NY Times Admits the Hunter Biden Emails from his Laptop are Real

Trump was President for 4 years and got more airtime than any politician I’ve seen in my lifetime. He had his chance. He blew it
Not after the certification with 15 days left to the inauguration. He was censored on the 6th. The same day the FBI's false flag occurred.

Never heard that about this laptop...

Of course you didn't, thanks to MSM who didn't tell you about it. And when they did mentioned it, it was Russian misinformation.

1647524984661.gif

You weren't aware they were real?

NYT flip flops between good, honest journalism at times, then shits the bed with political bias.
Oh. How convenient. And you expect me to believe you? I wedged you hypocrite big time and now you can't take it.

Oh. How convenient. And you expect me to believe you? I wedged you hypocrite big time and now you can't take it.
Ha ha ha hah.
Authentication has been ongoing for some time.
Been in the news except in pro Biden circles......wonder why?

Prove the hypocrisy then.

Ha ha ha hah.
Authentication has been ongoing for some time.
Been in the news except in pro Biden circles......wonder why?

Prove the hypocrisy then.
Prior to the election, you all salivate like rabid dogs that it contained information that would end joes run at the potus. You know you did so dont lie.

It was supposedly in the hands of the republican goons and shit was about to upset everything. Nothing happened.
18 months later, its regurgitated again and you all gravitate to it like its gospel. Now what?

Still gonna get rid of Biden? What has Hunter done that is illegal? Come on big mouth. Thats what it all hangs on and you can't produce. You've been conned again sucker and sadly by a left wing rag. How embarrassing.

Prior to the election, you all salivate like rabid dogs that it contained information that would end joes run at the potus. You know you did so dont lie.

It was supposedly in the hands of the republican goons and shit was about to upset everything. Nothing happened.
18 months later, its regurgitated again and you all gravitate to it like its gospel. Now what?

Still gonna get rid of Biden? What has Hunter done that is illegal? Come on big mouth. Thats what it all hangs on and you can't produce. You've been conned again sucker and sadly by a left wing rag. How embarrassing.
If what you say is so, why was it MSM, Twitter, FB all sought to censor and not cover the story during the run up to the election?

Not after the certification with 15 days left to the inauguration. He was censored on the 6th. The same day the FBI's false flag occurred.
Well he invited a riot in our capital and kept going with the same dangerous fake narratives. That’s on him

If what you say is so, why was it MSM, Twitter, FB all sought to censor and not cover the story during the run up to the election?
For the same reason they blocked Trump.

It was never certified as being valid. It was bullshit. Telling unsupported lies.

Go back and read why it was done to all of them.
Dont try and suggest its a left wing conspiracy.

Like I'm saying to you now, stop posting lies.
I ping you republicans every day for lying but you never learn.

It was never certified as being valid. It was bullshit. Telling unsupported lies.

New York Times Quietly Retracts Claim That Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is ‘Unsubstantiated’​

The New York Times has revised its coverage of the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story to reflect that it is not “unsubstantiated.”

New York Times Quietly Retracts Claim That Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is ‘Unsubstantiated’ | National Review

1647581802656.jpeg

After running interference for the Big Guy in 2020, after so many lies by the left regarding the Hunter Biden laptop, after the phony excuses, that it was Russian disinformation, here we are.

Of course, those with a brain read about it and knew it was real. But leftoids, boy do you have egg all over your faces over this, a not unusual situation for you.

So you don't have a NY times article? I say its fake.

Last edited:
psaki-hunter.jpg
d75516dd36d525ed.jpg

So their strategy is essentially to have Joe disown Hunter through Psaki’s public statements. What a lol.

:rofl:

Circleback Psaki sure was willing to comment on it in 2020 as Disinfo, with no evidence to support it and now she’s not willing to comment on it, regardless of the evidence now available. If Psaki's lips are moving she’s lying.

Forum List

Back