Obama Claims He’d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About “Names I’m Called” In USA

I suppose a man of African descent, a man of color, who achieves the highest office in our land creates in small minded racists strong emotions, especially among those who have little lifetime success and likely saw others they believe inferior to themselves achieve more.

shoutracist.jpg
RACISM IS WHERE IT IS! Consider the following: Every single politician, republican and Democrat, was invited to the event honoring Martin Luther King held recently at the Washington Mall. NOT ONE republican saw fit to attend the event! NOT ONE! The only republican there was the statute of Abraham Lincoln. What does that tell us about how the republicans feel about black America. And then the republicans are so stupid they scratch their heads and wonder why they lose 90+% of the black vote. Duh ........
They vote Democrat because Democrats give them free shit.

RACISM IS WHERE IT IS! Consider the following: Every single politician, republican and Democrat, was invited to the event honoring Martin Luther King held recently at the Washington Mall. NOT ONE republican saw fit to attend the event! NOT ONE! The only republican there was the statute of Abraham Lincoln. What does that tell us about how the republicans feel about black America. And then the republicans are so stupid they scratch their heads and wonder why they lose 90+% of the black vote. Duh ........

Minorites are left-leaning everywhere. It looks like a universal phenomenon. In Britain only 4% of blacks and 7% of asian voters identify with the Conservative Party (a party that rarely mentions God, doesn't want to limit abortion, defends gay rights, and will not dismantle health and education universal coverage) while over 50% of them identify with the Labour Party. In the 2012 elections in France and Denmark over 90% of muslim voters preferred the left-wing candidate. Etc, etc.

Spent lots of time in France and England.

They don't seem to care all that much whether people are black or white.

France comes with a caveat. You'd better not mangle the language.

Americans handle diversity much better than europeans. I always say that, if Europe was 65% white, you would hear about far-right parties winning some national elections. In France, right now, Le Pen voters are fundamentally low-skilled workers hit by globalization and middle lower class people living in multicultural areas.

In the UK EVERY party rarely mentions god, does not want to limit abortions, defends gay rights, and is in favour of universal health and education coverage; nothing special about the Conservative party. 'Asian' is too broad a category to be useful here. For example most Chinese origin British voters may well vote conservative and many with an Indian background.

That Marianne Le Pen's FN voters are lower class is often alledged by the part's opponents - the same is said about Sverigedemokraterna (the party I vote for) here in Sweden. But it ain't necessarily so.

In the UK EVERY party rarely mentions god, does not want to limit abortions, defends gay rights, and is in favour of universal health and education coverage; nothing special about the Conservative party. 'Asian' is too broad a category to be useful here. For example most Chinese origin British voters may well vote conservative and many with an Indian background.

It means that the conservative core economic principles are a big turn off for minorities.

That Marianne Le Pen's FN voters are lower class is often alledged by the part's opponents - the same is said about Sverigedemokraterna (the party I vote for) here in Sweden. But it ain't necessarily so.

I don't know a european far right party that is strong in a wealthy neighbourhood or district. I mean FN-style far right (big government nationalists, protectionists), not the right-wing of Switzerland or Norway.

Even Geert Wilders (a former pro-market liberal) had to change his tone and oppose Welfare spending cuts, once he embraced the anti-immigration euroskeptic populist agenda. In Denmark, the far right party became the first one among national low-skilled workers. Etc.

Obama is incapable of handling any criticism, incapable of taking responsibility for anything negative. He is so thinned skinned he is one-ply. He whines, deflects, points fingers, back pedals, and golfs. He is the most unpresidential president this country has known. He is an embarrassment.

What an interesting perspective.

Forum List

Back