obama birth certificate: more investigation request

There is no reliable source of which I'm aware of Barak Obama stating he was born in Kenya. However, Obama's literary agents, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management company, in his official client biography, was touting that he was born in Kenya as early as 1991. It was still reporting that Obama was born in Kenya as late as 2008.

I have no doubt he was aware of this and found some literary value in representing himself as foreign-born. However, the fact that he did not address this possible oversight until his campaign was in full-swing leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Did he deliberately misrepresent himself before the election? Did he misrepresent himself after the election? Only one of those can be true.
There is no evidence Obama was even aware of that pamphlet stating he was born in Kenya. Even before that pamphlet was produced, several newspapers ran stories on him. Every single one stated he was born in Hawaii. His literary agency took responsibility for the error in his birthplace and said he provided no information to them about him being born in Kenya. The questions have been answered.
What newspapers were they? Can you name them? you have links?

No need. Any sane person knows all that birther crap is just that.......crap. If you still believe it, you have mental problems that I'm not capable of treating.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

I've been waiting for a libtard to explain that one away for years.
Quote him saying he was born in Kenya...
Why? You liberals idiots will just lie more.
LOL

As if evidence was needed that you can't quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya. :rolleyes:
that doesn't mean he wasn't born there.
There is zero [actual] evidence he was born in Kenya.

Can you explain why all of Obama's early life - before he entered into politics - he himself - claimed to be born in Kenya?

LOL

As if evidence was needed that you can't quote Obama saying he was born in Kenya. :rolleyes:
Do you have any [actual] proof he was born in Hawaii?

this is another odd thing about the birth certificate.

Loretta Fuddy - Wikipedia
Loretta Jean Fuddy (April 12, 1948 – December 11, 2013) was an American health official and social worker from the U.S. state of Hawaii. Fuddy served ...
Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash - USA Today
Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash
Dec 12, 2013 - The lone fatality was Loretta Fuddy, who has served as state health director since January 2011. Tom Matsuda, the interim executive director of ...
Makani Kai airplane crashed - Hawaii News Now
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/.../ntsb-no-safety-briefing-given-prior-to-2013-molokai-plan...
May 5, 2016 - State Health Department Director Loretta Fuddy died in the water, and her cause of death was listed as an irregular heartbeat triggered by ...
Hundreds gather to remember Loretta Fuddy - Hawaii News Now ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24280187/hundreds-gather-to-remember-loretta-fuddy
Hundreds of people turned out Saturday morning at the Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa for the funeral services of Hawaii State Health Director Loretta Fuddy.
Statements regarding the passing of State Health Director Lorett ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/.../statements-regarding-the-passing-of-state-health-dire...
Loretta Fuddy, director of the state Department of Health, is remembered by Hawaii's government officials. Fuddy died in a plane crash Wednesday afternoon.
Loretta Fuddy devoted time to her church family - Hawaii News Now ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/.../loretta-fuddy-devoted-time-to-her-church-family
At Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa church, Loretta Fuddy was called Deliana. She sang first soprano in the church choir.
Think about the late Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy when lying ...
mauitime.com › News › Politics
Think about the late Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy when lying Donald Trump lies about Obama birther lie. September 16, 2016 by Anthony Pignataro 0 ...
Jun 2 - Jun 9
Mark Johnstone
Charley’s Restaurant and ...
The Strange Death of Loretta Fuddy & Why it Matters Today 09/20 by ...
www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp.../the-strange-death-of-loretta-fuddy-why-it-matters-toda...
Sep 20, 2016 - Segment 1: Important News and Information Segments 2-4: Investigative Findings Revealed: Rex, an aviation and computer company ...
Edward Smail - Loretta Fuddy – Woman Who Issued Hawaiian ...
Edward Smail
Loretta Fuddy – Woman Who Issued Hawaiian Obama Birth Certificate Killed in Plane Crash Posted By Dean Garrison on Dec 13, 2013 in Articles, Email...
Hawaii official who confirmed Obama birth certificate dies in crash ...
www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/
Dec 12, 2013 - Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who confirmed the authenticity of President Obama's birth record in Hawaii, died Wednesday night in a ...
More nonsense. There were others who also verified Obama's birth records... Chiyome Fukino ... Alvin Onaka... and no [mysterious] deaths.

fake life obama...

REQUESTS “COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATION”

What are Obama’s true “roots?”
Attorney General Jeff Sessions May 30, 2017
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530

Dear AG Sessions

I am a retired Special Agent, senior criminal investigator with specialized training in Counter Intelligence with the USAF Office of Special Investigations. I have over thirty-two years of combined federal and private investigative experience. My reason for writing to you is to request that you please cause a comprehensive investigation of Obama’s citizenship. I firmly believe he is an illegal alien and if that is proven then everything he did during the eight years he occupied the Oval office, every law he signed (Obamacare), every appointment he made (two to the Supreme Court) and every executive order he issued all become null and void.

