🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama caves again

Do you really think you are going to be there when people discover what comes after death? Why are you so preoccupied with seeing others in pain?

i suspect it's because roving gangs of mormons and catholics used to mock him because of his tiny penis.

What the hell?? Are you an obnoxious teenager??? Grow up.
What Del is trying to uncerremoniously trying to tell the like of you is to grow up and leave people to thier own devices and liberty...and it is YOU that need to grow up.

If someone lied to you in the orientation, and you kept working for the company, you don't understand anything.

By the way, life isn't fair, whinging about it is stupid.

So by your logic, hypothetical situation. Your boss calls you into the office tomorrow and says, "I just found out you post on the internet as a rightwinger. I hate Republicans. you're fired."

Then every time a new perspective employer calls her for a reference, she says you were lazy and kind of useless and that's why she had to fire you. Totally untrue, but hey, she's vindictive.

So that would be totally okay by you? Just asking?

The problem here is that becaue we dont have universal healthcare like any civilized country, and a private healthcare system for everyone would never work, we have this retarded system where employers are providing health care instead of salary.

If they merely paid you a bag of money and told you to find your own insurance, the system would collapse. The Older folks could never find an affordable policy and younger folks would buy the most cut-rate thing they could.

That's really the crux of the matter here. An employer using an ability they probalby shouldn't have to enforce conduct that have nothing to with work on people.

If someone lied to you in the orientation, and you kept working for the company, you don't understand anything.

So by your logic, hypothetical situation. Your boss calls you into the office tomorrow and says, "I just found out you post on the internet as a rightwinger. I hate Republicans. you're fired."

Then every time a new perspective employer calls her for a reference, she says you were lazy and kind of useless and that's why she had to fire you. Totally untrue, but hey, she's vindictive.

The problem here is that becaue we dont have universal healthcare like any civilized country, and a private healthcare system for everyone would never work, we have this retarded system where employers are providing health care instead of salary.

If they merely paid you a bag of money and told you to find your own insurance, the system would collapse. The Older folks could never find an affordable policy and younger folks would buy the most cut-rate thing they could.

That's really the crux of the matter here. An employer using an ability they probalby shouldn't have to enforce conduct that have nothing to with work on people.
Good and true post.

The mandate for birth control, like the mandates for coverage of other preventative health care, are part of Obamacare.

So you have no link stating that the self-insurers are part of the mandate? I actually looked for one but I could find nothing stating that rule had changed.

The only way self insurance will work is if it imposes lifetime caps on coverage, refuses to treat preexisting conditions, and does all the other things you hate. Like I said, that is true now, but it will soon change.

Regardless, the issue is not those who self insure here, it is Obama forcing religious institutions to violate their moral positions.

Which isn't happening.

You keep saying that, but never offer an argument, or any type of evidence, to back yourself up. Is there a reason for that, or are you just a parrot that repeats the same thing over and over??

Which isn't happening.

It is happening, you just like the result. Can't wait until somebody does something you don't like with the power you are giving the government, I will be here to laugh and remind you of when you thought it was a good idea.
It isn't happening. If it was, you would show how.

I don't know how to show things that are going to happen in the future. I can, however, point out that it has happened in the past. Clinton ignored Congress and waged war in Sarajevo, Bush used that precedent to invade Iraq. The left liked the first, they hated the second.

Like I said, you don't understand anything.

If someone calls your former employer and asks for a reference, and he says anything other than he will, or will not, hire you again, the law allows you to sue for defamation.

By the way, the reason we have a ridiculous system where employees pay for health insurance is because the government, in its infinite wisdom, issued a wage freeze that, in any rational world, would have been declared unconstitutional within seconds after the law was signed. Employers, being unable to offer higher wages, offered insurance to lure good workers away from other companies. That practice then became enshrined when the government, again in its infinite wisdom, gave employers a tax break for doing this, but would not give the same break to individuals who bought their own insurance. You, in your own infinite wisdom, want to blame this on people who had no say in the matter, and then turn to the government, which created the problem, and ask them to solve it by making it mandatory for employers to provide insurance.

