Obama Declared Iraq Stable & Withdrew Our Troops

Guess it would be too much to request the quote from Obama that you are referring to.

I wish he would have brought all the troops home. I was never for Americans paying the price to establish Islamic Republics in the Middle East. .
Interesting, because the guys and gals who volunteered to go believe in Liberty for all mankind and are pretty pissed at watching Obama destroy their hard work.

Weatherman 13563313
So Obama lied to the world so his Islamofascist terrorist pals could take over one of the worlds top oil regions

What terrorists have taken over Iraq's oil region? Show me a map showing oil regions in Iraq under Daesh terrorist scum control.

I expect we will see a runner.

When President Barack Obama removed the last U.S. forces from Iraq in December 2011, he announced that—as he had planned—the U.S. was leaving behind a “sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government.”
It was a "moment of success," he said.

[FONT=Minion Pro, Times, sans-serif]FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’[/FONT]

Do you have the integrity to post the entire statement. Or will I have to.

Weatherman 13563313
So Obama lied to the world so his Islamofascist terrorist pals could take over one of the worlds top oil regions

What terrorists have taken over Iraq's oil region? Show me a map showing oil regions in Iraq under Daesh terrorist scum control.

I expect we will see a runner.
Dumber than a bag of hammers. Not only Iraq, but Obama handed them all of Libyas oils fields.

I wish he would have brought all the troops home. I was never for Americans paying the price to establish Islamic Republics in the Middle East. .
Interesting, because the guys and gals who volunteered to go believe in Liberty for all mankind and are pretty pissed at watching Obama destroy their hard work.

The one that lived next to me was pretty pissed that while his ass was on the line, there were guys in a safer support functions making 6 figure incomes as contracted corporate help. His mom simply didn't trust any of those Muslims over there.

When President Barack Obama removed the last U.S. forces from Iraq in December 2011, he announced that—as he had planned—the U.S. was leaving behind a “sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government.”

[FONT=Minion Pro, Times, sans-serif]FLASHBACK—Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind a Sovereign, Stable and Self-Reliant Iraq’[/FONT]

Ya, you go ahead. Tell us what Obama said.

The one that lived next to me was pretty pissed that while his ass was on the line, there were guys in a safer support functions making 6 figure incomes as contracted corporate help. His mom simply didn't trust any of those Muslims over there.
Obama let those men and women bleed in vain.

post whatever you like many times the prezbo made statements like this

“Responsibly Ending the War in Iraq.”

Obama let those men and women bleed in vain.

You really believe going in that Americans wouldn't have had their full of the war after 4 or 5 years? The Republicans had their asses handed to them in congressional elections of 2006 and the public sure didn't buy McCain's pro-war policy.

Ya, you go ahead. Tell us what Obama said.

he said this

"We knew this day would come. We've known it for some time. But still there is something profound about the end of a war that has lasted so long," said Obama. "It's harder to end a war than begin one. Everything that American troops have done in Iraq - all the fighting, all the dying, the bleeding and the building and the training and the partnering, all of it has landed to this moment of success."

Here is much more full and in context excerpt.

"It’s harder to end a war than begin one. Indeed, everything that American troops have done in Iraq -– all the fighting and all the dying, the bleeding and the building, and the training and the partnering -– all of it has led to this moment of success. Now, Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations. And we are ending a war not with a final battle, but with a final march toward home."

Your liar took the 'but..." out.

Now, Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But, .....

Here is much more full and in context excerpt.

"It’s harder to end a war than begin one. Indeed, everything that American troops have done in Iraq -– all the fighting and all the dying, the bleeding and the building, and the training and the partnering -– all of it has led to this moment of success. Now, Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations. And we are ending a war not with a final battle, but with a final march toward home."

Your liar took the 'but..." out.

Now, Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But, .....

--LOL

you are arguing over the word but

as if that changes what he said

--LOL

Forum List

Back