Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

LOL! Over 200 posts regarding a debate that just ended 10 minutes ago. You guys are FAST!!!

The Loser: Tom Brokaw

What's the point of having a Town Hall format with a bunch of boring frickin' questions???

What a waste of time.

Yea, they completely got away from the town hall format. That was kind of disappointing. I was looking to seeing the public actually get to grill some candidates and that definitely did not happen. Although, it is not like either of the candidates even attempted to stick the rules they agree upon beforehand. That could not have made it easy for Ole Tom.

Turn on Cnn none of the posters are singing anyone's praises. Apparently the messiah did not just thrill everyone like the obamanites thought he would.

I watched CNN, All 6 judges(3 republican, 3 dem) scored Obama the winner, these people arent going to go on a limb until they get the polls and hear what people thought. Bottom line is that Obama did well whether he won, or tied so how is Mccain going to makeup ground.

Did anyone on here learn anything new about either candidate?

Geez, I about fell asleep. The talking points, the he said/she said, the finger pointing......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just my humble opinion folks.

It's time for a 3rd party.

I don't think the debate was particularly impressive on either side. Obama did well, but so did McCain. Neither of them had any majorly obvious gaffes at this point...neither of them had any major scores that would win over undecided voters.

I think that this debate will do little or nothing in the polls...which, of course, is far worse for McCain than for Obama.

I agree 100%

he's just cranky that it didn't turn into a free-for-all about ayers and the "chicago mafia'... :eusa_shhh:

Which I'm surprised that McCain hasn't accused Obama of being a member of yet.

It's time for a 3rd party.

You know, I really think 4 years from now we will have one that will make some noise.

I think American's are fed up with the 2 party system, and more and more "mainstream" dems and repubs will start leaving to go to the third or even fourth party.

4 years is a long time to get things going, I think it's possible!

Which I'm surprised that McCain hasn't accused Obama of being a member of yet.

I'm surprised people like you can get all giddy over an idiot and the idiot running against him. And trust me, NOTHING partisan about that.

What is partisan though is I love reading the claims of victory and or how badly the GOP did by you lefties. I remember them from last Presidential election too.

All that wishful thinking really worked then.:lol:

Holy shit! Drudge has a headline of B O R I N G on his website with the focus of the picture on McCain!!! No "McCain wins!" in red white and blue letters!

Forum List

Back