Obama Blames Intel? How Come That Wasn't Okay For Bush????

one could also very much argue that obama would not have had bad intel, if bush had not been "given" his bad intel first.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

You can argue that????????????

That Bush did it?????

Would you PLEASE EXPLAIN how Bush is making the intel departments STILL GIVE BAD INTEL?????????

A LIB BLAMED BUSH FOR IT!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

I knew it was a matter of time before a lib would go there!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
isil only exists in its current form because of the disbanding of the iraqi army, a bush decision, that came about because of his decision to invade iraq, which came about because of the "bad" intel

that wasn't that hard, was it

Yeah, because terrorism, AL QUEDA, and one country invading another, NEVER EXISTED until Bush invaded Iraq.

You go there with that libs, but that doesn't cover how Obama WHO ONLY A MONTH AGO SAID HE HAD NO STRATEGY FOR ISIS, is now blaming "bad intel" for underestimating them.

We keep getting back to the double standard you don't want to address.

Why is "bad intel" a "good excuse" for Obama but not for Bush?

Who did Obama invade because of that "Bad Intel"?
And since when did Bush admit that bad intel led to the invasion of Iraq? Correct me if I'm wrong, righties, but when has Bush ever admitted that there no wmds found due to bad Intel? And by bringing up this point, is the op admitting that there WERE no wmds to begin with?

Good point, Bush wasn't a finger pointer like Obama. Bush didn't point fingers like Obama does.

I'm not sure, though, how that helps you libs give Obama an out!

:lol:

He wasn't?

Tenet Bush administration twisted slam dunk quote - USATODAY.com

Former CIA director George Tenet says in an interview to be aired Sunday that the Bush administration made him the scapegoat for the Iraq invasion by twisting his words to make it seem he was certain Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
Tenet says in a 60 Minutes interview that after no weapons were found, the administration planted stories that the United States invaded Iraq based on the erroneous intelligence Tenet provided.

Well, then we are back where we started with the op.

If it's okay for Obama to blame bad intel, why wasn't it okay for Bush?

Still waiting for a good answer, libs!

Hey Republicans .....Its time to play The Equivalency Game!
Answer correctly and win valuable prizes!
Obama had bad intel on ISIS and two Americans were beheaded
Bush had bad intel on Al Qaeda and 3000 Americans were killed on 9-11
Explain the equivalency

You left out the tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq including 4500 Americans.

one could also very much argue that obama would not have had bad intel, if bush had not been "given" his bad intel first.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

That Bush did it?????

Would you PLEASE EXPLAIN how Bush is making the intel departments STILL GIVE BAD INTEL?????????

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

isil only exists in its current form because of the disbanding of the iraqi army, a bush decision, that came about because of his decision to invade iraq, which came about because of the "bad" intel

Yeah, because terrorism, AL QUEDA, and one country invading another, NEVER EXISTED until Bush invaded Iraq.

You go there with that libs, but that doesn't cover how Obama WHO ONLY A MONTH AGO SAID HE HAD NO STRATEGY FOR ISIS, is now blaming "bad intel" for underestimating them.

i didn't say that, but pretending that isil isn't in some way as strong as it is because of our invasion of iraq is just idiocy.

We're one step ahead of you, Hag.

I just asked a half hour ago if it was okay to use the same defense of Obama that people like YOU used to defend Bush.

Well? Is it?

No no no. Nice attempt, but it was liberals who said Bush LIED, about "bad intel" despite the fact Clinton cited the same "bad intel" three years before Bush was predsident.

“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.” — From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

But somehow "Bush lied."

So, how is it that Obama isn't lying?

If you want to state clearly for the record that you believe Bush lied, go ahead, let's hear it.

You just CAN'T let go of that Bush Derangement Syndrome.

HE ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE, OBAMA IS.

So, is OBAMA LYING ABOUT BAD INTEL????

You won't answer it.

Bush is the subject of your thread. He's in the OP, grandma.

SO IS OBAMA, DUMBASS! :lol: In FACT, Obama is the FIRST WORD in the TITLE.

If you got your head out of your Bush Derangement Syndrome butt, you might have noticed that.

Keep trying to get around, Obama's excuse making and why it didn't work for Bush but somehow works for you guys with Obama.

The hypocrisy keeps getting thicker.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

That Bush did it?????

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

Is it a good excuse or not? I don't see your position stated here.

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda
How come it's ok for Obama to have bad intel but not Bush?

Who is Obama bombing now because of bad intel?

Lets see?

Obama is bombing the shit out of ISIS with no US casualties
Bush wrongly invaded Iraq and got 6000 Americans killed

Get the picture?
FAIL

Bush invaded Iraq AFTER they violated a cease fire agreement NINTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

Obama has no such written agreements he is following to justify his hostilities.

You ARE a hypocrite.

the short answer? Bush's bad intel was used as an excuse to start a war.

Obama's bad intel may have delayed some actions by a few months but on its own it has not and will not drag us into war.

And since when did Bush admit that bad intel led to the invasion of Iraq? Correct me if I'm wrong, righties, but when has Bush ever admitted that there no wmds found due to bad Intel? And by bringing up this point, is the op admitting that there WERE no wmds to begin with?

Good point, Bush wasn't a finger pointer like Obama. Bush didn't point fingers like Obama does.