Since I do not have access to your infinite wisdom I think that is incredibly stupid. I actually believe we would be better off buying our own insurance, and I think older people would be even better at it than most people because they have more experience making choices. Some would choose a less expensive plan that only covers basics, doesn't pay for transplants or other things they don't want, and save money for other things they do. Others, preferring to be covered against everything, will sink their money into plans that cover all sorts of things that will never happen just in case.

Funny thing is, car insurance works exactly that way. Some people get the basic coverage, and others opt to get coverage against everything from accidents to getting hit by a meteor. People get what they want, even the older ones. Amazing how many stupid people can handle things when the government, and those with your infinite wisdom, get out of their way.

Like I said, I am an idiot, but most people are actually smarter than you.

Good and true post.

I need to start a list of all the people who have infinite wisdom in case I ever need advice about how to tie my shoes. You made the list.

Bullshit. You supported the Iraq War and the Bush Doctrine.

If you don't remember what that is, ask Poor Sarah Palin. :lol:

I did support the Iraq War. Still do. It was proper. In your completely idiotic estimation, that serves to make one a" neo-con," which only proves that you are one of the idiot scumbags who places no value on the actual meaning of words.

Such a surprise.

That was and is an exclusively Neo-Con view.

Oh wow. Imagine how typical it is for SimplyAssholic to lie. He's too fucking totally dishonest to appreciate the distinction between his own made-up lies and reality anymore.

Thanks for the confirmation, Bushie!

It wasn't confirmation of any of the stupid shit you said, you dishonest moron. But you're certainly welcome. I am pleased to expose your ongoing dishonesty and lack of intelligence.

And, oh, btw, you dishonest stupid partisan hack. The term "Bush Doctrine" had no fixed meaning. There ARE aspects of what many came to see as the so-called "Bush Doctrine" that I DO agree with. And again, in your petty-ass partisan hack world, that translates into being a "neo-con." And again, that means only that you have no use for the actual meaning of words.

You remain, fundamentally, just a dishonest low life.

Oh - I see you HAVE consulted Poor Sarah!

Nope. I'm not at all confused. Life has confused you. You are THAT dishonest.

Like the term "neo-con" which you use without being able to define, so too you bandy about the term "Bush doctrine" without even appreciating its inherent lack of specificity. There never was a formal statement of any "Bush Doctrine." I'd say "but you knew that" except for the fact that you are so ignorant and dishonest maybe you didn't know that.

Your avie DOES fit. You are indeed just a clown

Like I said, you don't understand anything.

If someone calls your former employer and asks for a reference, and he says anything other than he will, or will not, hire you again, the law allows you to sue for defamation.

What? You mean you actually think the little guy should have rights against the abuses of poor defenseless "Freedom Loving" corporations? Really?

By the way, the reason we have a ridiculous system where employees pay for health insurance is because the government, in its infinite wisdom, issued a wage freeze that, in any rational world, would have been declared unconstitutional within seconds after the law was signed. Employers, being unable to offer higher wages, offered insurance to lure good workers away from other companies. That practice then became enshrined when the government, again in its infinite wisdom, gave employers a tax break for doing this, but would not give the same break to individuals who bought their own insurance. You, in your own infinite wisdom, want to blame this on people who had no say in the matter, and then turn to the government, which created the problem, and ask them to solve it by making it mandatory for employers to provide insurance.

Yup. Pretty much. I mean, if you aren't going to do the sensible thing and have universal coverage of some sort, then you need to at least make the care standardized.

Since I do not have access to your infinite wisdom I think that is incredibly stupid. I actually believe we would be better off buying our own insurance, and I think older people would be even better at it than most people because they have more experience making choices. Some would choose a less expensive plan that only covers basics, doesn't pay for transplants or other things they don't want, and save money for other things they do. Others, preferring to be covered against everything, will sink their money into plans that cover all sorts of things that will never happen just in case.

If old people could get insurance, we never would have needed to institute Medicare.

Fact is, if you went with a completely privatized, individual system, the insurance market would crash within a year. The young would buy cut-rate insurance and the old would be unable to get it at all.

Funny thing is, car insurance works exactly that way. Some people get the basic coverage, and others opt to get coverage against everything from accidents to getting hit by a meteor. People get what they want, even the older ones. Amazing how many stupid people can handle things when the government, and those with your infinite wisdom, get out of their way.

