NYPD's New Love for Back Turning could be useful

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
10881683_894676187233530_6984983533624250214_n.jpg

You've declared war on the police and called for their death for doing nothing but their jobs. This is not going to bode well for your community. To protect themselves the police are going to shoot first and ask questions later as a maneuver for staying alive. Once again, Sharpton has taken you in the wrong direction. Expect things to worsen..........

Last edited:
You've declared war on the police and called for their death for doing nothing but their jobs.

Thats a big ass strawman....What hawened? The police feelings are hurt while they wear "I can breathe" shirts? Boo hoo

This is not going to bode well for your community. To protect themselves the police are going to shoot first and ask questions later as maneuver for staying alive. Once again, Sharpton has taken you in the wrong direction. Expect things to worsen..........

Police abuse has never bodded well, how about they enact those new back turning tactics to leave people alone who arent breaking the law? Doesnt that sound reasonable Mr Constitutional Conservative?

I AGREE.

Police nationwide should turn their backs on the black communities. Stop patrolling and stop responding. Let them police themselves.

Good to know just how ignorant Chris Rock is. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How well did that work for the man who was breaking the law, and paid a heavy price? If that man would have cooperated with the police, he would be alive today. If Brown had actually put his hands up, he would be alive today. You have made your protectors your enemies. But what is worse is your community chanting for their deaths. And then your community started randomly killing the very people with authority and guns to protect you. Sort of like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

So do you see the country rallying behind you? Are you winning this battle? Are your children safer? Or is this going in the other direction now. You have gained nothing, but the disrespect of the law abiding citizens and the ire of those who aren't going to be in any hurry to respond to your community's calls for help. 911 connects you to Sharpton now. Good luck with that.

You've declared war on the police and called for their death for doing nothing but their jobs.

Thats a big ass strawman....What hawened? The police feelings are hurt while they wear "I can breathe" shirts? Boo hoo

This is not going to bode well for your community. To protect themselves the police are going to shoot first and ask questions later as maneuver for staying alive. Once again, Sharpton has taken you in the wrong direction. Expect things to worsen..........

Police abuse has never bodded well, how about they enact those new back turning tactics to leave people alone who arent breaking the law? Doesnt that sound reasonable Mr Constitutional Conservative?

It's Mrs. and politics has nothing to do with my response. Common sense rules the day. Don't want shot? Don't attack a policeman. I don't care what color you are that is sound advice.
Police don't give a shit what your t shirt says as long as you aren't breaking the law. Break the law and your t-shirt still doesn't matter.
So, don't break the law and expect preferential treatment because of what your t-shirt says. Apparel is not your problem nor is it your solution.

Last edited:
Its not like most people in ghettos pay taxes that fund cops anyway.

Fuck em. Let our cops protect the rest of us. The ghetto can burn.

It's Mrs. and politics has nothing to do with my response. Common sense rules the day. Don't want shot? Don't attack a policeman. I don't care what color you are that is sound advice.

Sure unless you're black then breaking the law doesnt matter in the equation.

Do you truly believe that your situation is unique? Whites don't get shot when they engage in hand to hand with police? There are no innocent whites in prison? Grow up and accept responsibility. When a cop tells you to put your hands up, do so, and live. Contrary to your agenda, cops don't wake up in the morning and say, "I think I'll go kill me some blacks today........"

Last edited:
Do you truly believe that your situation is unique? Whites don't get shot when they engage in hand to hand with police? There are no innocent whites in prison? Grow up and accept responsibility. When a cop tells you to put your hands up, do so, and live.

Is going hand to hand with police against the law? Because I specifically said blacks who ARE NOT BREAKING THE LAW get shot also.

Yes it is a unique situation, all stats show that to be true. Sorry the stats are that way I guess

Then why are you wearing t-shirts of those who did break the law? Where is your t-shirt with what the innocent victims said?
Don't want shot? Hands up for real.

Is there is some sort of epidemic of cops riding through your neighborhood killing folks at random? Or do expect preferential treatment for those not so innocent because of color? If you think Michael Brown was an innocent gunned down by cops with itchy trigger fingers, then the problem may be that you don't understand the difference between innocent and guilty.
Brown's death was a direct result of his decision to resort to hand to hand combat with police, not cops looking for a black to murder that day. If you are correct, then why weren't the cops in Ferguson out killing blacks the day before Brown confronted them, or the day after? Or today?

Last edited:
It's shame that police would show such disrespect. I understand their frustration. The protestors are being disrespectful. The NYPD doesn't need to mirror that behavior.

It's shame that police would show such disrespect. I understand their frustration. The protestors are being disrespectful. The NYPD doesn't need to mirror that behavior.

I dont find it disrespectful. Cops have a hard time standing up for themselves. They cant protest in uniform. They are harshly disciplined if they speak out about brass.

It was a peaceful silent way of standing up for themselves. Didnt disrupt a single road. Harm anyone or any damage.

They didnt swarm the mayor to shut him up.

Just turned and looked away. As peaceful a statement anyone could make.

There is an epidemic of police brutality in black areas. Whether you believe it or not has no effect on it being real

There is an epidemic of police brutality in black areas. Whether you believe it or not has no effect on it being real
We dont believe you. The only epidemic going on in black neighborhoods is violent crimes. Its why there are so many cops there in the first place. Your community is a burdon on the rest of us. Please fix your shit.

Forum List

Back