Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

I give him that one. If Iran gets nukes, so do the fundie terrorists.

Israel wouldn't use them aggressively. They aren't a rogue nation. Nor are they threatening to wipe anyone else off the face of the earth.

All I know is America has at least 10,300 nukes.

We don't need that many unless we plan on bombing some countries off the face of the earth.

No. Obama is schooling a 28 yr veteran.

oh no, the spikes are going up for mccain now. Now its back down.

I was going to say people can sense bullshit but they liked what they heard, but now its evn higher for obama. whew. lol

He's good with words. But let's see if he can turn that into action. He talks about change now, but what evidence of change has he shown since going into Washington.

McCain's closing statement is kind of lame.

He is lame. He works in Congress. Last week, they showed the world how lame it is. Failed economic policies of Bush. Yet they voted "yes" for another one. These candidates aren't change agent. Anyone can say words that people want, but most likely will never get.

Just finished watching the debates and I must say I am dissapointed in Obama. After being owned in the first one and how Palin clearly shined in the VP debate, Obama needed to come out and excel. He didn't. He continued to come off like a slick, fast-talking, used car salesman. I don't think he answered one question without delving into libbie rhetoric and talking points.

I was very impressed with McCain. He came off more experienced and far more presidential. He really made Obama appear foolish. McCain answered the questions directly and clearly had a plan for getting us out of our current situation.

Last edited:
do you think abortions are free? except thur planned parent hood? and i have not heard of them giving out inferior condoms...you are aware your local county health agency gives out condoms too. what do you have against condoms...seems if you are against abortion you would be in full support of condoms.

Just finished watching the debates and I must say I am dissapointed in Obama. After being owned in the first one and how Palin clearly shined in the VP debate, Obama needed to come out and excel. He didn't. He continued to come off like a slick, fast-talking, used car salesman. I don't think he answered one question without delving into libbie rhetoric and talking points.

I was very impressed with McCain. He came off more experienced and far more presidential. He really made Obama appear foolish. McCain answered the questions directly and clearly had a plan for getting us out of our current situation.

LOL

Thanks for the laugh.

I was very impressed with McCain. He came off more experienced and far more presidential. He really made Obama appear foolish.

I want what you're smokin'...

-Joe

I don't think the debate was particularly impressive on either side. Obama did well, but so did McCain. Neither of them had any majorly obvious gaffes at this point...neither of them had any major scores that would win over undecided voters.

I think that this debate will do little or nothing in the polls...which, of course, is far worse for McCain than for Obama.

Forum List

Back