🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Dances While Brussels Burns: President Takes To The Floor To Do The Tango In Argentina (Pics)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
First he was doing the wave at a baseball game in Cuba with a ruthless dictor as Americans lie dead in a Brussels airport. Now he's in Argentina dancing the night away doing the Tango on our taxpayers money.

3281EE9D00000578-3507001-image-a-99_1458781752852.jpg

3281EE7900000578-3507001-image-a-101_1458781761921.jpg

0014470624-vi.gif

Obama dances the tango in Argentina while ignoring calls to come home

upload_2016-3-24_11-35-12.jpeg

Was he supposed to come home and wring his hands because there was a terrorist attack in Europe? Codswallop. Wouldn't do a damned thing to make things better. Don't give the bastards the pleasure of disrupting our lives; that's what they want and that's why they call them terrorists.

View attachment 68737

Was he supposed to come home and wring his hands because there was a terrorist attack in Europe? Codswallop. Wouldn't do a damned thing to make things better. Don't give the bastards the pleasure of disrupting our lives; that's what they want and that's why they call them terrorists.
Your unAmerican pacifist mentality is an example why this country has fallen from greatness.

View attachment 68737

He was supposed to come home and develop a new strategy to defeat ISIS. It is obvious the one he has is an abject failure.

View attachment 68737

He was supposed to come home and develop a new strategy to defeat ISIS. It is obvious the one he has is an abject failure.
You really think he's going to believe that? After all this time? He's committed to the path he's on and any wish that he change is only a wish not based on any reality.

View attachment 68737

Your unAmerican pacifist mentality is an example why this country has fallen from greatness.
How does my comment make me unAmerican or a pacifist? Just answer my question, Steve. What would his coming home have accomplished?

View attachment 68737

How does my comment make me unAmerican or a pacifist? Just answer my question, Steve. What would his coming home have accomplished?

They have nothing. I've asked that question a dozen times now. No coherent answer.

View attachment 68737

He would have hunkered down in the White House situation room with his commanders plotting a strategy in case the Brussels attack, at the heart of NATO, was a precursor to something larger. It would have reassured the American people, by coming home putting our country and citizens first, that he was very concerned with the safety of other Americans in the area abroad.

View attachment 68737

He would have hunkered down in the White House situation room with his commanders plotting a strategy in case the Brussels attack, at the heart of NATO, was a precursor to something larger. It would have reassured the American people, by coming home putting our country and citizens first, that he was very concerned with the safety of other Americans in the area abroad.
OK. Thanks.

If you need reassurance, let me remind you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than a terrorist attack. Our president and our security agencies have done a very good job of keeping us safe, and as an American I am very proud of them and I will continue to walk out my door each day and not give the jihadi creeps the pleasure of sending me into hysterics.

Obama's reaction was quite the insult to ISIS, actually. Don't we all HATE being ignored? Obviously, he is not and has not been ignoring ISIS, or we would be overrun already. If our next president decides to take a more aggressive military stance toward ISIS, I won't be sorry at all. I am not informed enough to make those decisions, so I will go with the flow and count it pretty darned effective so far in keeping my personal keister safe.

View attachment 68737

OK. Thanks.

If you need reassurance, let me remind you that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than a terrorist attack. Our president and our security agencies have done a very good job of keeping us safe, and as an American I am very proud of them and I will continue to walk out my door each day and not give the jihadi creeps the pleasure of sending me into hysterics.

Obama's reaction was quite the insult to ISIS, actually. Don't we all HATE being ignored? Obviously, he is not and has not been ignoring ISIS, or we would be overrun already. If our next president decides to take a more aggressive military stance toward ISIS, I won't be sorry at all. I am not informed enough to make those decisions, so I will go with the flow and count it pretty darned effective so far in keeping my personal keister safe.
He didn't keep us safe from the Ft. Hood shooter, the Boston Bombers or the San Bernardino killers, all Muslims. He has been a failure for a non-natural born Citizen president the founders warned us about.

View attachment 68737

OK. Thanks.

He didn't keep us safe from the Ft. Hood shooter, the Boston Bombers or the San Bernardino killers, all Muslims. He has been a failure for a non-natural born Citizen president the founders warned us about.

Bush didn't keep 4500 Americans safe in Iraq.

OK. Thanks.

That's different. They were collateral damage in the quest of freeing the Iraqi people from a tyrannical dictator and government. They volunteered knowing the possible sacrifices they could face. They knew the stakes!

View attachment 68737

Right! Obama should act like The Great American cited here: http://thedailybanter.com/2016/03/if-youre-outraged-over-obama/

View attachment 68737

The bed wetters and pants shitters cannot grasp that concept

View attachment 68737

The bed wetters and pants shitters cannot grasp that concept
bed wetters ,pants shitters and republicans ,,,,,,But I repeat myself

View attachment 68737

OK. Thanks.

Crazies wh guns . And u blame Obama for that ? Not the nra?? How many shooting sprees do glance over because the perp is no muslim ?

What would you have the President do?

Something that he never learned and never will: Respect for dead victims of violence.

Unless, of course the victim is black and would look like his son if he had a son.

He certainly could have either stay in his presidential suite or at least not flaunt his plentiful lack of talent for the tango.

OK. Thanks.

OK, if you want go there, how about Johnson and 54,000 American dead? Remember Viet Nam?
You know, the same Johnson who promised that people he despised would vote Democrat for two hundred years.

And additionally, those 4,500 you refer to were volunteers.

The 54,000 Johnson killed were conscripted by this monster who thought about the service men he sent to battle about as much as he thought about his beagles.

remind me again what bush did when our country was being attacked. ....continue reading to kids...go fuck yourself op

Forum List

Back