Obama Claims He’d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About “Names I’m Called” In USA

lol, and in rides the ObamaBots to his RESCUE

You you see people, you just don't UNDERSTAND Obama's brilliance so his cult members have to EXPALIN him to you...

dear gawd gag me with a spoon

good grief,

why so petty?

Habit. You know, because it's [insert any day of the week, here].

well this post was so........................................................................................PETTY
the irony with you oh so brilliant people who wanted to put others down:eusa_whistle:
now fly onto the next post

Last edited:
lol, and in rides the ObamaBots to his RESCUE

You you see people, you just don't UNDERSTAND Obama's brilliance so his cult members have to EXPALIN him to you...

dear gawd gag me with a spoon

good grief,

why so petty?

Habit. You know, because it's [insert any day of the week, here].

i am answering stephanie in staph-mode.

it is the only way of communicating with that arftard that makes it at least somewhat entertaining to me.

This president just can't take any criticism of any kind. He would might earn more respect if he wouldn't be so critical of this nation and its citizens, especially while in other sovereignties. The founders who wrote Article 2 Section 1, the presidential clause wanted a future president to have sole allegiance to the United States. That's why they wanted nothing but a natural born Citizen to be Commander-in-Chief. We all know that Obama was born a dual Citizen and his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. That act means Obama was born with split allegiances due to his father being a British Subject.

Obama Claims He?d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About ?Names I?m Called? In America

The President has gotten zero respect and much undo and hateful criticism from a small, ignorant and bitter element of which the author of this thread is a member. I suppose a man of African descent, a man of color, who achieves the highest office in our land creates in small minded racists strong emotions, especially among those who have little lifetime success and likely saw others they believe inferior to themselves achieve more.

In 2009, when the german GDP was literally collapsing and the finance minister was a social democrat, Germany passed a constitutional amendment that will prohibit the federal government and states from running any structural budget deficit from 2016 if the economy is not in deep recession.

Merkel's CDU/CSU staunchly opposes the idea of giving a Fed-style dual mandate (price stability and jobs) to the European Central Bank. The jobs mandate would allow the European Central Bank to do virtually anything in order to "fix the economy". A pretext for massive interventions.

Those "extreme crazy ideas" :cuckoo:

Republicans want to end the Federal Reserve's dual mandate - Dec. 2, 2010
Paul Ryan Would Have Fed Forget Jobs and Focus on Inflation - US News and World Report
Senate Republicans launch Balanced Budget Amendment effort

STFU HATER DUPE. He was saying you call him a marxist communist fascist when any eu type knows he's a centrist. WTF is wrong with you people, as if we don't know.
STFU yourself. We don't need an anonymous internet idiot to spin Obama's whines for us.

To infer what the title of the article said from the 28 seconds presented required a great deal of spin in the first place.

Or were you just being ironic? :lol:

"Sweden also has been able to have a robust market economy while recognizing that there are some investments in education or infrastructure or research that are important, and there’s no contradiction between making public investments and being a firm believer in free markets. And that’s a debate and a discussion that we often have in the United States."

Sweden has a national 25% VAT

And school vouchers

And the lowest corporate tax rate in Western Europe

Sweden also has:

A deteriorating public health system.

An unsustainable welfare state - despite the highest tax take in the developed world.

Falling educational standards.

A lax immigration policy, the cause of the three preceding headings.

I accept your admission that you are unable to refute his points.

This makes as much sense as saying to your kind, "The inside of the moon is made from soft gooey cheese. I dare you to refute that".

The problem is it's very possible your kind truly believes the inside of the moon IS made from "soft gooey cheese". There are so many strange things you believe.
The inside of your head is made of soft, gooey cheese.

I dare you to refute that. Remember, I have the evidence of your posts on my side.

Besides -- you have simply been unable to refute Horowitz' points.

