermind all of the shit you folks believed about Russian Collusion your CNNs and MSNBCs spread like so much horse manure.
You never read the report, did you?
Company benefits.......lolol......................Employee responsible for reporting this.

You are an ass hole

Fort Fun Indiana
You calling me a liar?
Just gullible.
Gullible is reading click bait and believing anything it says.
Look Fort Fun Indiana, maybe your an intelligent person, idk.
All of this bogus trash is simply a distraction. All of it is.
I don't care if it's on the left or on the right.

If you had to choose one thing right now in this country that is your priority, what would it be?
Somebody slept with somebody?
Somebody is messing with your kids education system?
Someone is messing with the banking system?
Somebody is messing with your food source?
Somebody is selling out America to the highest bidder?
Civil war, CRT, TDS, BDS, Censorship, civil unrest in the streets, law enforcement, religious bias, cuomo killing old folks in nursing homes, criminals being set free from prisons to walk the streets, illegal immigration.
Tell me what your first priority is..
and then tell me what you think the priority is of globalization.
depopulation, biological warfare, poisoning the water system, play for pay, child trafficking, gun proliferation, money laundering,
loss of freedoms, communist takeover?

You think it matters if a case from 2019 really matters?
Matters to who?
Who profits?

The only ones proffiting are those that are keeping you asleep and distracted with the click bait BS.

Do some real research.
Your life may depend upon it.
Have a good day

Fort Fun Indiana
You calling me a liar?
Just gullible.

If you had to choose one thing right now in this country that is your priority, what would it be?
Civil war, CRT, TDS, BDS, Censorship, civil unrest in the streets, law enforcement, religious bias, cuomo killing old folks in nursing homes, criminals being set free from prisons to walk the streets, illegal immigration.
depopulation, biological warfare, poisoning the water system, play for pay, child trafficking, gun proliferation, money laundering,

Matters to who?
Who profits?

The only ones proffiting are those that are keeping you asleep and distracted with the click bait BS.

Do some real research.
Have a good day
Haha, try as you might to talk about others and deflect, you arent weaselling you way out of your silly error.

Fort Fun Indiana
You calling me a liar?
Just gullible.

Matters to who?
Who profits?

Do some real research.
Have a good day
Haha, try as you might to talk about others and deflect, you arent weaselling you way out of your silly error.
Your lost bro..
Your not listening to anything I'm saying.
Go punk on another bone and when you come back down to reality, then maybe we can talk.
Until then
have a good day

Fort Fun Indiana
You calling me a liar?
Just gullible.

Matters to who?
Who profits?

Do some real research.
Have a good day
Trump is the most investigated man in America and nothing has been found....so who is he?....a buffoon or a criminal genius?...you can't have it both ways tard....

Forum List

Back