NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.

Potterhead, don’t listen to Colin Norris’s advice. Time goes way too fast. Live your life and don’t rush anything. People tend to miss out on a lot when they “grow up too fast”….my husband for instance unfortunately due to personal circumstances.

Don't worry I don't listen to him as I have him on ignore and I'm not growing up either. :p

Potterhead2021
You have me on ignore but you replied?
You can't help yourself but have a perk and you know it know it.
You godbotherers are so hypocritical. Ignore that then

Haiti has been in the news lately.
They're not to happy with the way the Clinton Foundation stole all the money raised to help the people during that earthquake.
I sure would like to see her extradited there.
That was our money, and a whole lot of other peoples money from around the world.
She won't ever be prosecuted and we were already told why.
Right out of the mouth of FBI Director James Comey himself.
No reasonable prosecuter wants to end up in one of Hillary's body bags.
How much clearer could he have said it?
And the FBI, CIA, State Dept, NSA, DOJ, DOD, 17 of them right?
All baught and paid for.
No, Hillary won't ever see prosecution, except in hell.
And all those children she has killed will all be pointing their little fingers at her.
And judges, and lawyers, and anyone else who got in her way and found their ending just like
Jeffrey Epstein.
Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
and neither did John McAfee

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
It is Trump's lawyer claiming no charges will be filed. Not the Manhattan DA. Seems more like wishful thinking on Rump's lawyer who would rather not have an enraged boss.

Even Fox News does not claim that charges will be dropped. A one-sided claim sourced from a right-wing nut job site? Please.
Newsmax reported the Manhattan DA was dropping all charges on the Trump Organization. That doesn't mean they don't plan to try to charge Trump himself with something.
LOL. Can you post that link from Newsmax?
Maybe.....they announced it 40 mins ago....the way they did it was like they were ashamed to mention it. I'm still looking for more verification.
It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Used to be you could put in key words and the search engine would go straight to it. Now it takes some serious digging to find anything positive about news and information that supports conservative viewpoints.
In another words...no link? Another of those fantasies where things go rosy for der fuhrer?

You may want to talk to your doctor to up that medication. Hope you feel better. :itsok:
How do you like your crow? Shall we throw in a side of your ass that just got handed to you?
*yawn* You guys really are trumptards. Read the thread. When it comes to eating crow, seems like your side is the one dining out.
*yawn* Has Trump been arrested yet? Oh, you’re another one of those leftists who believe in Russia RUssia Russia. Feel free to hold your breath waiting for Trump to be arrested.
Coming from the side that brayed for years that Hillary is going to be locked up. How did that go down? Or, how about Hunter Biden? Whatever happened to his laptop. Remember Guilliani kept screaming that he found compromising pictures on it?

Forget about arrests, were there ever any charges? And yet, the Republican party made good money milking you mouth-breathing morons, right?

Feel free to hold your breath for Hillary & Hunter Biden to be arrested. Back at ya, trumptard.
No,no,no retard. Answer the question. Has Trump been indicted or arrested yet? Hey dumbfuck, the photos of your boy Cokehead Hunter sleeping with a crack pipe have been widely published. As well as evidence of him walking around naked in front of his underage niece. I never brought up this fuckwad or Hillary. Now you stupid fucktard, get to holding your breath.
Sorry, trumptard. You wanna play the game? You answer the questions too. Has Hillary been arrested? Has Hunter Biden been arrested? Have they even been charged? NO? Then shut the fuck up.

As for your orange douche-bag, his lawyers are right now sucking the Manhattan DA's cock trying to stave off the charges. What the fuck do you think this thread is about, you stupid fuck?
Your pathetic deflection is recorded. As is your forfeit you drooling uncultured swine. Again asswipe, YOU are the only one braying about Hillary and Hunter. Trump will not be arrested or indicted. Since this thread is about Trump, STFU, fuck off, and start holding your breath. Now stop your derailing attempts you fucking idiot.

It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Try DuckDuckGo.com

newsmax said:
Ronald Fischetti told Politico that he asked Vance's office last week about details of the charges it may file.

But Fischetti said that Vance's team did say they were looking at filing charges against the Trump Organization and some of its employees over alleged failure to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks, according to Politico. According to previous reports, those perks look to involve only a few executives and include cars and apartments.

"We asked, 'Is there anything else?'" Fischetti said. "They said, 'No.'"

"It’s crazy that that's all they had," Fischetti said.

Politico asked Fischetti if the meeting with Vance's lawyers delved into allegations made by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen and the adult film star who claims to have received "hush money" on Trump's behalf, Stormy Daniels. Fischetti said, "Nothing. Not a word on that."

Trump's lawyer added that Vance's team added that they have no plans to bring any charges against the former president himself when the first indictment is made public.

