NY Times: If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-6.35.32-PM-600x508.png

Opinion | If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama

Wait a minute....................your link says that the war on the media was started by Obama, but you conservatives have been saying that the media was the main supporter of Obama, which is why he was able to get the ACA through.

Which is it? Did the media blindly support Obama? Was the war on the media started by Obama? If so, why would the media support Obama if he was against them? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Wait a minute....................your link says that the war on the media was started by Obama, but you conservatives have been saying that the media was the main supporter of Obama, which is why he was able to get the ACA through.

Which is it? Did the media blindly support Obama? Was the war on the media started by Obama? If so, why would the media support Obama if he was against them? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Obozo without question had a hard on for the conservative media. As far as he was concerned there should be no oppositional viewpoint.

Obama attacked the media, just not as much as trump. Of course, the reason why, is obvious.

Obozo without question had a hard on for the conservative media. As far as he was concerned there should be no oppositional viewpoint.

Same thing Trump thinks. Anyone that doesn't fawn over him is a "bad hombre" and "sad".

Like Orlando, you leftards let Islamofacism skate like you do a wife being beaten screaming at the police for treating him roughly.

Same thing Trump thinks. Anyone that doesn't fawn over him is a "bad hombre" and "sad".

You know what. I agree with you to an extent. I think Trump should end his unhealthy obsession with the media and just do his job. I will say this though - the coverage he gets, a lot of it, is over the top and outrageous, so I can't fault him 100% for fighting back.

You know what. I agree with you to an extent. I think Trump should end his unhealthy obsession with the media and just do his job. I will say this though - the coverage he gets, a lot of it, is over the top and outrageous, so I can't fault him 100% for fighting back.

You know, Obama caught a lot of crap from the right during the start of his term as well. Remember "Obamabucks", the witch doctor poster, hanging him in effigy, as well as all the other stuff? Obama didn't even bother to respond to those attacks.

Trump on the other hand is very thin skinned and anything he feels isn't complimentary towards him needs to be attacked.

Nope, sorry, but Trump doesn't have a thick enough skin for the job.

And, Melania knows that if you are seen in public, people will talk about you. She doesn't want the hassle which is why she is rarely seen.

You know, Obama caught a lot of crap from the right during the start of his term as well. Remember "Obamabucks", the witch doctor poster, hanging him in effigy, as well as all the other stuff? Obama didn't even bother to respond to those attacks.

Trump on the other hand is very thin skinned and anything he feels isn't complimentary towards him needs to be attacked.

Nope, sorry, but Trump doesn't have a thick enough skin for the job.

And, Melania knows that if you are seen in public, people will talk about you. She doesn't want the hassle which is why she is rarely seen.
What a joke. MSM is a branch of the DNC, of course Obama never had to hold his ground.

Obama attacked the media, just not as much as trump. Of course, the reason why, is obvious.
Obama only attacked FOX News and Rush Limbaugh.

We know the MSM is a gang of lying fake-news douche bags. They've been caught lying hundreds of times.

We know the MSM is a gang of lying fake-news douche bags. They've been caught lying hundreds of times.
If you think of the MSM as a division of the DNC it all makes sense.

Forum List

Back