NY Times Supports Trump, Wants Congress to Fund Border

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
WHAT?!? The New York Times Says Congress, PLEASE Give Trump BORDER WALL FUNDING!
It doesn't seem possible but the crisis, yes, crisis, at the border has gotten so obvious and out of hand the NY Times is calling on Congress to increase funding to our dysfunctional Southern border.

"But as record numbers of Central American families flee violence and poverty in their homelands, they are overwhelming United States border systems, fueling a humanitarian crisis of overcrowding, disease and chaos. The Border Patrol is now averaging 1,200 daily arrests, with many migrants arriving exhausted and sick. Last week, a teenage boy from Guatemala died in government custody, the third death of a minor since December. As resources are strained and the system buckles, the misery grows."

What can Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, the Dynamic Duo of Dubious Disingenuous Drek, say now that the Times, no fan at all of Trump's, is calling on them to end the chaos and fund security there where over a thousand people a day are simply released into the US to wander around bringing in disease and absolutely zero job skills that we might possibly need to help support themselves.

Border towns are overwhelmed. It's a humanitarian crisis. Can the left actually do something for the good of everyone that may or may not benefit their political bottom line? We have yet to see them do that.

If you go to the actual article even the title explicitly states funding shouldn’t go to a wall

If you go to the actual article even the title explicitly states funding shouldn’t go to a wall
If you go to my OP no where do I state the Times said otherwise.

However in my opinion it's absurd to try and shore up security of the border without additional funding for a wall which would form the backbone of border security. It's like installing bars on your windows and dead bolts on the doors
of your home but doing nothing about an old rotting chicken wire fence that's more down than up.

If you go to my OP no where do I state the Times said otherwise.

However in my opinion it's absurd to try and shore up security of the border without additional funding for a wall which would form the backbone of border security. It's like installing bars on your windows and dead bolts on the doors
of your home but doing nothing about an old rotting chicken wire fence that's more down than up.
The article you posted has it right in its fucking title. Oh my god. And fences are easy as fuck to get over. You have to be a cripple or an idiot if you can’t figure it out.

The article you posted has it right in its fucking title. Oh my god. And fences are easy as fuck to get over. You have to be a cripple or an idiot if you can’t figure it out.
Did you click on the link, moron? Because that was the headline of The Political Insider. Not my headline. Not the NY Time's headline. Oh my God is right. How long did the umbilical cord remain wrapped around your neck depriving your brain of oxygen?

As for the fence, if getting over a wall was a simple brainless matter fences wouldn't be in use on borders all over the world and all throughout history.

Why do the stupidest people always act as if normal people are the idiots because they don't think like you do? Christ.....smacking my forehead now in exasperation.

Did you click on the link, moron? Because that was the headline of The Political Insider. Not my headline. Not the NY Time's headline. Oh my God is right. How long did the umbilical cord remain wrapped around your neck depriving your brain of oxygen?

As for the fence, if getting over a wall was a simple brainless matter fences wouldn't be in use on borders all over the world and all throughout history.

Why do the stupidest people always act as if normal people are the idiots because they don't think like you do? Christ.....smacking my forehead now in exasperation.
Nice try :itsok:

Forum List

Back