Obama admin delays keystone pipeline decision again

You guys never did figure out how that compromise stuff works. Compromise is not two of your own bills being passed
Pass Obamas jobs bill, he passes your pipeline

Win-win

Really, you can even mention the word compromise with this "my way or the highway" administration? :lol::lol::lol:

Obama Jobs bill for Republican Pipeline

You game?

you know they are only interested in "drill baby drill". they don't believe in infrastructure. they only believe in enriching exxon mobil et al...

but heaven forbid there should be environmental regs.

because G-d doesn't believe in stopping pollution. :cuckoo:

Republicans have approved several jobs bills that wound up in reids trash, this is all about dems raising campaign cash from the eco-nazis.

You guys never did figure out how that compromise stuff works. Compromise is not two of your own bills being passed

Win-win

Really, you can even mention the word compromise with this "my way or the highway" administration? :lol::lol::lol:

any other lies you'd like to tell?

repealing the ACA is not a compromise... well, except in wingnutworld.

Are progressives really this stupid? The only reason to delay is because Obama is a fascist who will cave in to corporate interests AFTER THE ELECTION. He is doing the same thing with Obamacare.

He caved in to big banks, big solar, big hospitals, big agriculture....the list is endless.

If he were not going to approve it, he would already have cancelled it.

Last edited:
It's an erection year. He can't have some white boys in the mid west angry at him for sending that filthy chink designated shit coming across our lawns. Fuck Canaduh too. Literally, Ottawa can burn in a fire for this bullshit. Who do you FUCKING Canadians think you are?

You game?

WE will get the pipeline regardless, fuck your dear leader.

If you get your pipe you will bleed all the money you can from it. If some natural, or even human, event happens it's not your fault. Someone else's problem until you can start making your money from it again. When it is bled dry it is someone else's problem to clean up as it leaks oil into the ground water.

Win-win

any other lies you'd like to tell?

repealing the ACA is not a compromise... well, except in wingnutworld.

Right, your dear leader shutting down the government to prevent the congress form doing exactly what he eventually did. Tell me more. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You game?

If you get your pipe you will bleed all the money you can from it. If some natural, or even human, event happens it's not your fault. Someone else's problem until you can start making your money from it again. When it is bled dry it is someone else's problem to clean up as it leaks oil into the ground water.

I see you just ignored the shit out of post #18, how about you address that and cut back on the bullshit.

Then what are you whimpering about?

Democrat senator calls administrations latest Keystone XL delay 'ridiculous'

Democrat senator calls administrations latest Keystone XL delay 'ridiculous' - Tampa Bay Tampa Top News | Examiner.com

I guess for the same reason these guys are.

What are you offering in return for your bill being approved?

Come on Republicans......you gotta have something

Democrat senator calls administrations latest Keystone XL delay 'ridiculous' - Tampa Bay Tampa Top News | Examiner.com

Ok, we will give you Chelsea's child in the White House in 2064.

Deal?

Just a damned shame that just doing whats right isn't enough, it's already been approved by all the regulators and the dept of state. Your dear leader is just playing politics with peoples lives, again. I know you see no problem with that, I do.

BTW Deflection noted.

Last edited:

Ok, we will give you Chelsea's child in the White House in 2064.

Deal?

We already got that one

Just a damned shame that just doing whats right isn't enough, it's already been approved by all the regulators and the dept of state. Your dear leader is just playing politics with peoples lives, again. I know you see no problem with that, I do.

BTW Deflection noted.

As the minority party you seem to think you are the only ones who know what is right. The American people disagree

If you want your pet projects approved you have to be willing to offer something up in return. You can't demand approval of what you want while you are in the minority

What you got?

BTW Deflection noted.

As the minority party you seem to think you are the only ones who know what is right. The American people disagree

If you want your pet projects approved you have to be willing to offer something up in return. You can't demand approval of what you want while you are in the minority

What you got?

I got 11 dem senators who are calling your dear leader ridiculous, why do you keep ignoring that?

BTW Deflection noted.

What you got?

I got 11 dem senators who are calling your dear leader ridiculous, why do you keep ignoring that?

Whoop de do

Don't try to justify this fucking moron's decision making process. It's all politics all the time...and that Iranian **** hasn't decided when to let him do what he's told.

Hell, he doesn't want to create any good jobs does he?

Interestingly, he wasn't too worried about varying opinions when he forced Obamacare down our throats.

We've gone from a great nation to a luke-warm, mediocre nation in a few short years.

How about we make a deal?

Republicans approve to Jobs Bill and Obama approves Keystone. Win-win

You might want to talk to Harry Reid about that since pretty much every piece of legislation that comes out of the House he declares DOA in the Senate.

Forum List

Back