Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

I'm surprised people like you can get all giddy over an idiot and the idiot running against him. And trust me, NOTHING partisan about that.

What is partisan though is I love reading the claims of victory and or how badly the GOP did by you lefties. I remember them from last Presidential election too.

All that wishful thinking really worked then.:lol:

I'm a leftie? You must be getting your facts from the same place John McCain is Gunny.

I noticed Obama wouldnt shake Mccains hand, I'm glad, he takes cheap shots and doesnt deserve respect anymore. All 3 Republicans on CNN had Obama winning, they looked depressed. Obama scored big with Ohio women, looks good all around.

The only thing I have heard was how good Obama looked what a good speaker he is blah blah this was a beauty contest obviously. How Obama can work a room how he stayed and shook hands tiring to win the room over.

Now they are making a big deal out of how McCain said that one to Obama oh please I have never seen such crap in all my life. McCain was talking about how he went against his own party tiring to pass a big hoooge deal with lots of pork in it he voted against it and that one he points to Obama voted for it. The big picture is Obama did not deny it. They fall to mention that one.

the polling numbers are coming in and once again it looks like the people are picking Obama for the win.

I didn't realize McCain and his wife left the hall while Obama stayed to meet the people who took their time to participate. Ultimately I don't think McCain gives a fuck about this election.

I'm surprised people like you can get all giddy over an idiot and the idiot running against him. And trust me, NOTHING partisan about that.

What is partisan though is I love reading the claims of victory and or how badly the GOP did by you lefties. I remember them from last Presidential election too.

All that wishful thinking really worked then.:lol:

Now there's the Gunny we know and love!

I knew you cared, bro'! I knew it!

-Joe

the polling numbers are coming in and once again it looks like the people are picking Obama for the win.

I didn't realize McCain and his wife left the hall while Obama stayed to meet the people who took their time to participate. Ultimately I don't think McCain gives a fuck about this election.

I agree, he looked pissed after the debate, like a defeated man. I am not saying Obama will win the election but Mccain is just sloppy and annoying and seemed worried after it was over.

Agreed, they showed Barack and Michelle talking to people after casually.

CNN Poll so far:

Who fared better in Tuesday's presidential debate?

Sen. John McCain 14% 9482
Sen. Barack Obama 82% 54507
No clear winner 3% 2212

CNN Poll so far:

Who fared better in Tuesday's presidential debate?

Sen. John McCain 14% 9482
Sen. Barack Obama 82% 54507
No clear winner 3% 2212

I want to see the Fox News poll too, that's if they are allowing votes for the Democrat to actually count this time. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back