NY upet over Trump's 9/11 gaffe

It goes to his ignorance and his stupidity. Obviously he didn't mean it, but people are going to have fun with it.

Obama's 57 states comment has been reference for 8 years now. This is going to haunt Trump as long as he continues in the race

NY is not upset that's a lie and so typical of the media when they attack the least little slip up like a pack of rabid dogs with open oozing sores infested with worms.

this thread is a symptom of how scared the libtards are of Trump. They are scared shitless that their gravy train of free stuff may end and they will actually have to work to provide for themselves.

Yeah, that must be it. lol. Making fun of politicians is a time honored American tradition and no way implies that people are scared of the candidates.
thats the fish trying ro save face ... clearly none of the republicans have a chance in hell of winning and fish knows it...

wanna bet? If you think the hildebeast is a shoe-in, you are delusional. She is the worst candidate the dems have ever run, and that's saying a lot.
so when the big tears come I give you a hanky :9:

I am not the least bit worried. HRC will never be POTUS. Book it.
seems you're a little scared that she will win ... can't wait to see you eat crow

Yeah, that must be it. lol. Making fun of politicians is a time honored American tradition and no way implies that people are scared of the candidates.
thats the fish trying ro save face ... clearly none of the republicans have a chance in hell of winning and fish knows it...

wanna bet? If you think the hildebeast is a shoe-in, you are delusional. She is the worst candidate the dems have ever run, and that's saying a lot.
so when the big tears come I give you a hanky :9:

I am not the least bit worried. HRC will never be POTUS. Book it.
seems you're a little scared that she will win ... can't wait to see you eat crow

not the least bit worried. But you should be.

The 57 states thing is funny.

The 7-11 isn't. In both instances people make mistakes when they talk. Especially when they are tired. 57 states is just by itself. 7-11 is a tragedy.

please don't make Trump look sympathetic.

unnamed.gif

The 7-11 isn't. In both instances people make mistakes when they talk. Especially when they are tired. 57 states is just by itself. 7-11 is a tragedy.

View attachment 72305

exactly why is one slip worse than the other?

How about this one "we landed under sniper fire" or this one "it was caused by a video" or this one, "we didn't lose a single person in Libya" ?

Slips of the tongue are one thing, blatant lies are quite another.

As I said, 57 states is by itself and it is really very very funny. 7-1 gets caught in tragedy. There is no way 0bama could get any sympathy. Trump can.

Its the same way corpse man isn't good for laughter. even though that wasn't misspeaking himself, that was deliberate

After the meat puppet faggot got re-elected we clearly do not have a real high bar for presidential candidates.

The 2 "front runners" are a choice between a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag, and the world's richest professional clown.

View attachment 72305

How about this one "we landed under sniper fire" or this one "it was caused by a video" or this one, "we didn't lose a single person in Libya" ?

I realize stupidity runs rampid in your family ... so I'll help ya out one was a mistake about the number of states which we all know there are 50 states ... in his speech he meant to say 48 states and 2 left to go ... that was a error on his part ... heres the difference yes we can make silly mistakes but to make a mistake about 3000 people being killed ... its like saying nov. 7 a date which will live in infamy, not so good ... but Trump forgot 911 and confused it with 711, not good

View attachment 72305

I realize stupidity runs rampid in your family ... so I'll help ya out one was a mistake about the number of states which we all know there are 50 states ... in his speech he meant to say 48 states and 2 left to go ... that was a error on his part ... heres the difference yes we can make silly mistakes to to make a mistake about 3000 people being killed ... its like saying nov. 7 a date which will live in infamy, not so good ... but Trump forgot 911 and confused it with 711, not good

the 57 states of islam------------that's what he got confused with
"if you like your plan you can keep it" LIE
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history" LIE
"the average family will save $2500/year" LIE
"it was caused by a video" LIE
"if Syria crosses the red line there will be consequences" LIE
"we landed under sniper fire" LIE

Trump misspoke, Obama and Hillary lied.

57 states is funny without being hurtful to others. 7-11 is kind of horrible and not that funny. Trump says more stupid stuff daily, practically every half hour. Attack him for hids more stupid stuff. like his going back and forth on every issue.

Give him a pass on this one. Not because he deserves a pass. He doesn't. But for the 3000 who died.

57 states is funny without being hurtful to others. 7-11 is kind of horrible and not that funny. Trump says more stupid stuff daily, practically every half hour. Attack him for hids more stupid stuff. like his going back and forth on every issue.

Give him a pass on this one. Not because he deserves a pass. He doesn't. But for the 3000 who died.

how about this statement "we didn't lose a single person in Libya" Hurtful or not?

Typical democrat luing. I am not supporting Hitlary. I am against lying by both clinton and Trump. Clinton and Trump are both disgusting.

You should be opposing lieng period. Not opposing lying by one and supporting the lies of the other.

View attachment 72305

I realize stupidity runs rampid in your family ... so I'll help ya out one was a mistake about the number of states which we all know there are 50 states ... in his speech he meant to say 48 states and 2 left to go ... that was a error on his part ... heres the difference yes we can make silly mistakes to to make a mistake about 3000 people being killed ... its like saying nov. 7 a date which will live in infamy, not so good ... but Trump forgot 911 and confused it with 711, not good

the 57 states of islam------------that's what he got confused with thats what a fox news reporter said and if you had a brian you would know its 60 states of islam not 57 but once again your stupidity out shines us all
"if you like your plan you can keep it" t's not a LIE ... he had no control over companies canceling plans ... his understanding was if you want you plan you can keep it... he has no control over what companies will do...once a pathetic attempt of your distortion of reality
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history" it has been the most transparent in history ...
"the average family will save $2500/year" that too is your attempt to lie in what he actually said ... he clearly said in his speech you can save up to 2500 a month ... up to mean exactly what it means ... up to is not exactly
"it was caused by a video" He never made this statement, hillary never made this states as being fact ... he said he believed it was caused by the video ... at the time this is what the CIA had told him and hillary what they believed caused it ... other parts of the country were rioting over the video the CIA believe it too was caused by the video so stop you bull shit ... we know what you're doing
"if Syria crosses the red line there will be consequences" LIE
"we landed under sniper fire" this was at a different place she made a mistake about where she was at the time and that has been proven

Trump misspoke, Obama and Hillary lied.
no you lied about what was really said ..to lie means a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth ;falsehood.
by given a statement that has been told to them by the state department is not intentional, or made up nore was it a lie... what is a lie is you calling it a lie, when there wasn't ever any intent ... so stop your lying...

Forum List

Back