I'm not sure, though, how that helps you libs give Obama an out!

He wasn't?

Tenet Bush administration twisted slam dunk quote - USATODAY.com

Former CIA director George Tenet says in an interview to be aired Sunday that the Bush administration made him the scapegoat for the Iraq invasion by twisting his words to make it seem he was certain Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
Tenet says in a 60 Minutes interview that after no weapons were found, the administration planted stories that the United States invaded Iraq based on the erroneous intelligence Tenet provided.

Well, then we are back where we started with the op.

If it's okay for Obama to blame bad intel, why wasn't it okay for Bush?

Still waiting for a good answer, libs!

Explain the equivalency

Woah! I thought you libs said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Are you saying now it does????????

That's interesting to now admit.

You sure you want to go there?

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

Lets see?

Get the picture?
FAIL

Bush invaded Iraq AFTER they violated a cease fire agreement NINTEEN FUCKING TIMES.

Obama has no such written agreements he is following to justify his hostilities.

You ARE a hypocrite.
are you going to pretend that claiming saddam had weapons of mass destruction was not a prominent part of the bush administrations case for going to war

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

Lets see?

Get the picture?
FAIL

You ARE a hypocrite.

They are hypocrites, that's the point.

But it sure is fun watching them try to justify their hypocrisy.

They are so self righteous, they can't even see how laughable it is.

Though it may be unprepossessing, the Niger Embassy is the site of one of the great mysteries of our times. On January 2, 2001, an embassy official returned there after New Year’s Day and discovered that the offices had been robbed. Little of value was missing—a wristwatch, perfume, worthless documents, embassy stationery, and some official stamps bearing the seal of the Republic of Niger. Nevertheless, the consequences of the robbery were so great that the Watergate break-in pales by comparison.
A few months after the robbery, Western intelligence analysts began hearing that Saddam Hussein had sought yellowcake—a concentrated form of uranium which, if enriched, can be used in nuclear weapons—from Niger. Next came a dossier purporting to document the attempted purchase of hundreds of tons of uranium by Iraq. Information from the dossier and, later, the papers themselves made their way from Italian intelligence to, at various times, the C.I.A., other Western intelligence agencies, the U.S. Embassy in Rome, the State Department, and the White House, as well as several media outlets. Finally, in his January 2003 State of the Union address, George W. Bush told the world, “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.”
Two months later, the United States invaded Iraq,

and that's how worthless documents and a watch turned into yellowcake uranium aka a Bush LIE.

Explain the equivalency
The equivalency is POTUS making decisions based on intel, followed by leftists are good with that when it happens to leftist POTUS and not good with that when it happens to moderate POTUS.

Obama's bad intel may have delayed some actions by a few months but on its own it has not and will not drag us into war.

It won't?????????????

FUNNY, that's not what Kerry and the liberal media are now saying!!!!!

John Kerry Stumbles In Ruling Out Boots On The Ground In Syria

When John "I voted for it, before I voted against it" Waffle Kerry won't rule out "boots on the ground" you know they are coming!

Though it may be unprepossessing, the Niger Embassy is the site of one of the great mysteries of our times. On January 2, 2001, an embassy official returned there after New Year’s Day and discovered that the offices had been robbed. Little of value was missing—a wristwatch, perfume, worthless documents, embassy stationery, and some official stamps bearing the seal of the Republic of Niger. Nevertheless, the consequences of the robbery were so great that the Watergate break-in pales by comparison.
A few months after the robbery, Western intelligence analysts began hearing that Saddam Hussein had sought yellowcake—a concentrated form of uranium which, if enriched, can be used in nuclear weapons—from Niger. Next came a dossier purporting to document the attempted purchase of hundreds of tons of uranium by Iraq. Information from the dossier and, later, the papers themselves made their way from Italian intelligence to, at various times, the C.I.A., other Western intelligence agencies, the U.S. Embassy in Rome, the State Department, and the White House, as well as several media outlets. Finally, in his January 2003 State of the Union address, George W. Bush told the world, “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.”
Two months later, the United States invaded Iraq,

and that's how worthless documents and a watch turned into yellowcake uranium aka a Bush LIE.

And Obama's lies??????????

Does this mean Obama's gonna bring down his mission accomplished sign for the ME now?

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

Lets see?

Get the picture?
FAIL

You ARE a hypocrite.
are you going to pretend that claiming saddam had weapons of mass destruction was not a prominent part of the bush administrations case for going to war

Nope. I'm simply saying it doesn't matter to begin with.

If I get a flat tire the fact that it may be from a nail or a screw is irrelevant. I still have to change it.

Bush gave Iraq PLENTY of opportunities to come clean & stop blocking the inspectors AS PER THE CEASE FIRE AGREEMENT.

Ignore that all you like but it is Iraqs fault we invaded NOT Bush's. And that is fact

Explain the equivalency
The equivalency is POTUS making decisions based on intel, followed by leftists are good with that when it happens to leftist POTUS and not good with that when it happens to moderate POTUS.

The left is so into their Bush Derangement Syndrome, they can't see that.

Shhhhhh! Don't tell them. Sit back and watch the fun as they sputter, call names, Blame Bush and make fools of themselves while we get another laugh at their expense.

Whose intel were the neocon Republicans using when they were attacking Obama for not arming the Syrians that in large part are now ISIS?

Forum List

Back