My belief that he is an illegal alien is based on the following:

When he was campaigning for the Senate in 2004, his literary agent in statements and press releases as well as articles in newspapers, including the Associated Press, stated he was born in Kenya. Obama never once contested those statements. Also, during one of his debates his opponent accused him of not being a natural born citizen. Obama replied “So what, I’m running for the Senate not the Presidency.”

Then, when he decided to run for the Presidency, he miraculously discovered that he was born in Hawaii. Hawaii Statute 338-176 allows a Hawaiian resident to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate for a foreign born child. Obama’s half sister was born in Indonesia and has a Hawaii birth certificate. Hawaii officials admit they have Obama’s birth certificate on file, but they refuse to reveal what is on it. The only possible reason for that refusal is that it will show he was born in Kenya.

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals. Also, Obama’s father’s race is listed as “African-American.” At that time the term “African-American” was unheard of. Black people were “Negros” and when a form called for listing of race black people entered Negro. If Obama was really born in Hawaii, why did he not just obtain a copy of that birth certificate and release it to the public instead of attempting to foster a crude forgery on us.

If Obama was born in Kenya, and a preponderance of the evidence indicates that is the case, then Section 301(g) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 applies. That section pertains to foreign born children born between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986. It states that if only one parent is a U.S. citizen, that parent must have resided in the United States or one of its possessions for at least ten years and at least five of those years had to be after that parent attained the age of fourteen years. Obama was born in 1961, his father was never an American citizen and his mother was only eighteen years old when he was born. She was not old enough to meet the five year requirement to convey citizenship to him and he is therefore an illegal alien.

I have sent the above information to several members of Congress suggesting a subpoena to the Hawaii Department of Health to obtain the birth certificate they admit they have, but not one of the members I have sent this to has done anything.

I have also suggested subpoenas to the IRS to determine what Social Security Number Obama has been using, then a subpoena to the Social Security Administration to determine to whom that number was issued. Information I have is that he has been using 042-68-4425.

On September 26, 2011, The Washington Times National Weekly reported that they submitted Obama’s name and SSN 042-68-4425 to the E-Verify System. The response was that it was a mismatch and the SSA could not verify citizenship.

I have received reports that the above number was issued in 1977 (when Obama was seventeen years old and living in Hawaii) and was issued to a Mr. Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890 in Spain, immigrated to the US in 1924, and lived most of his adult life in Connecticut where he became a naturalized citizen and received that SSN.

Sincerely,

Joe Elkins
Anyone who posts birther topics goes directly to my iggy.

LOL

Of course.. prima facie evidence...

birth_certificate_5.jpg

There is no reliable source of which I'm aware of Barak Obama stating he was born in Kenya. However, Obama's literary agents, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management company, in his official client biography, was touting that he was born in Kenya as early as 1991. It was still reporting that Obama was born in Kenya as late as 2008.

I have no doubt he was aware of this and found some literary value in representing himself as foreign-born. However, the fact that he did not address this possible oversight until his campaign was in full-swing leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Did he deliberately misrepresent himself before the election? Did he misrepresent himself after the election? Only one of those can be true.
There is no evidence Obama was even aware of that pamphlet stating he was born in Kenya. Even before that pamphlet was produced, several newspapers ran stories on him. Every single one stated he was born in Hawaii. His literary agency took responsibility for the error in his birthplace and said he provided no information to them about him being born in Kenya. The questions have been answered.
What newspapers were they? Can you name them? you have links?
Here's two I have links handy for, and there are others.

No, there is no doubt.

There will always be a doubt. Obama guaranteed there would be by the fact he waited so long to release a document that anyone can order from their home state in a matter of weeks. That fact alone is cause for doubt.
Fair enough, let me rephrase... there will always be doubt just like doubt persists that we landed on the moon.

Better?

Oh, and you're lying again. Obama did not wait "long" to release his birth records. He first did so in 2008 while running for president.
three years 4/27/11 to "release" the "original" long form.
probably cause they found out later there was a book, with other people's originals.
like their leadership, this obama story was written from behind.
He released his birth record in 2008 while running for office. Deal with it.

