Obama finally calls this latest Calif. terrorist act a terrorist act

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11

Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.

had to be dragged up there kicking and screaming . what a pos for a President. ask he RESIGN. he is not interested in PROTECTING us all.

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11

9-11-01 you dumbfuck. And most Muslims are nothing of the kind, member of nation that uses terror.

The FBI didn't call it terrorism either. Now the FBI and the president call it that.
meanwhile the rest of america didn't need to wait for a consensus from barry and the fbi. (For Barry's Interests).

We knew it was terrorism a couple of hours after the facts started coming in...

"Obama finally calls this latest Calif. terrorist act a terrorist act"

The president is doing exactly what everyone else should be doing: waiting until the facts and evidence are known.

Unfortunately such wisdom and restraint is not common to most conservatives, who leap to the conclusion that simply because a 'Muslim' is involved in a criminal act such an act is 'terrorism.'

Using such bigoted 'reasoning' common to most on the right, if a Muslim gets into a car accident it's an 'act of terror.'

Gee, Mr. Numb-nuts, George Bush and the rest of us Americans have been calling these Muslims filthy phuckking terrorists since 9/11/11. Dingbat, Community Organization idiot.
had to be dragged up there kicking and screaming . what a pos for a President. ask he RESIGN. he is not interested in PROTECTING us all.
Kneejerk idjits! :cuckoo:

9-11-01 you dumbfuck. And most Muslims are nothing of the kind, member of nation that uses terror.

So it is only the Arabs? Not the Malays or Indonesians...hmmm
Did I say that, dumbass? No.

So it is not only the Arab Muslims. Ok. I do not agree with you, but ok.

Do you happen to know what terrorism is? Terrorism is a strategy, not a people. Even we've used it, successfully I might add.

Do you happen to know what terrorism is? Terrorism is a strategy, not a people. Even we've used it, successfully I might add.

So you consider yourself a terrorist?

Seems like an inconvenient choice of terminology at the moment.

So you consider yourself a terrorist?

Seems like an inconvenient choice of terminology at the moment.

terrorist sympathizer

Obama must be pissed as hell to have to go before the camera and call this a terrorist act and that Muslims
were the perpetrators...I'm sure he's thinking.'If only this were another angry white guy I could have sealed the deal on grabbing all the guns'......

Forum List

Back