Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

Blacks have no need to step up their game. Inducing fear is not what we are about. Its your faulty recessive genetics that are responsible for your fear. Instinctively you are aware your genes are recessive. You are also aware that ours is dominant. We are everything you wish you could be but cant simply due to a cruel experiment of nature. Fighting this inevitability with fear is only going to get you hurt.

Right, genes alone are enough to get you a welfare check.
That might explain why the welfare capital of the country is predominately white. You may be on to something there recessive one.

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN

Welfare Statistics

2m364xu.jpg
How cute. A meme and you really expect someone to believe it. :laugh:

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.
Ok..I have a question,.....Let's say this banning is true.
The question is, how on earth will such a ridiculous breach of the First Amendment be enforced?
Is there also a new federal police force to write citations to citizens displaying certain banners?
BTW, such an Order is in clear violation if both the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of speech and the 14th Amendment's guarantee of Equal protection under the Law.
Even if Obama singed such a thing. it is moot.

The US government is removing, 150 years later, the battle flag of the traitors to the nation? And they have a problem with this?

It would appear losing, after causing 650,000 deaths, has a price. The confederate states of dipshittia should have thought of the consequences before starting it. They're lucky they weren't made to take down every confederate flag in 1865 and eat them.

Non issue.
I am no fan of most of the idiots that fly that banner claiming it has anything to do with heritage. I oppose this entire thing based solely on principle.
Quite frankly, If I never see a Confederate Flag or bumper sticker again, I would be fine with it.

Blacks have no need to step up their game. Inducing fear is not what we are about. Its your faulty recessive genetics that are responsible for your fear. Instinctively you are aware your genes are recessive. You are also aware that ours is dominant. We are everything you wish you could be but cant simply due to a cruel experiment of nature. Fighting this inevitability with fear is only going to get you hurt.

That might explain why the welfare capital of the country is predominately white. You may be on to something there recessive one.

Welfare Statistics

2m364xu.jpg
More black people receive welfare than whites but 39% of the welfare kitty goes to whites and 38% goes to blacks. You can always find a statistic to support your point if look hard enough.

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

The question is, how on earth will such a ridiculous breach of the First Amendment be enforced?
Is there also a new federal police force to write citations to citizens displaying certain banners?
BTW, such an Order is in clear violation if both the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of speech and the 14th Amendment's guarantee of Equal protection under the Law.
How are your 1st amendment rights being violated? You can fly a confederate flag over your property. The government however, is not abridged to fly the confederate flag over government property.

Lets be intelligent and say its not true. The OP just got fooled by some conservative site like Briebart or something and ran to the forum in haste only to embarrass themselves.

I am surprised Lincoln didn't ban rebel flags on national monuments after he won the war.
Thats because he really didnt care about anything other than getting the union back together. If he were alive today people would look at him like he was David Duke.

Point well taken. Her is a link that expounds on the subject in detail. It seems pretty reasonable to me…tell me your thoughts on it!

I think you forgot your link.
Indeed I did…here it is:

Was Abraham Lincoln Right About the Confederate Flag?
Lincoln was absolutely right about dealing with the South leniently. In 1865, flying the confederate flag was a way of honoring those that died in battle and the terrible loss suffered by the South. However, things have changed in last 150 years. The confederate flag has come to represent slavery and oppression, a symbol of white supremacy.

The meaning of symbols change over time. The swastika for thousands of years was a symbol of good fortune in Europe. The Third Reich changed it's meaning forever. Today it's illegal to display it in Germany.
I don't ;know if I can wholly concur with you on this one. I can appreciate the need to have the rebellious states reintegrated back into the Union as states rather than territories. Taxation without representation was one of the reasons we fought the British in the Revolutionary War so it wouldn't have been wise to impose that upon the defeated Confederacy. Still, I feel the orchestrators of the rebellion got off too lightly and were never held accountable for the atrocities they committed upon Blacks during slavery; and especially the War crimes they perpetrated upon Black captive soldiers during the war. Confederate heroes were not honest or good men. The cause for which they stood was evil in and of itself. But the perspectives of Blacks still don't matter. White men made the decision to extend leniency to the South and the Unionists who did so were not concerned at all about what Blacks thought about it. Then again, even Northerners who took a harder stance on handling the defeated South were overruled by Lincoln. Had the Confederacy won the war,I doubt if their conquering Generals and government would have been as congenial.

