Obama: Confederate Flag Belongs In A Museum

I wish Obama and the left were as concerned about the number of people who been inspired to and have commited mass murder by the black flag of ISIS and what it stands for as they claim to be over the Stars and Bars the flag of a Confederacy that no longer exist.

The White House said Friday that President Barack Obama thinks the Confederate flag that currently flies outside the South Carolina statehouse belongs in a museum, according to Reuters.

Debate over the flag was reignited after nine people were shot and killed in a historically black church in Charleston, South Carolina, on Wednesday.

The flag, which flies next to the statehouse at the Confederate Soldier's Monument, is not only protected by law, but also protected by a padlock that keeps it in place. The flag is not on a pulley system, so it can't be lowered to half-staff.

More: Obama Believes South Carolina Capitol's Confederate Flag Belongs In A Museum

I agree! It's as offensive as a Nazi flag.

At this point, what difference does it make? We live in a country where some people find the US Flag offensive...... "All this for a fucking flag. Hmmmm"

I wish Obama and the left were as concerned about the number of people who been inspired to and have commited mass murder by the black flag of ISIS and what it stands for as they claim to be over the Stars and Bars the flag of a Confederacy that no longer exist.

Many MANY MANY MANY more have been killed by racists flying the "confederate" flag.

The mulatto messiah has a right to his opinion, nothing more. It's not like he is a descendant of slaves.

His wife is.

Moreover, she is the descendent of slave OWNERS.

Doesn't matter. Its time we stopped domestic terrorists in the US.

I agree, and we should start with the crips, bloods, ms13 and all the other violent gangs in this country. Or would that not set well with your PC pallet.

The White House said Friday that President Barack Obama thinks the Confederate flag that currently flies outside the South Carolina statehouse belongs in a museum, according to Reuters.

Debate over the flag was reignited after nine people were shot and killed in a historically black church in Charleston, South Carolina, on Wednesday.

The flag, which flies next to the statehouse at the Confederate Soldier's Monument, is not only protected by law, but also protected by a padlock that keeps it in place. The flag is not on a pulley system, so it can't be lowered to half-staff.

More: Obama Believes South Carolina Capitol's Confederate Flag Belongs In A Museum

According to Moochelle blacks aren't comfortable in museum's either so apparently all history of man kind is not worthy of being in a museum.

oh gawd, that's right. they are both so wacked in the head.
let me rephrase her words:

I've never in my adult life been more ASHAMED of my President than I have with this man

The mulatto messiah has a right to his opinion, nothing more. It's not like he is a descendant of slaves.

His wife is.

Moreover, she is the descendent of slave OWNERS.

Doesn't matter. Its time we stopped domestic terrorists in the US.

I agree, and we should start with the crips, bloods, ms13 and all the other violent gangs in this country. Or would that not set well with your PC pallet.

Works for me.

Add the white motorcycle thugs to that list as well.

Obama belongs in a senior women's quilting club.

he'd probably screw that up too

Who really gives a fuck?! Symbolism is everything to stupid libs!

Did that same staged (phony) photo circulate all the way to the white house? The photo clearly shows the S.C. blue flag under the Stars and Stripes flying at half mast but (Reuters?) photo shopped a Confederate flag and the emotional sissies on the left responded to the propaganda as sure as nazis would respond to a photo of a Jew.

In an insane asylum...in Kenya.

Looks exactly like the Somali national flag. ..... :cool:

stock-footage-hd-p-clip-with-a-slow-motion-waving-flag-of-somalia-seamless-seconds-long-loop.jpg

The confederate flag only flew for 4 years.

But the American flag flew on slave ships for several decades.

Just saying......... :cool:

That's because the southern states demanded the Constitution keep the slave trade legal for 20 years.

Oh, and in fact the Slave Trade Act of 1794 prohibited American ships from transporting slaves.

“The flag, which flies next to the statehouse at the Confederate Soldier's Monument, is not only protected by law, but also protected by a padlock that keeps it in place. The flag is not on a pulley system, so it can't be lowered to half-staff.”

A telling concession by the state.

Otherwise, whether the flag is removed or not is pointless, not if the hate and racism remain.

Forum List

Back