Obama "God bless Planned Parenthood"

What's the difference between planned parenthood and a slaughter house. O'yess, one is for animals and the other is for animals.

Right?

huh.gif

Yes, thank god for Planned Parenthood. They have helped the young people and been the purveyor of safe sex information and health for many years. Where do you think the daughter of a conservatives goes when she can't tell her parents about her situation?

Well it's the parent that should know whats going on.....and why couldnt she tell them? She could bang the neighbor kid, right? Why cant she go to the parents?

My brother did it....got his gf pregnant at 18, the've been married for 25 years, and I have my niece and she's got 3 siblings and thats how it should work....that's how it used to work....

Kids are rarely planned, I love liberals with that....they think you get a manual and then you just plan it out....it doesnt work like that hombre.

The left loves to KILL innocent people. Stalin and Mao Killed over a hundred million without blinking a fucking eye. The cong in nam killed millions, etc.

I could list them. These people dream of cutting humanity down to 100 million.

If anti-choice radicals were truly sincere, if they really believed this were killing babies, they would act that way. They would form groups to attack and destroy the mechanism they oppose. They do not do that because they know abortion isn't really infanticide, as they like to claim. Of course, they also know that the overwhelming majority that disagrees with them would crush such an uprising.

Yes, thank god for Planned Parenthood. They have helped the young people and been the purveyor of safe sex information and health for many years. Where do you think the daughter of a conservatives goes when she can't tell her parents about her situation?

Well it's the parent that should know whats going on.....and why couldnt she tell them? She could bang the neighbor kid, right? Why cant she go to the parents?

My brother did it....got his gf pregnant at 18, the've been married for 25 years, and I have my niece and she's got 3 siblings and thats how it should work....that's how it used to work....

Kids are rarely planned, I love liberals with that....they think you get a manual and then you just plan it out....it doesnt work like that hombre.

Congratulations on your brother throwing away any potential he had at 18. And it doesn't work for everyone like you described homey. You want fifteen year old kids being murdered in cheap hotel rooms because they couldn't go to their parents? Fuck, I knew a religious girl in high school who had three abortions before she was sixteen. Your Mayberry perception of reality isn't the same for everyone.

If anti-choice radicals were truly sincere, if they really believed this were killing babies, they would act that way. They would form groups to attack and destroy the mechanism they oppose. They do not do that because they know abortion isn't really infanticide, as they like to claim. Of course, they also know that the overwhelming majority that disagrees with them would crush such an uprising.

Oh wait you mean like the global warming people would use gas or fossil fuels and all that? is that what you mean?

And other than abortion, what are you pro choice about?

Oh wait you mean like the global warming people would use gas or fossil fuels and all that? is that what you mean?

huh.gif

huh.gif

self explanatory....please follow along...I forgot you have problems with that.....

PS HINT 2 issues related to same topic...dont want you confused

This is real. This is inside you. I've had three and the only time I ever thought I'd kill them was each one hitting 15 or 16. Don't we all?

This is not a fetus. It's your baby. And you will never change the language for me to justify what you do.

Just say "we kill babies" and be honest. Face and embrace your "pro choice" when you vacu suck babies out of a womb after burning them alive.

Embrace what you do....pro choicers.

babyub11_800x600.jpg

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood Did One Abortion Every 95 Seconds—As Many in One Year as Live In Cincinnati

Planned Parenthood performed 332,278 abortions in the United States in 2009, according to a fact sheet the group published last month.

That is about as many as the 333,012 people who lived in the city of Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2009, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

The 332,278 abortions Planned Parenthood performed over the 365 days of 2009 equals an average of 910 lives terminated per day--or about 38 per hour, or one every 95 seconds.

Planned Parenthood, according to its most recent annual report, also received $363.2 million in government grants and contracts during its fiscal year that ended on June 30, 2009.

Planned Parenthood Did One Abortion Every 95 Seconds?As Many in One Year as Live In Cincinnati | CNS News

So what? Can you imagine the state of your country if all those babies were born?

Can you imagine the "state of our society” If the progressives hadn't broken down the moral fabric of our society making illegitimate pregnancies so common and the slaughter more acceptable? The moral breakdown of our society will be our downfall thanks to modern liberal progressivism.

[

Can you imagine the "state of our society” If the progressives hadn't broken down the moral fabric of our society making illegitimate pregnancies so common and the slaughter more acceptable? The moral breakdown of our society will be our downfall thanks to modern liberal progressivism.

Horseshit.

The moral breakdown comes from the fact that in the rush to destroy the middle class, the family was collatoral damage.

When a woman has to go out and get a job for herself to put food on the table, what does she need a man for?

Incidently, it's kind of hard for you guys to whine about the breakdown of the family when so many of your heroes on on their second and third marriages...

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." -- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939

If blacks were the least bit educated about Planned Parenthood, they burn down ever clinic like they were a KKK office

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." -- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939

That's the founder of Planned Parenthood

[

Horseshit.

The moral breakdown comes from the fact that in the rush to destroy the middle class, the family was collatoral damage.

When a woman has to go out and get a job for herself to put food on the table, what does she need a man for?

Incidently, it's kind of hard for you guys to whine about the breakdown of the family when so many of your heroes on on their second and third marriages...

Really? Radical, leftists, militant, feminism has contributed to the breakdown of the American family, the women being a mother and taking care of the family is looked down upon. And what’s hurting the middle class are big government policies which suck money out of the private economy to feed more and more the big government bureaucracy, that’s what’s is hurting the poor and middle class idiot

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood Did One Abortion Every 95 Seconds—As Many in One Year as Live In Cincinnati

Planned Parenthood performed 332,278 abortions in the United States in 2009, according to a fact sheet the group published last month.

That is about as many as the 333,012 people who lived in the city of Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2009, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

The 332,278 abortions Planned Parenthood performed over the 365 days of 2009 equals an average of 910 lives terminated per day--or about 38 per hour, or one every 95 seconds.

Planned Parenthood, according to its most recent annual report, also received $363.2 million in government grants and contracts during its fiscal year that ended on June 30, 2009.

Planned Parenthood Did One Abortion Every 95 Seconds?As Many in One Year as Live In Cincinnati | CNS News

So what? Can you imagine the state of your country if all those babies were born?

Yeah, several millions by now would be productive workers, taxpayers, consumers and many of them would be artists, scientists, teachers and doctors.

Admittedly, many of them would be criminals.

I am with him 100%. Great speech. You people who want to make it out like Planned Parenthood is just about abortions, you are using your agenda against abortion to put down an organizatin that does so much more for women. I used Planned Parenthood when I was first sexually active. I was on my own, a college student, and did not have any money or insurance for doctors. I got birth control, information and advice. It was all extremely helpful and supportive. I've never been in a position where I needed to consider an abortion, but if I had been, I'd want the personal choice to do that. I remember when abortions were illegal. It was a horror with women dying or becoming sterilzed from botched back alley abortions, or having children and marrying men they didn't want. Before Planned Parenthood, women were victims of their biology and a conservative culture that forced women to have unwanted children, to marry the fathers of unwanted children, to quit high school and go off and hide in some santorium somewhere to go through 9 months carrying a child, then having to give it up for adoption because of societal taboos. The world was a different place and a horror for women's reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has helped literally millions of women. I agree with Obama 100% on this. He likes women, he supports women, he gets women. That's why he gets the women's vote.

Last edited:

It these women would give them to couples or people who cant have children then it would be wonderful!

Forum List

Back