OMG! Another dupe who doesn't think for himself! I am curious…just how many of you dummies are out there? You guys are like the hydra from Greek mythology. Cut off one head and another pops up in its place just as stupid as the severed one.

Welfare Statistics

2m364xu.jpg

Click on the link, moron.

Welfare Statistics

2m364xu.jpg

i did clink on the link and this is what I found.

"In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census."

More black people receive welfare than whites but 39% of the welfare kitty goes to whites and 38% goes to blacks. You can always find a statistic to support your point if look hard enough.

No buts.

There are 5 times more whites then blacks in the US, and they getting about the same piece of welfare pie.

41 percent blacks receive welfare.

Got it?

Welfare Statistics

2m364xu.jpg

"In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census."

Click on my link, moron. Do I need to draw it for you?

a499o9.jpg

Welfare Statistics

2m364xu.jpg

a499o9.jpg
No thanks. Not until you explain why the welfare capital of the US is a 99% white place.

Easy.

What industry was in that area that the government regulated out of existence?

a499o9.jpg
No thanks. Not until you explain why the welfare capital of the US is a 99% white place.

According to what's written above, you did not ask for explanation.

However, you called image I provided a meme in which you don't believe, even I attached a link where the image is taken from.

Do you know that what we call in US a "high school", in Europe is considered as "middle school". I just realized why we call it "high school"... so the idiots like you can claim they have "high" education.

With reasoning as yours, I doubt you reached above 4th grade. Just don't blame me for "holding you back", since with your claim of having "dominant genes" makes it impossible.

since most White males in the anteBellum South didn't own slaves why the hell would they want to secede? After all, slaves were brought in to "take their jobs." It seems the conservative politicians and wealthy plantation owners conspired to get control of their poorer white shills and manipulate them once again to fight their battles. Like poor wannabe conservatives today, the durn fools were fighting against their own best interests.
1) Educated people know that pre-Civil War Americans thought of their state as their "country". The Federal government was a small, relatively weak and distant group, while their state was everything. Ergo, secession had no real effect on most Americans regardless of which side of the Mason-Dixon line they resided. If you can tell me what effect(s) secession had on most Americans, I'm willing to read about it.

2) When a person's "country" is attacked, the common reaction is to defend it. When President Lincoln ordered the Northern Army to attack Virginia, the reaction was as predictable as when al-Qaeda attacked the World Trade Center.
Obviously you dont know what you are talking about and you obviously are not educated. If what you claim is the truth Lincoln never would have had support to bring the losers back into the Union and the losers wouldnt have wanted to go start another country in south america and Mexico.

I am surprised Lincoln didn't ban rebel flags on national monuments after he won the war.
He wanted the nation to heal. It never occurred to him that in a couple of hundred years the nation would be irrevocably broken with no way for it to heal.
Agreed. Although I think President Lincoln acted unConstitutionally in attacking the South and forcing them back into the Union, as world events turned out, I'm glad he did. You are correct, Lincoln was seeking to heal the nation. If he hadn't been shot by a crazed fanatic, he would have worked hard to make Reconstruction truly work instead of letting it turn into the revenge-filled hatefest it became.

The south wanted to break away so they could keep owning slaves. Conservatives continue to defend this legacy and insist this isn't what the war was about and then wonder why blacks and many minorities won't vote for their party.
They vote for the Libertarian Party even less.
Virtually no one votes for the Libertarians. They just don't advertise enough nor do they seem have many Black faces in among their candidates.

Forum List

Back