Loretta Jean Fuddy (April 12, 1948 – December 11, 2013) was an American health official and social worker from the U.S. state of Hawaii. Fuddy served ...
Dec 12, 2013 - The lone fatality was Loretta Fuddy, who has served as state health director since January 2011. Tom Matsuda, the interim executive director of ...
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/.../ntsb-no-safety-briefing-given-prior-to-2013-molokai-plan...
May 5, 2016 - State Health Department Director Loretta Fuddy died in the water, and her cause of death was listed as an irregular heartbeat triggered by ...
Hundreds of people turned out Saturday morning at the Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa for the funeral services of Hawaii State Health Director Loretta Fuddy.
www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/.../statements-regarding-the-passing-of-state-health-dire...
Loretta Fuddy, director of the state Department of Health, is remembered by Hawaii's government officials. Fuddy died in a plane crash Wednesday afternoon.
At Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa church, Loretta Fuddy was called Deliana. She sang first soprano in the church choir.
Think about the late Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy when lying Donald Trump lies about Obama birther lie. September 16, 2016 by Anthony Pignataro 0 ...
Jun 2 - Jun 9
Mark Johnstone
www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp.../the-strange-death-of-loretta-fuddy-why-it-matters-toda...
Sep 20, 2016 - Segment 1: Important News and Information Segments 2-4: Investigative Findings Revealed: Rex, an aviation and computer company ...
Edward Smail
Loretta Fuddy – Woman Who Issued Hawaiian Obama Birth Certificate Killed in Plane Crash Posted By Dean Garrison on Dec 13, 2013 in Articles, Email...
Dec 12, 2013 - Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who confirmed the authenticity of President Obama's birth record in Hawaii, died Wednesday night in a ...
More nonsense. There were others who also verified Obama's birth records... Chiyome Fukino ... Alvin Onaka... and no [mysterious] deaths.
which brings us to just happened to:

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2012
Can It All Be a Coincidence?

Warning Signs features my daily commentaries, but I will break with that and share one that is well worth your consideration:

CAN IT ALL BE COINCIDENCE?
by Don Fredrick, ©2012, blogging at The Obama Timeline

(Oct. 1, 2012) — As I noted in the introduction to my book, The Obama Timeline, a jury at a murder trial will often find the accumulated circumstantial evidence so overwhelming that a guilty verdict is obvious—even though there may be no witness to the crime. “The jurors in the Scott Peterson trial believed the collection of evidence more than they believed Scott Peterson. Among other things, the jury thought that being arrested with $15,000 in cash, recently-dyed hair, a newly-grown goatee, four cell phones, camping equipment, a map to a new girlfriend’s house, a gun, and his brother’s driver’s license certainly did not paint a picture of a grieving husband who had nothing to do with his pregnant wife’s disappearance and murder.”

In the four years I have been gathering information about—and evidence against—Barack Hussein Obama, I have encountered hundreds of coincidences that strike me as amazing. None of those coincidences, by themselves, may mean much. But taken as a whole it is almost impossible to believe they were all the result of chance. Consider the Obama-related coincidences:

Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.

Obama, Sr. just happened to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which just happened to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who just happened to be a friend of Malcolm X, who just happened to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama’s Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happen to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happen not to mind exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.

After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he just happened to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that just happened to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul “the Red” Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who just happened to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama’s $25,000 salary at IAF just happened to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company just happened to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO just happened to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers just happened to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.

Obama also worked on voter registration drives in Chicago in the 1980s and just happened to work with leftist political groups like the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and Socialist International (SI), through which Obama met Carl Davidson, who just happened to travel to Cuba during the Vietnam War to sabotage the U.S. war effort, and who just happened to be a former member of the SDS and a member of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, which just happened to sponsor a 2002 anti-war rally at which Obama spoke, and which just happened to have been organized by Marilyn Katz, a former SDS activist and later public relations consultant who just happened to be a long-time friend of Obama’s political hatchet man, David Axelrod.

Obama joined Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC), whose pastor was Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a fiery orator who just happened to preach Marxism and Black Liberation Theology and who delivered anti-white, anti-Jew, and anti-American sermons, which Obama just happened never to hear because he just happened to miss church only on the days when Wright was at his “most enthusiastic,” and Obama just happened never to notice that Oprah Winfrey left the church because it was too radical, and just happened never to notice that the church gave the vile anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan a lifetime achievement award.

Although no one had ever heard of him at the time, Obama just happened to receive an impossible-to-believe $125,000 advance to write a book about race relations, which he just happened to fail to write while using the cash to vacation in Bali with his wife Michelle, and despite his record of non-writing he just happened to receive a second advance, for $40,000, from another publisher, and he eventually completed a manuscript called Dreams From My Father, which just happened to strongly reflect the writing style of William Ayers, who just happened to trample on an American flag for the cover photograph of the popular Chicago magazine, which Obama just happened never to see even though it appeared on newsstands throughout the city.

Obama was hired by the law firm Miner, Banhill and Galland, which just happened to specialize in negotiating state government contracts to develop low-income housing, and which just happened to deal with now-imprisoned Tony Rezko and his firm Rezar, and with slumlord Valerie Jarrett, and the law firm’s Judson Miner just happened to have been a classmate of Bernardine Dohrn, wife of William Ayers.

