Obama Blames Intel? How Come That Wasn't Okay For Bush????

The only way there won't be boots on the ground is if The New Messiah has enough mojo left to levitate the troops.

Somehow that seems unlikely but, if you don't believe me, ask the liberal pundits whose song has shifted key in recent weeks.

If Obama said he levitated the troops, the slavish Obama media would report it just like that.

how many thousands of americans has obama's bad intel resulted in?

How many thousands of Americans has Obama's bad intel resulted in? What???????????
this is what happens when i start a post, walk away, and then finish it.

you leave one small (yet crucial) word out and the world ends... :)

How many dead Americans? So you are going to compare SEVEN YEARS OF WAR, to an INVASION OBAMA JUST STARTED???

The day is young my friend, and now the liberal media are saying boots on the ground are inevitable (posted it twice).

So, sorry doesn't work.

Boots weren't on the ground yet, during the "shock and awe" part of the invasion of Iraq. They were just bombing.

We are just bombing. How many die when the boots on the ground hit, that Obama claims won't happen, but the media is now saying will.

(and if the liberal media are saying it's going to happen, it's because Obama is saying it will)
there were boots on the ground during shock and awe.

one could also very much argue that obama would not have had bad intel, if bush had not been "given" his bad intel first.

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda
How come it's ok for Obama to have bad intel but not Bush?

Who did Obama invade because of that "Bad Intel"?
And since when did Bush admit that bad intel led to the invasion of Iraq? Correct me if I'm wrong, righties, but when has Bush ever admitted that there no wmds found due to bad Intel? And by bringing up this point, is the op admitting that there WERE no wmds to begin with?

Good point, Bush wasn't a finger pointer like Obama. Bush didn't point fingers like Obama does.

I'm not sure, though, how that helps you libs give Obama an out!

:lol:
So, Bush never manned up and acknowledged the failures of the intel community during his presidency? Oh well, just another thing Obama does better than him.

Obama just accepted responsibility for his administration making mistakes. His mistake led to a delay in acting militarily.

The Bush administration didn't just act on bad intel, they manufactured bad intel with the aim of getting support for an invasion of Iraq. Big difference.

Think, nutters.

Bush "manufactured bad intel" but Obama just blamed it???

BWAHAHAHA!

Yeah, that's a nice attempt. The result seems to be the same, we are back in the ME bombing them (think shock and awe).

But somehow only Bush "manufactured' the bad intel?

I still can't get a liberal tell us how Bush "manufactured" the bad intel Clinton cited:

“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.” — From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

And since when did Bush admit that bad intel led to the invasion of Iraq? Correct me if I'm wrong, righties, but when has Bush ever admitted that there no wmds found due to bad Intel? And by bringing up this point, is the op admitting that there WERE no wmds to begin with?

Good point, Bush wasn't a finger pointer like Obama. Bush didn't point fingers like Obama does.

So, Bush never manned up and acknowledged the failures of the intel community during his presidency? Oh well, just another thing Obama does better than him.

Well that's a nice attempt at trying to spin what the op is about, but the op isn't about whether Bush "manned up."

It's about YOU and why you are giving Obama a free pass, when you didn't Bush.

Keep trying to spin this!

Obama just accepted responsibility for his administration making mistakes. His mistake led to a delay in acting militarily.

The Bush administration didn't just act on bad intel, they manufactured bad intel with the aim of getting support for an invasion of Iraq. Big difference.

Think, nutters.

Bush "manufactured bad intel" but Obama just blamed it???

BWAHAHAHA!

Yeah, that's a nice attempt. The result seems to be the same, we are back in the ME bombing them (think shock and awe).

But somehow only Bush "manufactured' the bad intel?

I still can't get a liberal tell us how Bush "manufactured" the bad intel Clinton cited:

“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.” — From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998
it's widely believed Bush had an endgame in mind when he was selecting which intel to give credibility to.

what do you think obama's endgame would be by delaying action against isil for a few months?

We're one step ahead of you, Hag.

