Obama approves of same sex marriage

Changing your opinion has everything to do with intelligence.

Question is, did he really change his mind or is he only pandering to the base.

I don't think he changed his mind. I pointed out a youtube video earlier where he stated that he believed marriage was between a man and a woman but that he felt that a homosexual couple should be allowed marry.

He hasn't changed his mind at all. In fact, the quote that started this OP doesn't really state anything different than what he stated in the past. I'd say, he's pandering.

Immie
He's pandering, that was my point also.

In doing so he just lost votes from one of his bigger base. The black vote.

I think he changed his mind. You know people do that, particular those with any intelligence.

First of all, I said nothing about a flip-flop, so back off on that insinuation.

It has nothing to do with intelligence unless you are talking about the intelligence of people that can see through the pandering for votes.
What's it called when you "change your opinion" back and forth several times?

First of all, I said nothing about a flip-flop, so back off on that insinuation.

It has nothing to do with intelligence unless you are talking about the intelligence of people that can see through the pandering for votes.

Other than lack of principle?

"Politics"

For the press

they are getting "chills" again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmfVOXLJFdM]Robin Roberts Got 'Chills' While Discussing Obama's Gay Marriage Announcement - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently, if you are a leftist politician
with no real economic success to run on

it is called "evolving"

for anyone else- flip-flop

There is little or no logical basis to ban gay marriage other than religious beliefs unless you consider just plain fear and hatred of gays as a reason.

Or you just consider it disgusting, filthy and harmful to the general welfare due to demographic loss.

With the growth of population, we certainly don't need more people. We're wrecking the environment with the ones we have and billions more are forecast. .

That is the biggest bunch of disproven horseshit.

How can you still buy in to that Malthusian tripe?

"Malthusian tripe" - so you don't believe we're outstripping the earth and her resources, I take it.
Didn't you tell me to stick to the topic... I'm just saying..... sheesh

What have you done to get the government out of marriage?

I've voted against anything and everything that allows the government to poke it's nose into marriage.
What is it?, 29 states that have had some sort of "marriage amendment" on their state ballots? Yeah, I voted no when it happened in my state, because they have NO BUSINESS getting involved in marriage. They need to get the heck out of peoples personal lives.

What have you done to get the government out of marriage?

I've voted against anything and everything that allows the government to poke it's nose into marriage.
What is it?, 29 states that have had some sort of "marriage amendment" on their state ballots? Yeah, I voted no when it happened in my state, because they have NO BUSINESS getting involved in marriage. They need to get the heck out of peoples personal lives.

32 of them...

"Politics"
"DISINGENUOUS".

"Living a LIE"

Perhaps sometime come say August,
the left, MSM and Papa Obama will remember the real issues
our nation faces - Right now they seem to have forgot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI888wtoTzo]Obama Sometimes I Forget - YouTube[/ame]
Note that Georgie Suffaloffigus says it's the first time he's spoken on the issue?

Why didn't Robin ask "Which time"?

Hey it is a "twofer"
for the MSM and the Left

they get to have their "2 minutes of hate" for those opposed to Papa Obama

combined with their "2 minutes of love" for Papa Obama

Last edited:
"DISINGENUOUS".

"Living a LIE"

Perhaps sometime come say August,
the left, MSM and Papa Obama will remember the real issues
our nation faces - Right now they seem to have forgot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI888wtoTzo"]Obama Sometimes I Forget - YouTube[/ame]
Good grief...The school girl swooning is making me physically sick. :puke3:
No Kidding. And Note? SHE is a family FRIEND.

dana-carvey-snl.png

How convieninent...!

For the press

Robin Roberts Got 'Chills' While Discussing Obama's Gay Marriage Announcement - YouTube

Heinrich Himmler's plans for the homosexuals of Germany: “These people will obviously be publicly degraded and dismissed and handed over to the court. After…they will be…taken into a concentration camp and in the camp they will be shot while escaping”(1). This is an overall description of the fate of the homosexuals in Nazi Germany. In Frank Rector’s book Nazi Extermination of Homosexuals, he discusses the events of the Nazi persecution of homosexuals. It was written like a history textbook, which meant that it was very informative in terms of dates and events, but also was able to analyze it from a personal point of view. He discussed thoroughly his frustration with the lack of information about the homosexual victims, the events surrounding Ernst Rohm’s murder, as well as how the Nazis used propaganda against gays.

It appears there are many here seeking a group of Americans to despise and victimize.

For the press

Robin Roberts Got 'Chills' While Discussing Obama's Gay Marriage Announcement - YouTube

Heinrich Himmler's plans for the homosexuals of Germany: “These people will obviously be publicly degraded and dismissed and handed over to the court. After…they will be…taken into a concentration camp and in the camp they will be shot while escaping”(1). This is an overall description of the fate of the homosexuals in Nazi Germany. In Frank Rector’s book Nazi Extermination of Homosexuals, he discusses the events of the Nazi persecution of homosexuals. It was written like a history textbook, which meant that it was very informative in terms of dates and events, but also was able to analyze it from a personal point of view. He discussed thoroughly his frustration with the lack of information about the homosexual victims, the events surrounding Ernst Rohm’s murder, as well as how the Nazis used propaganda against gays.

It appears there are many here seeking a group of Americans to despise and victimize.

Indeed!

Papa Obama will go down-low on issue-NC Blacks voted by 2-1 margin for Amendment One

African-Americans voted 2-1 in favor of the North Carolina amendment banning gay marriage Tuesday, but the White House is betting that black voters there and beyond will stick with the president, despite broad resistance to legalization.

While there’s faith that African-Americans will turn out strong at the polls to protect Obama’s legacy, pollsters point out that while opposition to same-sex marriages has fallen in the black community, it’s still just a point shy of 50 percent — enough to affect black turnout, at least theoretically, in an election where every vote will matter.

Obama’s statement rocked the political world. But it also underscored a widely-held belief that African-American voters are closer to Republicans than Democrats when it comes to gay marriage..

Last edited:
For the press

Odd that you should mention Himmler, when the American lamestram media is acting more like Goebbels than anyone since...well... Goebbels.

Projection, pourquois?

For the press

Odd that you should mention Himmler, when the American lamestram media is acting more like Goebbels than anyone since...well... Goebbels.

Projection, pourquois?

Non acceptance of party line
will not be tolerated

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back