obama constituents welfare cancelled in georgia county! Parents of starving children outraged!!

• Banned
Matthew 22:38-40

ROFLMNAO!

You can ALWAYS count on the demon to quote scripture out of context.

You want the entire Gospel of Matthew? I can do that. Or you can explain why Jesus said "love your neighbor" and you heard "mock your neighbor."

Noting that my neighbor is failing to bear her own responsibility to tend to her own needs and not burden me with her expenses, is a demonstration of my love for my neighbor, because it holds her lazy, shiftless ass: accountable.

You see, my neighbor has precisely the same opportunities as I have, precisely the same means as I have; a healthy mind, body and the spirit God gave her... . "I don't want to..." is simply not a viable defense, for my neighbor.

That you need to claim otherwise in propping up the illusion, doesn't actually alter reality.

You see, this is the United States, where we do not have a society wherein one is mired in the class into which they are born. We're free to make whatever we are able and willing to make... . Unless we hobble ourselves by lending credence to Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle, such as the drivel touted by you and the balance of the Leftist cult.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

You want the entire Gospel of Matthew? I can do that. Or you can explain why Jesus said "love your neighbor" and you heard "mock your neighbor."

Noting that my neighbor is failing to bear her own responsibility to tend to her own needs and not burden me with her expenses, is a demonstration of my love for my neighbor, because it holds her lazy, shiftless ass: accountable.

You see, my neighbor has precisely the same opportunities as I have, precisely the same means as I have; a healthy mind, body and the spirit God gave her... . "I don't want to..." is simply not a viable defense, for my neighbor.

That you need to claim otherwise in propping up the illusion, doesn't actually alter reality.
All of that is in your Bible? Chapter and verse?

The largest single group receiving food stamps are Republicans.

ROFLMNAO!

You can't hide the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder, OKA: THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT... AKA: Delusion.

ROFLMNAO!

You can't hide the idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder, OKA: THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT... AKA: Delusion.

Who or what is this OKA you keep conjuring? Sounds like something that might require an exorcism. And I'll cede your greater experience with mental disorders, but your condition is not going to get you off the hook.

Tell me how mocking a stranger on a message board is guiding her to improve her life.

Then tell me how you got access to who voted for whom in Georgia. That's a federal offense.

ROFLMNAO!

Who or what is this OKA you keep conjuring? Sounds like something that might require an exorcism. And I'll cede your greater experience with mental disorders, but your condition is not going to get you off the hook.

Tell me how mocking a stranger on a message board is guiding her to improve her life.

Then tell me how you got access to who voted for whom in Georgia. That's a federal offense.
Republicans vote for working for a living...

Democrats vote for welfare, poverty, and stealing shit from producers.....

So Obozo made it illegal to have a brain?!!

Republicans vote for working for a living...

...and then cutting off veterans' benefits, Social Security, and Medicare from those who've worked hard all their lives.

Democrats vote for welfare, poverty, and stealing shit from producers.....

That's funny!

So Obozo made it illegal to have a brain?!!

You seem to be familiar with this person; you tell me.

BTW, are you also a "Christian"?

ROFLMNAO!

All of that is in your Bible? Chapter and verse?
What do you think sloth means jackass?
Laziness

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Proverbs 10:4
A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

How many you want idiot? I could preach to you all day...

Forum List

Back