NY times....Thanksgiving is a myth, so why do you care if lockdown prevents you from observing the holiday

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The left don't want to celebrate an actual act of good will between Native Americans and pale face.

Hard to know what they stand for.

Really is. I say nothing. I am wrong. Only one thing. The eradication of every tradition celebrated by a country that they see as completely illegitimate.

There are reasons why they never learn the poison in the history of any group of people or nation unless that nation is America and the people are white Christians.

That's all they are about. Someone explain to me on the left, why that is wrong.

Meanwhile is there anyone on the left that will acknowledge the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy?

No

Why?

The NY times should only be used to start structure fires in black neighborhoods by ANTIFA and BLM.

We know libs hate Thanksgiving because they have been brainwashed to believe that America is evil and the founding was injust

The Mayflower arrived in New England late, November, a really bad time to found a new colony ... the natives already had a taste of what Europeans were like ... and were eager to be rid of the Pilgrims ... thus all the natives from miles and miles around converged at Plymouth and demanded a great feast of the Pilgrims, using up the last of the Pilgrims food reserves ...

Half the Pilgrims died that winter ...

The NY times should only be used to start structure fires in black neighborhoods by ANTIFA and BLM.

We know libs hate Thanksgiving because they have been brainwashed to believe that America is evil and the founding was injust

My buddy from college went full libtard about 10 years ago.

He and his wife are not celebrating Thanksgiving. They are going out to dinner by themselves and purposefully NOT having anyting traditionally eaten on Thanksgiving.

They try so hard to be anti American. :rolleyes:

Giving Thanks to God, for those that have sacrificed so much for our freedom, liberty, and blessing of family is based on a myth? Regardless of why early settlers departed the repressive cast system of Europe Thank God they did and for that I celebrate Thanksgiving. The NYT is a politically charged fish wrapper.

The left don't want to celebrate an actual act of good will between Native Americans and pale face.

Really is. I say nothing. I am wrong. Only one thing. The eradication of every tradition celebrated by a country that they see as completely illegitimate.

There are reasons why they never learn the poison in the history of any group of people or nation unless that nation is America and the people are white Christians.

That's all they are about. Someone explain to me on the left, why that is wrong.

Meanwhile is there anyone on the left that will acknowledge the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy?

No

Why?
The Native Americans here are Catholic and they fought with us against the British in the Revolutionary War. Yeah, if they don't want to celebrate Thanksgiving because they still hate the Europeans, fine by me, but it's NOT a typical 'leftist' idea.

And the Pilgrims and Indians did have a big feed that went on for about three days, and the Indians brought the deer. It's in the historical record. But it is a Harvest Celebration, not a political moment when most of us contemplate early Colonial-Native relations. It's about a lot of food, the traditional football rivalry game, and Macy's parade. And the day after, you can officially decorate for Christmas.

The Mayflower arrived in New England late, November, a really bad time to found a new colony ... the natives already had a taste of what Europeans were like ... and were eager to be rid of the Pilgrims ... thus all the natives from miles and miles around converged at Plymouth and demanded a great feast of the Pilgrims, using up the last of the Pilgrims food reserves ...

Half the Pilgrims died that winter ...
Reiny, Thanksgiving wasn't until the following year.

No

Why?
The Native Americans here are Catholic and they fought with us against the British in the Revolutionary War. Yeah, if they don't want to celebrate Thanksgiving because they still hate the Europeans, fine by me, but it's NOT a typical 'leftist' idea.

And the Pilgrims and Indians did have a big feed that went on for about three days, and the Indians brought the deer. It's in the historical record. But it is a Harvest Celebration, not a political moment when most of us contemplate early Colonial-Native relations. It's about a lot of food, the traditional football rivalry game, and Macy's parade. And the day after, you can officially decorate for Christmas.
Thanksgiving was one moment in history where different peoples of color and tradition came together and broke bread. Didn't last, but that particular moment in history SHOULD BE CELEBRATED for that ALONE.

Instead, your side, through cultural marxist propaganda has convinced a group that the Thanksgiving moment in history is a symbol of..
.WAIT FOR IT....

RAAAAACISM.

They are then loaded into the ideological cannon and it is pointed at yet another AMERICAN TRADITION. They are shot out as cannon fodder for the cultural marxist agenda.

That is it and that is all. That is all.

The left will not be happy until our country and its history is erased completely. To hell with them ALL.

1605806488178.png

I

No

Why?

Thanksgiving was one moment in history where different peoples of color and tradition came together and broke bread. Didn't last, but that particular moment in history SHOULD BE CELEBRATED for that ALONE.

Instead, your side, through cultural marxist propaganda has convinced a group that the Thanksgiving moment in history is a symbol of..
.WAIT FOR IT....

RAAAAACISM.

They are then loaded into the ideological cannon and it is pointed at yet another AMERICAN TRADITION. They are shot out as cannon fodder for the cultural marxist agenda.

That is it and that is all. That is all.
Just told you what people really think. You've got a hyperactive imagination.

I’m not having thanksgiving this year. I’m hosting a BLM protest. It will only be family and relatives, plus maybe a few close friends, and there will be turkey, but it’s still a BLM protest. We all know that the Rona won’t spread at a protest.
That only works if you loot a walmat after dinner
Hey! Good idea! That would take care of my Christmas shopping as well!

Forum List

Back