I suppose a man of African descent, a man of color, who achieves the highest office in our land creates in small minded racists strong emotions, especially among those who have little lifetime success and likely saw others they believe inferior to themselves achieve more.

shoutracist.jpg

If the white wingers on this site are any indication, who could even suggest he's incorrect?

I lived in Italy for 2 years.

He's wrong or lying.

Not a suggestion, just a fact.

Spent lots of time in France and England.

They don't seem to care all that much whether people are black or white.

France comes with a caveat. You'd better not mangle the language.

Here's a whining President..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_0o6tZvB4]bush hard work - YouTube[/ame]

Damn..that was hard work!

This president just can't take any criticism of any kind. He would might earn more respect if he wouldn't be so critical of this nation and its citizens, especially while in other sovereignties. The founders who wrote Article 2 Section 1, the presidential clause wanted a future president to have sole allegiance to the United States. That's why they wanted nothing but a natural born Citizen to be Commander-in-Chief. We all know that Obama was born a dual Citizen and his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. That act means Obama was born with split allegiances due to his father being a British Subject.

Obama Claims He?d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About ?Names I?m Called? In America
If I am not mistaken Obama was born a baby with no allegiance to any country. The fact he has pretty much lived the vast majority of his life in the US means that that is where his allegiance lies even though as a wingnut you want to muddy the water. Bottom line is that your post is basically CRAP.
Oh, and as to his being treated better in Europe than his own country, he is completely correct. The majority of wingnuts in this country behave little better than wild dogs and are willing to spout any lie and call any name. In Europe their are political disagreements but they are handled in a much more adult and civil way. We can all thank gingrich and limbaugh for bringing out the worst in America. The words 'common courtsey' and 'limbaugh' should never appear in the same sentence.

I suppose a man of African descent, a man of color, who achieves the highest office in our land creates in small minded racists strong emotions, especially among those who have little lifetime success and likely saw others they believe inferior to themselves achieve more.

shoutracist.jpg
RACISM IS WHERE IT IS! Consider the following: Every single politician, republican and Democrat, was invited to the event honoring Martin Luther King held recently at the Washington Mall. NOT ONE republican saw fit to attend the event! NOT ONE! The only republican there was the statute of Abraham Lincoln. What does that tell us about how the republicans feel about black America. And then the republicans are so stupid they scratch their heads and wonder why they lose 90+% of the black vote. Duh ........

If the white wingers on this site are any indication, who could even suggest he's incorrect?

I lived in Italy for 2 years.

He's wrong or lying.

Not a suggestion, just a fact.

You are right. The Americans' hang up with 'race' (a useless concept - 'race' doesn't exist, just gene pools) is a hang over from their guilt over slavery, or so it seems to me.

shoutracist.jpg
RACISM IS WHERE IT IS! Consider the following: Every single politician, republican and Democrat, was invited to the event honoring Martin Luther King held recently at the Washington Mall. NOT ONE republican saw fit to attend the event! NOT ONE! The only republican there was the statute of Abraham Lincoln. What does that tell us about how the republicans feel about black America. And then the republicans are so stupid they scratch their heads and wonder why they lose 90+% of the black vote. Duh ........

It might tell us that the Republicans saw this as a political stunt designed to advance the Democrat cause. But what do I know?

On a point of information do not you Americans have a 'Martin Luther King Day'? Is this not regarded as sufficient honour?

Minorites are left-leaning everywhere. It looks like a universal phenomenon. In Britain only 4% of blacks and 7% of asian voters identify with the Conservative Party (a party that rarely mentions God, doesn't want to limit abortion, defends gay rights, and will not dismantle health and education universal coverage) while over 50% of them identify with the Labour Party. In the 2012 elections in France and Denmark over 90% of muslim voters preferred the left-wing candidate. Etc, etc.

Americans handle diversity much better than europeans. I always say that, if Europe was 65% white, you would hear about far-right parties winning some national elections. In France, right now, Le Pen voters are fundamentally low-skilled workers hit by globalization and middle lower class people living in multicultural areas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back