🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oath breaker pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Yep. And they justify it to themselves by thinking they're at "war" with "evil".

Our very own Jihadis.

And a hearty Seig Heil to you too, Nazi Mac

Maybe the Ministry of Truth can disappear all those who spread vicious lies about Pennsylvania violating their own and the US Constitution to rig the 2020 election?

Ah, but facts have no meaning to you, only your Reich matters.

Why do you fools get hardons over politics? It explains why so many Republican policies are such disastrous failures. This is why countries with female leaders are better run, and more prosperous than male dominated countries. The men let their dicks make their decisions.

Who in their right mind would hire a guy to run their multi-billion business who has failed at every walk of life, and whose history includes 7 business bankruptcies, over 3000 civil suits, multiple criminal lawsuits which were "settled", 3 failed marriages, complete with allegations of domestic abuse, infidelity which was open and public. A liar, a cheat, a business failure with criminal tendencies, and you handed him the Presidency. American banks wouldn't lend to him, but YOU gave him access to the nation's treasury.

Stupid, stupid, Republicans.

It's funny, the guy you ChiComs installed has never run any business, or done anything other than sell access to his position.

Which is why you Communist Chinese put him in office.

"Did you do that, agree with [Oath Keepers leader Stewart] Rhodes and develop a plan to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power, by force, on January 6, 2021" US District Judge Amit Mehta asked during the hearing on Friday.

"Yes, your honor" Ulrich said.

Exactly right. That's exactly what this was, and he admitted it. More on the way.
It's not really a lawful transfer of power if there's widespread voter fraud.

"Did you do that, agree with [Oath Keepers leader Stewart] Rhodes and develop a plan to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power, by force, on January 6, 2021" US District Judge Amit Mehta asked during the hearing on Friday.

"Yes, your honor" Ulrich said.

Exactly right. That's exactly what this was, and he admitted it. More on the way.
Not really. Had they managed to stop the proceedings that day Biden would have still been Inaugurated and Trump would be drug out by his heels if necessary.

All this really indicates is that the guy probably couldn't afford a decent lawyer and didn't want to spend decades in prison, hence he took a plea.

Last edited:
I hope the clapping seal brigade realizes the precedent this sets for the next time BLM or any other leftwing group has a protest on the capitol grounds that gets out of hand when republicans are holding power.

it's written into the Declaration of Independence. He actually didn't violate anything. The trial is illegal.
No it really isn't and that defense wouldn't hold air in any US court.

If you try to overthrow the gov't and fail you're going to prison no matter how just you think your cause is.

I wod support legislation that would deport anybody that please guilty to seditious conspiracy against a lawful transfer of power.
Which would be unconstitutional on it's face.

That would require an amendment and no other country would be willing to take them so you would then have the problem of what to do with stateless persons.

No clean starts to this thread.

Oath Keeper fascist boi. Although I understand just how opposed you demonazis are to keeping oaths. Honor is poison to democrats.
They were there to prevent the constitutionally mandated process by which presidents are elected from being followed.

That is breaking your oath even if you think the election was stolen.

“Someone can tell me if I’m crazy but I’m planning on having a backpack for regular use and then a separate backpack with my ammo,” Ulrich messaged in a chat on the app Signal in December. “I will be the guy running around with the ‘budget AR.’”

Text from this creep...who cried at his sentencing

“Someone can tell me if I’m crazy but I’m planning on having a backpack for regular use and then a separate backpack with my ammo,” Ulrich messaged in a chat on the app Signal in December. “I will be the guy running around with the ‘budget AR.’”

Text from this creep...who cried at his sentencing
He wasn't armed. His weapons and ammo remained in the Motel in VA.

No it really isn't and that defense wouldn't hold air in any US court.

If you try to overthrow the gov't and fail you're going to prison no matter how just you think your cause is.
I challenge using the 2nd amendment. How do citizens know the integrity of the government when they steal elections

I challenge using the 2nd amendment. How do citizens know the integrity of the government when they steal elections
You're free to do so but all you'll get is shot and if you survive, prison.

Until it can be proven in court the election was stolen you have nothing but an opinion and we all know the value of an opinion.

We're long past protesting the last election and if we have any real desire to win the next one it's long past time to get over it and start working hard to ensure this one and future elections can't be stolen.

That has to be done starting at the state level.

You're free to do so but all you'll get is shot and if you survive, prison.

Until it can be proven in court the election was stolen you have nothing but an opinion and we all know the value of an opinion.

We're long past protesting the last election and if we have any real desire to win the next one it's long past time to get over it and start working hard to ensure this one and future elections can't be stolen.

That has to be done starting at the state level.
They work for us. I fired them and they didn’t leave. It’s part of the steal the judicial

Forum List

Back