In 1994 Obama represented ACORN and another plaintiff in a lawsuit against Citibank for denying mortgages to blacks (Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Federal Savings Bank), and the lawsuit just happened to result in banks being blackmailed into approving subprime loans for poor credit risks, a trend which just happened to spread nationwide, and which just happened to lead to the collapse of the housing bubble, which just happened to help Obama defeat John McCain in the 2008 presidential election.

In 1996 Obama ran for the Illinois State Senate and joined the “New Party,” which just happened to promote Marxism, and Obama was supported by Dr. Quentin Yong, a socialist who just happened to support a government takeover of the health care system.

In late 1999 Obama purportedly engaged in homosexual activities and cocaine-snorting in the back of a limousine with a man named Larry Sinclair, who claims he was contacted in late 2007 by Donald Young, who just happened to be the gay choir director of Obama’s Chicago church and who shared information with Sinclair about Obama, and Young just happened to be murdered on December 23, 2007, just weeks after Larry Bland, another gay member of the church, just happened to be murdered, and both murders just happened to have never been solved. In 2008 Sinclair held a press conference to discuss his claims, and just happened to be arrested immediately after the event, based on a warrant issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who just happens to be the son of Joe Biden.

In 2003 Obama and his wife attended a dinner in honor of Rashid Khalidi, who just happened to be a former PLO operative, harsh critic of Israel, and advocate of Palestinian rights, and who Obama claims he does not know, even though the Obamas just happened to have dined more than once at the home of Khalidi and his wife, Mona, and just happened to have used them as occasional baby-sitters. Obama reportedly praised Khalidi at the decidedly anti-Semitic event, which William Ayers just happened to also attend, and the event Obama pretends he never attended was sponsored by the Arab American Action Network, to which Obama just happened to have funneled cash while serving on the board of the Woods Fund with William Ayers, and one speaker at the dinner remarked that if Palestinians cannot secure a return of their land, Israel “will never see a day of peace,” and entertainment at the dinner included a Muslim children’s dance whose performances just happened to include simulated beheadings with fake swords, and stomping on American, Israeli, and British flags, and Obama allegedly told the audience that “Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine” and there has been “genocide against the Palestinian people by (the) Israelis,” and the Los Angeles Times has a videotape of the event but just happens to refuse to make it public.

In the 2004 Illinois Democrat primary race for the U.S. Senate, front-runner Blair Hull just happened to be forced out of the race after David Axelrod just happened to manage to get Hull’s sealed divorce records unsealed, which just happened to enable Obama to win the primary, so he could face popular Republican Jack Ryan, whose sealed child custody records from his divorce just happened to become unsealed, forcing Ryan to withdraw from the race, which just happened to enable the unqualified Obama to waltz into the U.S. Senate, where, after a mere 143 days of work, he just happened to decide he was qualified to run for President of the United States.

Obama just happened to save $300,000 on the purchase of a $1.65 million Chicago mansion for which he deposited only $1,000 in earnest money, while the seller’s adjacent empty lot which was appraised at no more than $500,000 just happened to be sold at the inflated price of $625,000 to Rita Rezko, who just happened to earn only $37,000 per year working for Cook County government, and who just happened to be married to Tony Rezko, who just happened to be Obama’s main money man for his political campaigns, and who only days before the Obama mansion purchase just happened to obtain a $3.5 million loan from wealthy Iraqi Nadhmi Auchi, who just happened to have been kicked out of Iraq, and who just happened to have been convicted of corruption charges in France, and who just happened to ask Rezko to ask then-U.S. Senator Obama to help him obtain a visa to travel to the United States.

Rita Rezko just happened to borrow the money for the $625,000 empty lot from the Mutual Bank of Harvey, which just happened to be run by Tony Rezko’s pal Amrish Mahajan, whose wife Anita just happened to have been charged with fraudulently receiving $2 million in Illinois taxpayer dollars for drug tests never performed by her company, K. K. Bio-Science, which just happened to have a no-bid contract with the state, and whose computers just happened to disappear right before investigators arrived to take them away for evidence.

Obama just happened to obtain a $1.32 million mortgage for his mansion even though the payments of $8,000 per month (plus at least $1,500 per month in property taxes) exceeded 50 percent of his $162,100 U.S Senate salary income, and even though Michelle Obama was claiming that she and her husband were still paying off substantial student loans and were struggling to pay for piano lessons for their daughters, one of whom just happens to look remarkably like one of the daughters of Malcolm X.

