Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

McCain reminds me of Darth Vader.

He use to be on the Light side and defended the rights of the people.

However, the greed of power was too great and now he is a member of the Dark Side. He sold out everything he use to believe in.

The interesting question is who would be the emperor.

So is anyone keeping a tally on how many issues BOTH candidates have listed as "a top priority" for them when they get into office?

obama-1.jpg

"If Iran gets nukes, everybody does"?

How does that logic work out? Iran is being secretive as is, McCain thinks they are going to share their secrets all of a sudden once they make them?

Meanwhile the U.S.A is trying to hide the biggest open secret in the world, Israel not only has nukes but they store some of ours.

we cannot stop iran from getting a nuclear weapon give that chase up. we already have the possibity of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorist...pay attention obama...pakistan has nukes

Trust me, those things fall in line where they should. What good is an economy when we have people blowing us up?

How can we defend ourselves if the state and local governments aren't making enough money to defend themselves and protect themselves against these threats? Their income comes from sales tax and from income tax. If no one's buying anything and no one's making income, the terrorists won't have anything to blow up except a big dust bowl.

Obama is on fire.

Can y'all imagine poor Sarah Palin answering these questions in a deliberative, intellectual, and articulate way?

No. Obama is schooling a 28 yr veteran.

oh no, the spikes are going up for mccain now. Now its back down.

I was going to say people can sense bullshit but they liked what they heard, but now its evn higher for obama. whew. lol

"If Iran gets nukes, everybody does"?

How does that logic work out? Iran is being secretive as is, McCain thinks they are going to share their secrets all of a sudden once they make them?

Meanwhile the U.S.A is trying to hide the biggest open secret in the world, Israel not only has nukes but they store some of ours.

I give him that one. If Iran gets nukes, so do the fundie terrorists.

Israel wouldn't use them aggressively. They aren't a rogue nation. Nor are they threatening to wipe anyone else off the face of the earth.

No. Obama is schooling a 28 yr veteran.

oh no, the spikes are going up for mccain now. Now its back down.

I was going to say people can sense bullshit but they liked what they heard, but now its evn higher for obama. whew. lol

McCain still thinks its 1980.

That "get government out of the way", and let the free markets decide crap ain't selling.

Forum List

Back