Like I said, I am an idiot, but most people are actually smarter than you.

No, you really are a fucking idiot if you want to compare it to car insurance.

I've been driving for 25 years now... I think in all that time, I've made four claims against my insurance. Oh, yeah, and after the last one, my rates went up.

So if health insurance worked the same way, you'd pay higher rates every time you saw the doctor. And you might not be inclined to see him for something serious for fear of a rate increase, until the condition became too serious to ignore anymore.

What? You mean you actually think the little guy should have rights against the abuses of poor defenseless "Freedom Loving" corporations? Really?

I am a classical liberal, I know individuals have rights against groups of people, and that those rights are inviolate. You are the fascist here, not me.

Yup. Pretty much. I mean, if you aren't going to do the sensible thing and have universal coverage of some sort, then you need to at least make the care standardized.

Fascists always think standards are good.

If old people could get insurance, we never would have needed to institute Medicare.

I know plenty of old people who have insurance. Want to try again?

Fact is, if you went with a completely privatized, individual system, the insurance market would crash within a year. The young would buy cut-rate insurance and the old would be unable to get it at all.

Fact is, you have no idea how insurance works. It was around for hundreds of years before you were born, and never collapsed because the government was not in charge.

No, you really are a fucking idiot if you want to compare it to car insurance.

I am not comparing it to car insurance, but thanks for missing the point.

I've been driving for 25 years now... I think in all that time, I've made four claims against my insurance. Oh, yeah, and after the last one, my rates went up.

I have been driving for almost 40, never made a claim, and my rates go down every year. What's your point?

So if health insurance worked the same way, you'd pay higher rates every time you saw the doctor. And you might not be inclined to see him for something serious for fear of a rate increase, until the condition became too serious to ignore anymore.

Oh, your point is you don't know how insurance works, my bad. My insurance doesn't cover routine doctor's visits and tests. I actually get a pretty hefty discount for that because they don't have to file a bunch of medicare complaint paperwork. Insurance is supposed to cover unexpected expenses, not routine ones.

So what you are saying is that your comparing Car insurance to Health insurance would be find if no one ever got sick? Really?

Honestly, you're actually boring me at this point.

Fact is, the current system doesn't work and everyone knows it doesn't. But some idiot blurts out some crap about Freedom like the freedom of an insurance company to wait out your cancer is a good thing.

Obama said free, which proves he is an idiot, and proves you shouldn't be discussing this since you don't know what is going on.
Then you should be able to provide a link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/207554-obama-never-ordered-anyone-to-give-contraception-for-free.html#post4796416

funny... that's not what he said in this video. Check out from 1:35...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-0U6G6HB4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The insurance company... not the hospital, not the charity... will be required to reach out and offer the woman contraceptive care free of charge... without co-pays, and without hassles.

Care to explain to us again how Obama did NOT say the insurance companies would offer contraceptives to anyone for free?

Information is your friend.
Okay, he worded it badly. He's dumber than a box of bricks!

So what you are saying is that your comparing Car insurance to Health insurance would be find if no one ever got sick? Really?

Fact is, the current system doesn't work and everyone knows it doesn't. But some idiot blurts out some crap about Freedom like the freedom of an insurance company to wait out your cancer is a good thing.

No, I am saying insurance shouldn't cover stuff that can be paid for out of pocket.

Fact is, the current system delivers the highest standard of care in the world. Your problem with it is you want it to be fair, a goal which is impossible.

No, I am saying insurance shouldn't cover stuff that can be paid for out of pocket.

Fact is, the current system delivers the highest standard of care in the world. Your problem with it is you want it to be fair, a goal which is impossible.

No, our system is horrible and broken.

Lowest life expectency in the industrialized world.
Highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.
63% of bankruptcies linked to medical expenses. 75% of those people had insurance.
46 million uninsured and 26 million underinsured.

But some douchebags are getting rich, so the Romney Wing of the GOP thinks the problems don't exist.

Dying is for the little people, I guess.

No, our system is horrible and broken.

