🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama caves again

Ultimately, insurers would rather be able to force people to comply with their edicts, which is why they backed Obamacare because the government is the only entity with the power to enforce compliance. How long do you think it will be before some progressive decides to require people to use contraception for the public good?

Frankly, some people I see in line using food stamps with six out of control kids running amok where no two of them had the same sperm donor, I kind of wish the government would require these people to use birth control for the public good.

My point was, though, that the insurance companies really don't have a problem with this ruling. The Church does because, honestly, they have a clergy that lives in mortal fear someone out there might be enjoying themselves.

you get more stupid by the post. :lol:

google non profit :thup:

:rofl:

NOn-profit is one of those big lies. They call them "budget surpluses" such as "The budget surplus from teh school means we can buy new Stained Glass Windows for the Church.

2257_27may29_stained_glass_fail.jpg_1287270197.jpg

Probably should replace this one.

Stained glass windows are usually bought by family members in memoriam for someone, which is why tiny have those tiny little dedication plaques under them.

So I have to wonder who paid for that one...

Yes, the Church IS still in the business of selling indulgences, I see.

Ultimately, insurers would rather be able to force people to comply with their edicts, which is why they backed Obamacare because the government is the only entity with the power to enforce compliance. How long do you think it will be before some progressive decides to require people to use contraception for the public good?

Frankly, some people I see in line using food stamps with six out of control kids running amok where no two of them had the same sperm donor, I kind of wish the government would require these people to use birth control for the public good.

My point was, though, that the insurance companies really don't have a problem with this ruling. The Church does because, honestly, they have a clergy that lives in mortal fear someone out there might be enjoying themselves.

:lmao:

Yup the church every Sunday told us having fun was a sin...............:eusa_whistle:

Well, if insurance companies had their way, they'd just collect premiums and never pay for any treatments.

But you know, we really should make them do what they promise to do, like any other business.

So if we are really going to be a bunch of meanyheads and make them do what they promised to do, which one do you think would sound more cost effective to them.

Because they've kind of been getting a free ride by people paying out of pocket for their own reproductive health costs.

Yes, and retarded people like you would still pay the premiums. Insurance companies get reviewed every year before renewal time by all most every company and individual who pays for it. You make them do what you want by choosing who you pay. That is called market capitalism. Free ride huh? Only in a liberal haze.

NOn-profit is one of those big lies. They call them "budget surpluses" such as "The budget surplus from teh school means we can buy new Stained Glass Windows for the Church.

2257_27may29_stained_glass_fail.jpg_1287270197.jpg

Probably should replace this one.

Stained glass windows are usually bought by family members in memoriam for someone, which is why tiny have those tiny little dedication plaques under them.

So I have to wonder who paid for that one...

Yes, the Church IS still in the business of selling indulgences, I see.
Keep painting yerself into a corner. It's fun to watch you self-destruct...no...really...:lol:

And your "free market capitalism" has resulted in a population who lives not as long and not as healthy as industrialized western nations with national heath care? That's a failure as a society.

And your "free market capitalism" has resulted in a population who lives not as long and not as healthy as industrialized western nations with national heath care? That's a failure as a society.

Check obeisty rates Jake. We have greater costs and shorter lives because of how we live.

Say, are you going to finish that bacon cheeseburger?

Last edited:
It's a possibility but not the only one and probably not the definitive one for our poorer health and lives in comparison.

Umm, not really.

$300.00 for birth control or $10,000 for an unplanned pregnancy that requires a Caesarian Section? You tell me which an insurance company would rather pay for.

Let me see if I can get this through that hard mass you call a head.

If the insurer provides contraceptive coverage, and the women actually goes to the doctor, gets it, and continues to refill her prescription every month, and then grinds up the pills and uses them to scrub her sink, the insurance company still has to pay for them, and it is still on the hook for the pregnancy that happens because she doesn't actually take the pills, even if she has a seriously complicated pregnancy that results in hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional medical expenses.

Would the insurer like to be able to force women to take the pill instead of getting pregnant? Of course. Can they? Not at this point, but give it time under the world you are advocating and watch it happen.

Okay, now your arguments are getting truly bizarre. Do you really think their are women using their birth control pills as a bathroom cleanser? Do you really think anyone is taking time off work to see a doctor to get pills they don't want, just to screw with an insurance company? Really?

Do I think women use their pills to clean? Not really.

Do I think there are women who get the pills and end up not taking them? I know there are, I actually met one.

The insurers don't have a problem with the ruling because they know they will be able to get the $3 billion it will cost by raising premiums.

No, it has resulted in a health care system that offers people better care after they get sick. The reason other countries tend to have populations that live longer has nothing to do with health care, which is why even the most idiotic politicians dropped that argument over a year ago.

Do I think women use their pills to clean? Not really.

Do I think there are women who get the pills and end up not taking them? I know there are, I actually met one.

I'm sure there are.

I knew a gal once who stopped taking her pills because her jerkwad boyfriend wasn't making good on her promises to marry her. An abortion later, she still didn't figure it out.

But you know what, if we apply that standard, insurance companies could cut people who fail to lose weight, fail to stop smoking, fail to stop drinking... why not?

Ever notice that the only time that a conservative references The New York Times is when it says something bad about Obama?

Is that not a sign that Obama is not doing his job according to anybody?

Not according to conservatives(They believe No lib can do a job. Kind of makes you wonder why they tell libs to get a job.)
Not according to the libs(witness--NYT!)

Not according to anyone. Do you think Obama is doing his job well? Then you sit in a statistical zero set!

Forum List

Back