Obama Flashback: ‘If you don’t like my policies, go out there and win an election.’

Rotagilla

Gold Member
May 27, 2014
LMAO..look how smug and arrogant he was back then.

The following clip is from October 17, 2013. The government shutdown, during which Obama’s government had locked veterans out of their own memorials and shut down self-sufficient businesses in national parks, had just ended.

President Obama reacted by challenging his opponents to win elections.

And we responded: Challenge accepted!

The 2014 midterms saw Republicans capture the Senate, take over the entire government of the state of Nevada, and sweep Democrats out of state legislatures across the country. The GOP victory is so sweeping that it may damage Democrats for years, even decades, to come — according to the leftists at Vox.

On October 17, 2013, President Obama said: “You don’t like a particular policy or a particular president? Then argue for your position. Go out there and win an election. Push to change it. But don’t break it. Don’t break what our predecessors spent over two centuries building. That’s not being faithful to what this country’s about.”

Obama’s threat to carry out a unilateral amnesty for millions of illegal aliens threatens the system that he claimed to defend just over a year ago. And he is well aware of that.

The PJ Tatler Obama Flashback 8216 If you don 8217 t like my policies go out there and win an election. 8217

Tell me something, do you think the republican house and senate will get some actual work done for we the people, now?

What are they going to do now that they have the reigns to better the country?

Tell me something, do you think the republican house and senate will get some actual work done for we the people, now?

What will happen is obama will be forced to show who he really is when he starts vetoing good sound legislation that will be able to fix his mess. tht is what will happen. 2016 will not be the year for hillary if obama does this.

You're asking me?
Ok, I'll play.

I hope they see to it that the border is CLOSED and ENFORCED.

Next they can take financial control and paralyze obamacare and begin to dismantle it. america doesn't want dear leader's "care"

You're asking me?
Ok, I'll play.

Next they can take financial control and paralyze obamacare and begin to dismantle it. america doesn't want dear leader's "care"
and the 5 million people that finally have health insurance, what will the republicans do to them? give them health care only called something else? or leave them without health insurance again?

I actually believe that there are enough Democrats in the Senate that will vote with the Republicans to over ride the filibusters that Harry Reid's gang will file and some bills will eventually get to Obama's desk. At that point, the ball is FINALLY in his court. I could be wrong, but it remains to be seen.

You're asking me?
Ok, I'll play.

and the 5 million people that finally have health insurance, what will the republicans do to them? give them health care only called something else? or leave them without health insurance again?

"what if?".."what about this?".."what about that?"

We return to the free market system where the market is self correcting and doesn't need central planning, comrade.

Close and enforce the border.

Deport illegals.

Defund and strangle obamacare.

The republicans that won the election didn't mention repealing Obama care as part of their reelection or election campaign? Nada...to very little on that.... they completely backed down on repealing O care when they were running?

WHY didn't they run on that as a plank, if this is their FIRST measure that they plan to do and let the American people know this ahead of time?

I actually believe that there are enough Democrats in the Senate that will vote with the Republicans to over ride the filibusters that Harry Reid's gang will file and some bills will eventually get to Obama's desk. At that point, the ball is FINALLY in his court. I could be wrong, but it remains to be seen.

democrats can't filibuster...thanks to harry forcing the rule change that originally prohibited republicans from filibustering...LMAO..hunting isn't much fun when the rabbit gets the gun....

You're asking me?
Ok, I'll play.

We return to the free market system where the market is self correcting and doesn't need central planning, comrade.

Deport illegals.

What free market that corrects itself? Wasn't the Bail Out for the banks and auto industry, and the AIG's of the world, a Bail Out that the Republicans put forth with President Bush residing and all of his republican advisers?

I think you are dreaming on that one....or just simply blind.

democrats can't filibuster...thanks to harry forcing the rule change that originally prohibited republicans from filibustering...LMAO..hunting isn't much fun when the rabbit gets the gun....
Not Quite.

The filibuster was removed from presidential appointments only.

The republicans that won the election didn't mention repealing Obama care as part of their reelection or election campaign? Nada...to very little on that.... they completely backed down on repealing O care when they were running?

WHY didn't they run on that as a plank, if this is their FIRST measure that they plan to do and let the American people know this ahead of time?
10334368_717652074994159_8316876217060362915_n.jpg

You're asking me?
Ok, I'll play.

Deport illegals.

What free market that corrects itself? Wasn't the Bail Out for the banks and auto industry, and the AIG's of the world, a Bail Out that the Republicans put forth with President Bush residing and all of his republican advisers?

oh..bush and obama bailing out wall street and the banks again?
Yeah..we're sick of that BS, too.

LMAO..bush...:rolleyes:

That is what I thought, but after checking it out, the 51 votes to break a filibuster only applies to Presidential nominations, with the exception of a Supreme Court nominee. I seriously doubt that the Republicans would try to change it for all bills now that they have the majority, even if they could.

Who ever has control of the Senate can change the rule.back to the 51 vote.

You're asking me?
Ok, I'll play.

Deport illegals.

oh..bush and obama bailing out wall street and the banks again?
Yeah..we're sick of that BS, too.

LMAO..bush...:rolleyes:
I don't mean for it to sound like bull shit to you, I am just AWARE that when it comes to "a free market", there is no side of the political aisle, that actually supports such a thing...

That is what I thought, but after checking it out, the 51 votes to break a filibuster only applies to Presidential nominations, with the exception of a Supreme Court nominee. I seriously doubt that the Republicans would try to change it for all bills now that they have the majority, even if they could.

That is correct.
I was wrong.

mea culpa.

=============
you apparently have never played poker ! :up: ....... :lmao:

Forum List

Back