Obama Calls Out American Companies For 'Gaming The System'

when we see all these elected asses who owns companies, has investments in companies overseas STEP up and prove they aren't gaming the system

then we might take the idiot in Chief who has done Nothing BUT GAME US at his useless words

you have to wonder if this man can sleep at night?

notice they came up with, PATRITOIC...suck sick twisted play on words

when we see all these elected asses who owns companies, has investments in companies overseas STEP up and prove they aren't gaming the system

then we might take the idiot in Chief who has done Nothing BUT GAME US at his useless words

you have to wonder if this man can sleep at night?

notice they came up with, PATRITOIC...suck sick twisted play on words

so nothing can be done unless people give their competitors an advantage, is that it?

The Gamer-in-Chief doesn't like other people who "game"???

What a hypocrite.

At least they are employing people... That's more than what Obama can say.

Companies have to operate within a system that has about a room full of regulations. Clueless politicians pass laws designed to curb corporate growth and then they whine when it looks like corporations are smarter than they are. It's a moot point though. Obama's tactics have become so transparent that only fool would fall for them. When the US foreign policy has been found to be so corrupt that the world seems to be on the verge of chaos what does the former community agitator do? He attacks corporations and the low information left falls for the tactic every time.

Obama, the Great Too-Big-To-Fail Leader accuses American tax payers of gaming the system?

The game's on the middle class who bails out the super rich and super poor.

of course, what else is new with this man and his party of comrades
he see's NOTHING good in us and our country
what a guy eh/

He said its technically legal. Liberals heard illegal gaming the system :lol:

It was also this interview where he said middle class tax rates of 21/23%. He's just plain stupid.

lets all bow to the one who knows it all and hates us all at the same time

now we see why almost 70% of the people in country see's this man as a snake oil salesman

I have no idea how he can stand himself or sleep at night

I wish him hell when he gets to hell

now we see why almost 70% of the people in country see's this man as a snake oil salesman

you've never answered, do you believe that companies do not dodge taxes by doing exactly what the president described?

you've never answered, do you believe that companies do not dodge taxes by doing exactly what the president described?

It's legal, as he said, it's not dodging.

Forum List

Back