Obama just happened to obtain his mansion mortgage from Northern Trust Bank, whose Board of Directors just happened to include Susan Crown, who just happened to be part of the wealthy Crown family, which just happened to donate to Obama’s campaigns, and which just happened to have ownership in defense contractor General Dynamics Corporation, and the Crown family just happened to sit on the board of energy company Exelon, formerly known as Commonwealth Edison, which just happened to have had Thomas Ayers as its CEO, and the Crown family also owned the Maytag appliance company, which just happened to move its operations to Mexico, after its employees just happened to donate to Obama’s campaign, after he just happened to pledge that he would keep their jobs in Galesburg, Illinois.

In June 2005, just months after Obama became a U.S. Senator, Michelle Obama just happened to be named a “non-executive director” of the board of TreeHouse Foods, a supplier of Wal-Mart, for a salary of $51,200 in 2005 and $101,083 in 2006, and she just happened to be given 7,500 TreeHouse stock options, worth approximately $72,375, even though she just happened to know nothing about the private sector or running a business.

In 2006 Obama pushed for a $1 million earmark for the University of Chicago, and his wife Michelle just happened to be promoted to Vice-President of Community and External Affairs for the hospitals with a salary increase from $121,900 to $316,962, and she just happened to receive public relations help from Obama’s political strategist David Axelrod, whose mother just happened to write for a communist newspaper.

In 2006 Sarah P. Herlihy, an associate of the Chicago law firm of Kirkland and Ellis, whose employees later contributed $87,722 to Obama’s presidential campaign, and whose partner Bruce I. Ettleson just happened to be a member of Obama’s campaign finance committee, just happened to write a paper calling for the elimination of the “natural born citizen” requirement in the U.S. Constitution.

Obama just happened to visit Kenya in 2006 to support his cousin, Raila Odinga, a Muslim socialist candidate for president, who just happened to have ties to both al-Qaeda and Libya’s Muammar Qaddafi, and who just happened to have been educated in communist East Germany, and who just happened to name his son Fidel, and who just happened to plan on establishing Shari’ah Muslim law in Kenya, and whose activities prompted the Kenyan government to lodge an official protest of Obama’s passport abuse and misconduct, and Obama’s actions just happened to have been denounced by the U.S. State Department as being in direct opposition to U.S. National Security, and after Odinga, for whom Obama just happened to have raised $950,000, lost the election, his Muslim followers just happened to burn Christian women and children alive in a church where they had sought refuge.

In 2006 Obama endorsed Alexi Giannoulias in his race for Illinois State Treasurer and stated that he is “…one of the most outstanding young men I could ever hope to meet”—even though Giannoulias just happened to be only 29 years old and even though his family’s Broadway Bank just happened to finance Chicago crime figures like Michael “Jaws” Giorango, a Chicago thug with convictions for bookmaking and promoting prostitution, and even though virtually all of Chicago’s Democrat politicians were keeping their distance from Giannoulias, whose reputation was so questionable he even failed to get the endorsement of the Chicago Democrat Party—which just happens to almost never be concerned about questionable reputations.

Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, once worked for the Ford Foundation’s Asia program, which just happened to be run by Peter Geithner, who just happened to be the father of Timothy Geithner, who just happened to neglect to pay Social Security taxes on much of his income, which just happened to somehow qualify him to be Obama’s Treasury Secretary.

During the 2008 campaign Obama’s passport records just happened to have been illegally searched by an employee of a firm headed by John O. Brennan, and Lt. Quarles Harris, Jr., who was cooperating with federal investigators in connection with the incident, just happened to be found with a bullet in his head, and the murder just happened never to be solved, and Obama later just happened to make Brennan his terrorism and intelligence advisor.

On election night in 2008 in Chicago’s Grant Park, Obama just happened to wear a black suit and a red tie, and his older daughter just happened to wear a red dress, and his younger daughter just happened to wear a stark black dress, and his wife Michelle just happened to wear an arguably unattractive black dress that appeared to have a giant red X design, which just happened to prompt some to wonder if their clothing just happened to denote black power, communism, and Malcolm X, and at the very least prompted others to wonder why anyone would have his daughter wear a jet-black dress for a celebratory occasion—or where one could even just happen to find a store that sells black dresses for little girls.

From election night forward there are hundreds of other “just happeneds,” not the least of which is the long-form birth certificate released by Obama in April 2011 which just happened to consist of multiple image layers, including various objects which can be separated and rotated with computer software—which just happens to be impossible if a birth certificate is merely scanned and not computer-constructed by a forger.

I could go on… but you get the idea.

P.S. If Obama just happens to win reelection on November 6, remember that hyperinflation just happens to be the inescapable consequence of printing trillions of dollars to cover massive government deficits.

Jun 2 - Jun 9
Mark Johnstone
Edward Smail
not yet.

No, there is no doubt.

There will always be a doubt. Obama guaranteed there would be by the fact he waited so long to release a document that anyone can order from their home state in a matter of weeks. That fact alone is cause for doubt.
Fair enough, let me rephrase... there will always be doubt just like doubt persists that we landed on the moon.