"They just said, 'When this indictment comes down, he won't be charged. Our investigation is ongoing,'" Fischetti said.

A spokesperson for Vance’s office declined to comment for Politico's article.
I use DuckDuckGo and I like it because it doesn’t track you like most others . I figure if I want spyware on my phone and laptop I would choose to add it. That said, it still first shows articles from CNN, Yahoo, MSN, NPR (formerly balanced- a loss) and other left-leaning biased sources. Wonder what’s up with that, I could guess but guessing should be left for state fair carney’s who guess weight and age. Wait…they probably don’t do much of that anymore because some people would be too offended and file lawsuits when they guessed wrong. Lol
You might also want to try NordVPN and use their ad blocker. You can choose to appear to be anywhere in the world, but the farther to choose from home, the slower your data traffic will be.

You should have read the whole thread before posting. "shrugs"
What for? You didn't' address anything I said. So... *shrugs*

As for the stupid prize, looks like your side owns it...lock, stock & barrel. Thanks, for playing.
I don't think I'm going to be able to change your mind on that... So... I really don't care to try to. I would however offer that you should reread your posts tomorrow when you are back to some sort sense of normalcy. Hate makes you stupid.

Ziggy
I don't care if you weren't. I'll inject myself anytime I want and you can do nothing about it. Get used to if you continue with your ratbag statements.

Ziggy
I don't care if you weren't. I'll inject myself anytime I want and you can do nothing about it. Get used to if you continue with your ratbag statements.
Did I hit a nerve?
Which part was a so called conspiracy theory?
Haiti? Comey?
what? what?

Now I'm talking to ya

Finally,
I made an iggy!

1624935150069.png

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories:

Who is Laura Silsby?

Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as “Pizzagate” did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking. It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?​

Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. In the aftermath of Silsby’s arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications.

I. Hillary Clinton Intervened Politically on Behalf of Laura Silsby

Laura Silsby is the former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge. Emails from her organization can be found in Wikileaks’ Hillary Clinton Email Archive discussing the NGO before her arrest. Silsby’s organization also appears in Clinton’s emails, soliciting donations for their “ministry.” The Refuge was founded by Silsby and Charisa Coulter, both attendees of the Central Valley Baptist Church in Meridian, Idaho. Silsby was reported to have a history of bad debts and unpaid wages.

Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but a State Department diplomatic cable revealed that authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

On January 29, 2010, Silsby was arrested with nine other American nationals attempting to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families according to some reports. CNN reported on February 9, 2010 that this was not the first time Silsby had attempted to traffic children out of Haiti. Haitian police acting on a tip had intercepted Silsby in an earlier, separate attempt to remove 40 children out of the country. She was turned back at the Haitian border. For a brief period, Haitian authorities were considering adding a new kidnapping charge based on this evidence.

Hillary and Bill Clinton took an extraordinary interest in Silsby’s case from the moment she was arrested and almost immediately stepped in on her behalf. The Harvard Human Rights Journal stated that one of Bill Clinton’s first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti “was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens.” On February 7th, 2010, The Sunday Times reported that Bill Clinton had intervened to strike a deal with the Haitian government, securing the release of all co-conspirators except for Silsby. Prosecutors ultimately sought a six-month sentence in Silsby’s case, reducing charges for conspiracy and child abduction to mere “arranging irregular travel.” A shockingly light penalty given the circumstances of her arrest, which would likely not have been possible but for the intervention of the Clintons in Silsby’s case.

On February 9th, 2010 Hillary Clinton consulted with Counselor Cheryl Mills and other attorneys in an email discussing the U.S. Government’s “options” regarding the arrested Americans. The heavily redacted memo attached to that email does not reveal what these “options” consisted of. However, the State Department’s American Citizens Services is only authorized to offer lists of local, English speaking attorneys to Americans arrested or detained abroad. To go beyond that authorization is a severe violation of protocol and is illegal. Additional emails reveal that the State Department was involved with making statements on the Silsby scandal and preparing to assist Silsby’s co-conspirators with their return to the United States, although this is consistent with State Department protocol in these situations.

1624936901751.png

OP:

NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.​

The reason I am posting the Clinton Foundation is to compare how no charges against Trump Org. and No charges against the Clinton Foundation are related by the sheer fact that our government is rigged folks.
Nobody is going to go to jail for anything... EVER.
It doesn't matter if the accusations are true or false.
The media has been playing us for ages.
The only ones in jail right now are We the People.
Held captive by a runaway Government and a runaway media that has no responsibilty to the American people.
We are just a ping pong ball they bounce back and forth while they play their games.

Arguing for or against doesn't make an impression on the ones writing the stories in the least.
That's how they make their money. That's how they keep you asleep.

good day

Forum List

Back