Lowest life expectency in the industrialized world.
Highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.
63% of bankruptcies linked to medical expenses. 75% of those people had insurance.
46 million uninsured and 26 million underinsured.

But some douchebags are getting rich, so the Romney Wing of the GOP thinks the problems don't exist.

Dying is for the little people, I guess.

Funny how you complain about the health care system and then throw out statistics that have nothing to do with health care. Is there a reason for that?

Yeah apparently if religious institutions don't get special treatment it's an infringement of their First Amendment right. They're not entitled to government money and if they want it they (should) have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

What government money? You mean medicare and medicaid that pay below regular rates? The government would go broke even faster without these hospitals. Further, the healthcare network depends on these hospitals to provide quality care for the communities they serve. There is definitely a first amendment right being violated by Obama. All religions are offended, not just Catholics.
Please educate yourself.

Catholic church takes Federal money for soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and parochial schools. In 2009, they took $100 million in Federal money for disaster relief.

Yes, in the past churches have been some of the most efficient and economical ways to deliver disaster relief. We sent several missions to New Orleans, using only donations from our church. Seriously, like they took the money and just put in stain glass windows somewhere.

What government money? You mean medicare and medicaid that pay below regular rates? The government would go broke even faster without these hospitals. Further, the healthcare network depends on these hospitals to provide quality care for the communities they serve. There is definitely a first amendment right being violated by Obama. All religions are offended, not just Catholics.
Please educate yourself.

Catholic church takes Federal money for soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and parochial schools. In 2009, they took $100 million in Federal money for disaster relief.

Yes, in the past churches have been some of the most efficient and economical ways to deliver disaster relief. We sent several missions to New Orleans, using only donations from our church. Seriously, like they took the money and just put in stain glass windows somewhere.
Sorry, dude. Someone else posted a link about how Catholics get over 60% of their funding from the government.

Please educate yourself.

Sorry, dude. Someone else posted a link about how Catholics get over 60% of their funding from the government.

...and that diminshes their usefulness in a disaster how? It doesn't change the fact that Medicare and Medicaid under pay for medical services either.

A smart person would have taken my post and done some research. The cause and effect of obeisty is pretty well known. Statistics aren't that hard to come by either. Intellectual laziness on your part is telling.

No, a smart person recognizes someone who's been sniffin' Limbaugh's rectal gases for so long you can't take anything he says seriously.

HOw about the infant mortality rate? Ours is not only higher than the rest of the industrialized world, we are behind countries like Cuba. Oh, wait, the sniffers got an answer to that one, too. It's because they aren't counting premies like we are.

The US has the world's highest obesity rate at 30%. BUt the UK is right behind us at 23%. so you'd think that they be doing as badly as we are, right?

Obesity statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

Nope. They are well ahead of us at 25th place in LE compared to 35th place for us.

Sorry, access to the system is a problem. Not just for those who don't have insurance, but the poor who have inadeqate insurance.

There's really no excuse for the country having the system we have other than a lot of assholes are getting rich off it....

I have heard bits of Limbaugh three times in my life. Infant mortality is measured differently in other countries. Most places you have to survive 24 hours before they count you as a live birth. We preform surgery in the womb to try and save kids. Fail.

A smart person would have taken my post and done some research. The cause and effect of obeisty is pretty well known. Statistics aren't that hard to come by either. Intellectual laziness on your part is telling.

No, a smart person recognizes someone who's been sniffin' Limbaugh's rectal gases for so long you can't take anything he says seriously.

HOw about the infant mortality rate? Ours is not only higher than the rest of the industrialized world, we are behind countries like Cuba. Oh, wait, the sniffers got an answer to that one, too. It's because they aren't counting premies like we are.

The US has the world's highest obesity rate at 30%. BUt the UK is right behind us at 23%. so you'd think that they be doing as badly as we are, right?

Obesity statistics - Countries Compared - NationMaster

Nope. They are well ahead of us at 25th place in LE compared to 35th place for us.

Sorry, access to the system is a problem. Not just for those who don't have insurance, but the poor who have inadeqate insurance.

There's really no excuse for the country having the system we have other than a lot of assholes are getting rich off it....
Thought i'd highlight where you fail right off the bat asswipe.

Forum List

Back