Better?

Oh, and you're lying again. Obama did not wait "long" to release his birth records. He first did so in 2008 while running for president.
probably cause they found out later there was a book, with other people's originals.
well that's the point, why would Trump force a second document at all.

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

You want that explained again? OK.
1.) The video is a bunch of lies presented by RWNJs.
2.) For further questions, see #1

Prove your claims.

Hey! Stop it right now! Liberals are not obligated to prove any of their claims because liberals are not bound by logic and reason. You best learn that.

No, there is no doubt.

Better?

well that's the point, why would Trump force a second document at all.
I don't believe Trump did.

back in the day we had the obots to try to explain videos like this. they're all gone.

Prove your claims.

Hey! Stop it right now! Liberals are not obligated to prove any of their claims because liberals are not bound by logic and reason. You best learn that.

It was proven nine years ago.

birth_certificate_5.jpg

LOL

there's zero evidence a birth certificate exists.

what did judith corley bring back from hawaii..

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The debate over the president's birthplace began two and a half years ago. While the Hawaii Department of Health had the certificate all along they had to wait for the president's request to release it.

In a letter from the White House dated on Good Friday President Barack Obama officially asked the Director of Health in Hawaii for two certified copies of his "original certificate of live birth." The letter was signed Barack Obama.

On Monday April 25, Loretta Fuddy, Health Director, responded to the President saying she personally witnessed the copying of the certificate and attests to the authenticity.

That day President Obama's personal lawyer Judith Corley flew to Hawaii and picked up the birth certificate copies. She paid ten dollars for the first copy and four dollars for the second. The fees were paid in cash. Corley then flew back to Washington DC to deliver the copies.

Wednesday the President released the certificate of live birth for the world to see and then went on Oprah to talk about it.

"When it first came up were you thinking, I hope I was born here?" asked Oprah.

"Can I just say? I was there, so I knew (laughter). I knew I had been born. I remembered it," laughed President Obama in his response.

where did those 2 "copies" end up.

Last edited:

Prove your claims.

It was proven nine years ago.

birth_certificate_5.jpg

but some folks have one of these, that weren't born in hawaii, right ?

that seems odd.

Obama birth certificate—signed, sealed, delivered - Video on ...
www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/42789377
Apr 27, 2011 - ... official long-form birth certificate, but evidently for some it was still not sufficient proof to put the issue to rest. NBC's Savannah Guthrie reports.
Savannah Guthrie, who helped cover up Obama's fabricated BC, is the ...
www.orlytaitzesq.com/savannah-guthrie-who-helped-cover-up-obamas-fabricated-bc-is-...
Feb 10, 2015 - Savannah Guthrie, who helped cover up Obama's fabricated BC, ... Ms Guthrie for her claims regarding Mr. Obama's birth certificate with a ...
Savannah Guthrie: Another NBC credibility disaster? - 1776 Channel
Savannah Guthrie: Another NBC credibility disaster?
Feb 11, 2015 - NBC White House Correspondent Savannah Guthrie told Brian Williams that she “felt the raised seal” on President Obama's birth certificate ...
Where Are NBC Reporter Savannah Guthrie's "Pics" of Obama's Long ...
www.thepostemail.com/.../where-are-nbc-reporter-savannah-guthries-pics-of-obamas-...
Sep 16, 2015 - Tweet from NBC reporter Savannah Guthrie indicating that she took a “pic” of Obama'slong-form birth certificate which she reported contained ...

Images for savannah guthrie obama birth certificate
More images for savannah guthrie obama birth certificateArticles: What Did Savannah Guthrie Really See? - American Thinker[/paste:font]
www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/.../what_did_savannah_guthrie_really_see.ht...
Jun 11, 2012 - Now that it's been established that Barack Obama's long-form "birth certificate" originated as a digitally created forgery, we are left to ponder: ...
Savannah Guthrie on Twitter: "Yes, the birth certificate line was an ad lib"
Savannah Guthrie on Twitter
Embed Tweet. Yes, the birth certificate line was an ad lib ... Embed Tweet. Replying to @SavannahGuthrie @txnewsprincess ... Go, Obama. I know you can't like ...
Savannah Guthrie Photographed Two Different Birth Certificates ...
▶ 4:10

Jun 20, 2012 - Uploaded by Bigone5555J
Savannah Guthrie posted two pictures she took of Obama's long form Birth Certificate, but, it can be ...

Savannah Guthrie Interviews Donald Trump: Are You Like "Uncle ...
www.realclearpolitics.com/.../savannah_guthrie_interviews_donald_trump_are_you_l...
Aug 10, 2015 - Savannah Guthrie claimed she has felt the seal on Obama's birth ... The PDF on the WH web site of that birth certificate has many layers and ...
Obama's birth certificate to sink Brian Williams' 'replacement'?
www.wnd.com/2015/02/what-about-brian-williams-likely-replacement/
Feb 11, 2015 - On April 27, 2011, White House correspondent Savannah Guthrie claimed to have seen Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate and ...