I just asked a half hour ago if it was okay to use the same defense of Obama that people like YOU used to defend Bush.

Well? Is it?

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

Well that's a nice attempt at trying to spin what the op is about, but the op isn't about whether Bush "manned up."

It's about YOU and why you are giving Obama a free pass, when you didn't Bush.

Keep trying to spin this!

No it's about you giving Bush a free pass and now NOT giving the same free pass to Obama,

you hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself.

one could also very much argue that obama would not have had bad intel, if bush had not been "given" his bad intel first.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

You can argue that????????????

That Bush did it?????

Would you PLEASE EXPLAIN how Bush is making the intel departments STILL GIVE BAD INTEL?????????

A LIB BLAMED BUSH FOR IT!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

I knew it was a matter of time before a lib would go there!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

He wasn't?

Tenet Bush administration twisted slam dunk quote - USATODAY.com

Former CIA director George Tenet says in an interview to be aired Sunday that the Bush administration made him the scapegoat for the Iraq invasion by twisting his words to make it seem he was certain Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
Tenet says in a 60 Minutes interview that after no weapons were found, the administration planted stories that the United States invaded Iraq based on the erroneous intelligence Tenet provided.

I just asked a half hour ago if it was okay to use the same defense of Obama that people like YOU used to defend Bush.

Well? Is it?

No no no. Nice attempt, but it was liberals who said Bush LIED, about "bad intel" despite the fact Clinton cited the same "bad intel" three years before Bush was predsident.

But somehow "Bush lied."

So, how is it that Obama isn't lying?

Poor Obama.

Everybody ends up disappointing him.

Well? Is it?

No no no. Nice attempt, but it was liberals who said Bush LIED, about "bad intel" despite the fact Clinton cited the same "bad intel" three years before Bush was predsident.

But somehow "Bush lied."

If you want to state clearly for the record that you believe Bush lied, go ahead, let's hear it.

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

He wasn't?

Former CIA director George Tenet says in an interview to be aired Sunday that the Bush administration made him the scapegoat for the Iraq invasion by twisting his words to make it seem he was certain Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
Tenet says in a 60 Minutes interview that after no weapons were found, the administration planted stories that the United States invaded Iraq based on the erroneous intelligence Tenet provided.

Well, then we are back where we started with the op.

If it's okay for Obama to blame bad intel, why wasn't it okay for Bush?

Still waiting for a good answer, libs!

Well? Is it?

But somehow "Bush lied."

If you want to state clearly for the record that you believe Bush lied, go ahead, let's hear it.

You just CAN'T let go of that Bush Derangement Syndrome.

HE ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE, OBAMA IS.

So, is OBAMA LYING ABOUT BAD INTEL????

You won't answer it.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

You can argue that????????????

That Bush did it?????

Would you PLEASE EXPLAIN how Bush is making the intel departments STILL GIVE BAD INTEL?????????

A LIB BLAMED BUSH FOR IT!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

I knew it was a matter of time before a lib would go there!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
isil only exists in its current form because of the disbanding of the iraqi army, a bush decision, that came about because of his decision to invade iraq, which came about because of the "bad" intel

that wasn't that hard, was it

Well? Is it?

But somehow "Bush lied."

You just CAN'T let go of that Bush Derangement Syndrome.

HE ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE, OBAMA IS.

So, is OBAMA LYING ABOUT BAD INTEL????

You won't answer it.

Bush is the subject of your thread. He's in the OP, grandma.

Come on libs
Rdean
Fakey Jakey
Luddy
Franco HW
Right Winger
Sallow
Jillian
Esmerelda

He wasn't?

Well, then we are back where we started with the op.

If it's okay for Obama to blame bad intel, why wasn't it okay for Bush?

Still waiting for a good answer, libs!

Hey Republicans .....Its time to play The Equivalency Game!
Answer correctly and win valuable prizes!
Obama had bad intel on ISIS and two Americans were beheaded
Bush had bad intel on Al Qaeda and 3000 Americans were killed on 9-11
Explain the equivalency

Forum List

Back