obama birth certificate: eligibility and natural born still uncomfortable politics for some

should the U.S. supreme court define natural born ??

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Banned
OMG.

Birfers are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Proceed.

The Democratic Party thanks you for you efforts.
hillary probing the elephant ? heh... no wait, sniper fire....

yes, it's going to come up. it may help the dems again, don't laugh.

The SC doesn't define, it interprets. It's up to Congress define, hopefully without ambiguity, so that the SC doesn't have to step in and interpret.

The SC doesn't define, it interprets. It's up to Congress define, hopefully without ambiguity, so that the SC doesn't have to step in and interpret.
wrong. their job is to review lower (hear deliberate render) cases. the congress does not define or interpret the constitution. (in this country)

wrong. their job is to review lower (hear deliberate render) cases. the congress does not define or interpret the constitution. (in this country)
What does review mean, but to interpret? If it didn't interpret the law or the Constitution, there'd be no need for the SC. As for defining, what is the promulgation of a law, but defining what's legal and what isn't? IMO, you need to put a little more thought into your posts.

Oh goody goody.

Yet another idiotic thread about Obama's birth certificate.

"I like the Daily Caller" pretty much sums it up.

When are these brainless yahoos gonna come up with something FACTUAL?

:rolleyes:

What does review mean, but to interpret? If it didn't interpret the law or the Constitution, there'd be no need for the SC. As for defining, what is the promulgation of a law, but defining what's legal and what isn't? IMO, you need to put a little more thought into your posts.
your understanding of the process is wrong. the congress legislates, not by fiat. they do not define the constitution.
they can amend the constitution, that's quite different. we're talking about article two here.natural born has been evaded, i'll take justice thomas' word on that over yours. no offense.

you should have spent more thought on your "review of constitution 101", but that still leaves you way more qualified than the fake "constitutional transparent lawyer" we have now. it's all a part of the internal defense built into the original documents by the fore fathers and mothers.
but he has manipulated the courts well. remember checks and balances ??

the question of natural born and eligibility are still wide open, as you will see in the coming months.

Oh goody goody.

Yet another idiotic thread about Obama's birth certificate.

"I like the Daily Caller" pretty much sums it up.

When are these brainless yahoos gonna come up with something FACTUAL?

:rolleyes:
well it's no snopes or factcheck, that's for real..:) huffington, olberman.......brian williams...heh

your understanding of the process is wrong. the congress legislates, not by fiat. they do not define the constitution. they can amend the constitution, that's quite different. we're talking about article two here.natural born has been evaded, i'll take justice thomas' word on that over yours. no offense.
You're playing with words. Legislation IS definition. The SC is the one that decides if the definition is correct. You're getting to much into your own head instead of learning what words actually mean.

your understanding of the process is wrong. the congress legislates, not by fiat. they do not define the constitution. they can amend the constitution, that's quite different. we're talking about article two here.natural born has been evaded, i'll take justice thomas' word on that over yours. no offense.
You're playing with words. Legislation IS definition. The SC is the one that decides if the definition is correct. You're getting to much into your own head instead of learning what words actually mean.
thank god you're not the teacher here.

thank god you're not the teacher here.
I AM. :cool-45:
you wish.. as far as i know jillian is the only constitutional lawyer here, but i was gone for awhile.

you do sound like a lawyer though, for what it's worth.

legislation is definition - Google Search

hmmm. not so much

Forum List

Back