Last edited:
LOL

Of course.. prima facie evidence...

birth_certificate_5.jpg
Fake news

fake life obama...

REQUESTS “COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATION”

What are Obama’s true “roots?”
Attorney General Jeff Sessions May 30, 2017
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530

Dear AG Sessions

I am a retired Special Agent, senior criminal investigator with specialized training in Counter Intelligence with the USAF Office of Special Investigations. I have over thirty-two years of combined federal and private investigative experience. My reason for writing to you is to request that you please cause a comprehensive investigation of Obama’s citizenship. I firmly believe he is an illegal alien and if that is proven then everything he did during the eight years he occupied the Oval office, every law he signed (Obamacare), every appointment he made (two to the Supreme Court) and every executive order he issued all become null and void.

My belief that he is an illegal alien is based on the following:

When he was campaigning for the Senate in 2004, his literary agent in statements and press releases as well as articles in newspapers, including the Associated Press, stated he was born in Kenya. Obama never once contested those statements. Also, during one of his debates his opponent accused him of not being a natural born citizen. Obama replied “So what, I’m running for the Senate not the Presidency.”

Then, when he decided to run for the Presidency, he miraculously discovered that he was born in Hawaii. Hawaii Statute 338-176 allows a Hawaiian resident to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate for a foreign born child. Obama’s half sister was born in Indonesia and has a Hawaii birth certificate. Hawaii officials admit they have Obama’s birth certificate on file, but they refuse to reveal what is on it. The only possible reason for that refusal is that it will show he was born in Kenya.

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals. Also, Obama’s father’s race is listed as “African-American.” At that time the term “African-American” was unheard of. Black people were “Negros” and when a form called for listing of race black people entered Negro. If Obama was really born in Hawaii, why did he not just obtain a copy of that birth certificate and release it to the public instead of attempting to foster a crude forgery on us.

If Obama was born in Kenya, and a preponderance of the evidence indicates that is the case, then Section 301(g) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 applies. That section pertains to foreign born children born between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986. It states that if only one parent is a U.S. citizen, that parent must have resided in the United States or one of its possessions for at least ten years and at least five of those years had to be after that parent attained the age of fourteen years. Obama was born in 1961, his father was never an American citizen and his mother was only eighteen years old when he was born. She was not old enough to meet the five year requirement to convey citizenship to him and he is therefore an illegal alien.

I have sent the above information to several members of Congress suggesting a subpoena to the Hawaii Department of Health to obtain the birth certificate they admit they have, but not one of the members I have sent this to has done anything.

I have also suggested subpoenas to the IRS to determine what Social Security Number Obama has been using, then a subpoena to the Social Security Administration to determine to whom that number was issued. Information I have is that he has been using 042-68-4425.

On September 26, 2011, The Washington Times National Weekly reported that they submitted Obama’s name and SSN 042-68-4425 to the E-Verify System. The response was that it was a mismatch and the SSA could not verify citizenship.

I have received reports that the above number was issued in 1977 (when Obama was seventeen years old and living in Hawaii) and was issued to a Mr. Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890 in Spain, immigrated to the US in 1924, and lived most of his adult life in Connecticut where he became a naturalized citizen and received that SSN.

Sincerely,

Joe Elkins
Anyone who posts birther topics goes directly to my iggy.
gee, and my birther future was pinned to your approval.

Obama concedes he's not a NBC, in Obama vs. Keyes 2004 Debate
By Sharon Rondeau on Thursday, October 15, 200936 Comments

We have a NEW Facebook page - click here and LIKE us!
WITNESS COMES FORWARD, HISTORY OF INTERNET “RUMOUR” DOCUMENTED
UPDATE: Oct. 21, 2009 — Second Witness Comes forward, gives testimony to The Post & Email

by John Charlton

(October 15, 2009) — It was a moment little noticed and soon forgotten; the import of it was not at that time understood; but the evidence that it did in fact occur is compelling. It occurred during the Obama vs. Alan Keyes debate shoot, when the actual video tape was being recorded by ABC’s Chicago Affiliate in the Fall of 2004. It was never aired in Chicago, because the affiliate only aired the final cut; the raw footage was, as far as The Post & Email knows, aired only twice by C-Span in April and May of 2005.

The content of the short exchange has become legendary. In a quick jab Keyes asserted definitively that Obama was not a natural born citizen, and Obama, manifestly caught off guard, conceded the fact.

