NY upet over Trump's 9/11 gaffe

this thread is a symptom of how scared the libtards are of Trump. They are scared shitless that their gravy train of free stuff may end and they will actually have to work to provide for themselves.

Yeah, that must be it. lol. Making fun of politicians is a time honored American tradition and no way implies that people are scared of the candidates.

you attack the one that you fear the most, or dislike the most. that is a time honored American tradition.

u awful ppl r disrespectful our troops when u make terrible jokes like that about such a serious topic.

How does joking about Donald's gaffe disrespect or even have anything to do with our troops?

Seriously this is mild compared to some of the other stuff he has said. I think its far more disrespectful to expect our troops to break international law because the president says so. I would hope our troops have the honor to say no.

It's more amusing to see the reactions than anything though.

"It was caused by a video"
How did a video cause trump to say something stupid?

You Hillary supporters really need a better excuse.

it was a joke, dingleberry.

this thread is a symptom of how scared the libtards are of Trump. They are scared shitless that their gravy train of free stuff may end and they will actually have to work to provide for themselves.

Yeah, that must be it. lol. Making fun of politicians is a time honored American tradition and no way implies that people are scared of the candidates.
thats the fish trying ro save face ... clearly none of the republicans have a chance in hell of winning and fish knows it...

wanna bet? If you think the hildebeast is a shoe-in, you are delusional. She is the worst candidate the dems have ever run, and that's saying a lot.

you attack the one that you fear the most, or dislike the most. that is a time honored American tradition.

Don't confuse lampooning with attacking. When did having a sense of humor become a character flaw?

how shallow can they get. they don't have anything to brag about with the people they elect and allow to govern over them. You think they'd be offended with themselves.
stepnoney you're the most ignorant and shallow poster we have here to date ... I remember all off your nasty remarks about obamas 57 state remark ... now you're trying to shame Us ... because of a claim to fame of his loyalties to New York Donald Trump can't seem to remember the most devastating thing that has happen in years to new york, that the donald couldn't remember 911 ??? and called it 711... as you claimed about obama ... we're saying it right back at you... how can a person like this lead this county when he can't even get 911 right ...

thats the fish trying ro save face ... clearly none of the republicans have a chance in hell of winning and fish knows it...

wanna bet? If you think the hildebeast is a shoe-in, you are delusional. She is the worst candidate the dems have ever run, and that's saying a lot.
so when the big tears come I give you a hanky :9:

How does a conservative constitutionalist linking to a conservative news site about a gaffe a rino made show how scared "libtards" are?

Btw Donald trump is the candidate saying he isn't like these other guys who are going to end the gravy train. He has made it clear he will not only keep but enlarge entitlement programs because he isn't as heartless as conservatives in the party.

so when the big tears come I give you a hanky :9:

I am not the least bit worried. HRC will never be POTUS. Book it.

How does a conservative constitutionalist linking to a conservative news site about a gaffe a rino made show how scared "libtards" are?

Btw Donald trump is the candidate saying he isn't like these other guys who are going to end the gravy train. He has made it clear he will not only keep but enlarge entitlement programs because he isn't as heartless as conservatives in the party.

you missed the point. Carry on.

Easy to see how he can confuse them.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

how shallow can they get. they don't have anything to brag about with the people they elect and allow to govern over them. You think they'd be offended with themselves.

You've mentioned '57 states' 15 times. If you didn't have double standards you would have any, shallow hypocrite.
Corpse men who take the intercontinental railroad don't bring up the 57 States thing.

You've mentioned '57 states' 15 times. If you didn't have double standards you would have any, shallow hypocrite.
Corpse men who take the intercontinental railroad don't bring up the 57 States thing.

That's b/c they have respct. lol

Can anyone translate this to English for me? I don't speak retard.

corpse men don't bring up anything, they are dead.

Trump saying something stupid is not news. he says something stupid 57 times a day, and Trumpkins worship him for it.

And on one occasion misspeaking isn't news either.

I hope it does cause a large number of people to laugh at him and vote for Cruz today, but I wont hold my breath

corpse men don't bring up anything, they are dead.
Not true. Obama says Corpse men are heroes.

u awful ppl r disrespectful our troops when u make terrible jokes like that about such a serious topic.
How the hell is laughing at a gaff byTrump have anything to do with troops. That turd continues to claim our troops are losing the war against ISIS as they risk their lives while they are defeating them. What could be more disrespectful than lying about the troops and disparaging them as they fight on the battlefield?
Sounds just like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.......

Oh he said 7 11 can't vote for him now! He really meant 7 11 as an insult.

No that's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back