Obama Blames Intel? How Come That Wasn't Okay For Bush????

The equivalency is POTUS making decisions based on intel, followed by leftists are good with that when it happens to leftist POTUS and not good with that when it happens to moderate POTUS.

The left is so into their Bush Derangement Syndrome, they can't see that.

Shhhhhh! Don't tell them. Sit back and watch the fun as they sputter, call names, Blame Bush and make fools of themselves while we get another laugh at their expense.

:lol:
Yeah, well my Obama Derangement Syndrome is so strong I doubt seriously that I'll ever believe a single word uttered by a democrat, ever again.

I learned a long time ago how to know when a Democrat is lying. Their lips are moving. ;)
You think rightwinger is trying to say he would have been good with the Iraq WAR if no one got hurt? Or do you think he's just carrying the koolaid around?

The problem with that is, libs are trying to compare seven years of war with Bush to Obama only bombing.

Obama is at the "shock and awe" stage of the war.

The comparison only becomes legit seven years from now to see how many Americans died.

AND THAT SHOULD INCLUDE AMERICANS BEHEADED LIKE JOURNALISTS AND THAT WOMAN IN OKLAHOMA!

It's all terrorism people!

Workplace violence, my ass!
of course, the difference is also that there is no plans to invade and occupy, where as bush used his 'bad' intel to justify an invasion and occupation.

again, what are the negative effects of obama's bad intel?

The equivalency is POTUS making decisions based on intel, followed by leftists are good with that when it happens to leftist POTUS and not good with that when it happens to moderate POTUS.

Shhhhhh! Don't tell them. Sit back and watch the fun as they sputter, call names, Blame Bush and make fools of themselves while we get another laugh at their expense.

Yeah, well my Obama Derangement Syndrome is so strong I doubt seriously that I'll ever believe a single word uttered by a democrat, ever again.

I learned a long time ago how to know when a Democrat is lying. Their lips are moving. ;)
You think rightwinger is trying to say he would have been good with the Iraq WAR if no one got hurt? Or do you think he's just carrying the koolaid around?

The problem with that is, libs are trying to compare seven years of war with Bush to Obama only bombing.

The comparison only becomes legit seven years from now to see how many Americans died.

AND THAT SHOULD INCLUDE AMERICANS BEHEADED LIKE JOURNALISTS AND THAT WOMAN IN OKLAHOMA!

But... Obama said he was gonna end the Iraq war. What happened?

Though it may be unprepossessing, the Niger Embassy is the site of one of the great mysteries of our times. On January 2, 2001, an embassy official returned there after New Year’s Day and discovered that the offices had been robbed. Little of value was missing—a wristwatch, perfume, worthless documents, embassy stationery, and some official stamps bearing the seal of the Republic of Niger. Nevertheless, the consequences of the robbery were so great that the Watergate break-in pales by comparison.
A few months after the robbery, Western intelligence analysts began hearing that Saddam Hussein had sought yellowcake—a concentrated form of uranium which, if enriched, can be used in nuclear weapons—from Niger. Next came a dossier purporting to document the attempted purchase of hundreds of tons of uranium by Iraq. Information from the dossier and, later, the papers themselves made their way from Italian intelligence to, at various times, the C.I.A., other Western intelligence agencies, the U.S. Embassy in Rome, the State Department, and the White House, as well as several media outlets. Finally, in his January 2003 State of the Union address, George W. Bush told the world, “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.”
Two months later, the United States invaded Iraq,

and that's how worthless documents and a watch turned into yellowcake uranium aka a Bush LIE.

And Obama's lies??????????

Obama can kiss my butt, Bush can kiss my butt, and YOU can kiss my butt ... a 3 way ass to mouth.

And you can have another tantrum!

go back to sleep, when I need your stupid BS I'll ring a bell

You clicked on her thread dumbfuck. Don't wanna see what she has to say don't click on it.

Exactly! ;)

of course, the difference is also that there is no plans to invade and occupy, where as bush used his 'bad' intel to justify an invasion and occupation.

So what! Obama has no "plans."

A month ago Obama said he HAD NO STRATEGY AT ALL, and now he's bombing them.

Do you finally get you can't trust what Obama says????

I seriously doubt it!

But... Obama said he was gonna end the Iraq war. What happened?

Obama is beginning to find out, just because you leave, doesn't mean the enemy gives up.

Who did Obama invade because of that "Bad Intel"?
So if the President gets "bad intel" and they don't do anything about it, that's OK. But if they do, then it's their personal fault as if they knew the intelligence was bad. It's not because W is a Republican and Obama is a Democrat. Got it. So in other words, you are saying, "baa"

So if the President gets "bad intel" and they don't do anything about it, that's OK. But if they do, then it's their personal fault as if they knew the intelligence was bad. It's not because W is a Republican and Obama is a Democrat. Got it. So in other words, you are saying, "baa"

Ah! But Obama IS doing something. He's bombing, and now he's sending how feelers boots on the ground coming.

None of those boots will hit the ground before the midterm elections, that's for sure!

Obama Blames Intel? How Come That Wasn't Okay For Bush????
The short answer is because Bush is not Black, Being the first black President has a built in fudge factor where no one want to be deemed a racist for calling the President a liar, or and idiot.

I seriously doubt it!
again, what have been the negative repercussions of obama's bad intel? a few months of inactivity? what do you think would have changed?

I seriously doubt it!
again, what have been the negative repercussions of obama's bad intel? a few months of inactivity? what do you think would have changed?
So your good with Obama arming ISIS?

Lol, I can't wait to hear the excuses. Come on liberals, don't let me down.

what excuses? Bush was too stupid to blame it on intel. The best he could do was lie.
Bush didn't lie, he got the un and congresses approval, keep spinning though. I doubt Obama got the intel, he goes months without getting his morning briefings. I wonder if Obama blames his caddy if he has a bad day on the golf course.

Whiff!

Once again a liberal misses the point. Obama is ... wait for it ... lying. He took it on the chin politically, now he's pointing fingers because he doesn't have the gonads to accept personal responsibility for his choices.

I seriously doubt it!

Oh, so that's how it works in your world. It would have made no difference???

Shall I remind you of this one in a few months?

I can wait for you to eat your words!

Whiff!

Once again a liberal misses the point. Obama is ... wait for it ... lying. He took it on the chin politically, now he's pointing fingers because he doesn't have the gonads to accept personal responsibility for his choices.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is LYING but liberals are okay with that!

By comparison Bush is behind a "conspiracy" to get us into war and apparently, according to one lib here, Bush is still behind the intel getting Obama into war.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I seriously doubt it!

Oh, so that's how it works in your world. It would have made no difference???

Shall I remind you of this one in a few months?

I can wait for you to eat your words!
and again, in a few months, what difference do you think a few months of missed opportunities will have made?

Forum List

Back