This article will first, document the evidence still on the net regarding those individuals who claim to have witnessed the C-Span rebroadcast, and then will publish an email from one such witness, who is willing to swear an affidavit to the effect. Other witnesses, who wish to contact The Post & Email can do so, so that their testimony on these facts can be published also.

The Internet “Rumor” which turned out to be the truth
On Nov.17.2008 @ 3:11 pm, at Attorney Leo Donofrio’s Blogtext blog, entitled “Natural Born Citizen”, it was first mentioned that:

Also, Somebody from Chicago just contacted her and stated that during the Senatorial campaign there was a debate between Barack Obama and Dr. Keyes. This debate was videotaped. During the debate Dr. Keyes has stated :”You are not even a Natural born citizen” to which Barack Obama replied: “That’s OK, I am not running for president, I am only running for Senate.”

This same commenter posted again at Chicagoans Against Obama blog at 7:40 PM the same day.

On Nov. 25, 2008, at 6:42 PM, it is mentioned again at Stormfront:

In search of — Debate during the Senatorial Campaign between Dr. Keyes and Obama in which was stated : “You are not even a Natural born citizen” to which Obama replied:” That’s o’k, I am not running for President, I am only running for Senate” – If anyone knows where this tape is located, please e-mail [email protected] THANKS.

A thread on this was opened at Free Republic on Dec. 2, 6:12 PM:

// I was looking for a video that I ran across recently from the 2004 Keyes/Obama Senate race debates where Keyes stated :”You are not even a Natural born citizen” to which Barack Obama replied: “That’s OK, I am not running for president, I am only running for Senate.”

News of this exchange has since spread across the internet and been reported throughout the last year.

A Witness Steps Forward
Here is where the “rumor” is dispelled, and where the facts become real.

First the facts surrounding the case. This interested citizen began reading and researching about Obama the day after Obama’s 2008 Election win. He soon began reading the blog of Attorney Leo Donofrio, participating at the web-form which is now known as RestoreTheConstitutionalRepublic.org, and listening in to Plains Radio, which was an internet radio program out of Texas.

This citizen read reports of others who had seen this exchange. And then remembered that he himself had seen it. This witness has now contacted The Post & Email and given his testimony, which is as follows:

First, let me say that I was not able to vote in the 2004 presidential elections, because I was overseas on work. So when I returned stateside in March of 2005, I wanted to inform myself as to what had been happening.

In mid April, finding myself with a lot of spare time, I started watching C-Span on cable tv, from my home in the mornings. When they announced that they were going to rebroadcast the Alan Keyes vs. Barack Obama debates, unedited, I was delighted, because I am an Alan Keyes fan.

In the introduction to the rebroadcast of the debates, the C-Span host noted that C-Span had decided to air them because of the growing interest in Washington, D.C., in Barack Obama. He also pointed out that C-Span was not airing the version seen in Chicago the previous fall, and which Keyes was to distribute in diverse media on his website; that C-Span had requested from the TV station in Chicago the unedited tapes of the debate, and that only on C-Span would they be aired.

I watched the entire first and second debates. I distinctly remember that I had never heard of Obama; my interest was in seeing what Keyes said about the pro-life issue and school vouchers.

At one point in the second debate, Keyes, accused Obama saying, “You are not even a natural born citizen!”

To which Obama immediately replied, “So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency.”

At the end of the airing of the second debate, the C-Span host noted, as he read from a single sheet of paper, placed before him, that the Obama Campaign had contacted them and requested them to point out to their viewers that Obama’s response here should not be understood as a denial that he is a natural born citizen, only that Keyes’ accusation had nothing to do with the qualifications of office of a U.S. Senator.

I distinctly remember my dismay at Obama’s response, at that time, concerned why he called the office he was running for “Illinois” senator, but did not call the U.S. Presidency with any distinctive adjective.

I subsequently spoke with Alan Keyes, one evening, by phone, when he appeared on Plains Radio:, in January, I think. I asked him about this exchange; he said he did not remember it; but he did not deny it took place.

The Post & Email notes, that Obama’s response is more telling than it first appears; because you’d expect him to respond, affirming that he is a “natural born citizen”, or at least in saying, “I am running for U.S. Senator from Illinois, not the U.S. Presidency”. This seems to indicate that Obama was emotionally recoiling from this direct question; a question any natural born citizen ought never to have feared. It certainly seems that Obama knows he is not a natural born citizen, which qualification requires that one be “born in the country of parents who are citizens” of the same (de Vattel, The Law of Nations).

The witness also informs The Post & Email that he is willing to sign and swear to an affidavit regarding what he has communicated above.

Last edited:
LOL

there's zero evidence a birth certificate exists.
Now you're simply lying. There's the short form certificate is showed in 2008. Like it or not, that's evidence. Then there's the long form certificate he showed in 2011. Again, like it or not, that's evidence.

Forum List

Back