Obama greeted by Confederate flags in Oklahoma

And...John McCain? He'd have stood on the steps of the Capitol in a KKK outfit with a lit cross if it meant he'd have won the presidency.

No, he wouldn't have. That is total nonsense. When confronted by a crowd that claimed Obama was an Arab and booed him for not agreeing he responded, "No, ma'am. He's a decent family man [and] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign's all about. He's not [an Arab]."

McCain was and is a man of honor and just because you don't agree with him is no reason to slander him.

^^^

I am claiming that McCain and Palin ran a campaign loaded with DOG WHISTLES and their supporters heard them.

You're confusing it with the Hillary primary campaign.

No I'm not.

Well, then you should have no trouble providing unambiguous support for your claim.

Yes. Here you go. Unambiguous. Although....as a bright guy like you knows..the ideal dog whistle is decidedly ambiguous.

Watched it. All that video was a guy giving his opinion. The only clip of McCain he just talked about taxes. Utter and complete garbage if you are trying to make a point.

The example was there. And I added a couple more since I knew you'd need something really sexy. You got it. Dog whistles heard by the dogs. Lots of them.

And...John McCain? He'd have stood on the steps of the Capitol in a KKK outfit with a lit cross if it meant he'd have won the presidency.

No, he wouldn't have. That is total nonsense. When confronted by a crowd that claimed Obama was an Arab and booed him for not agreeing he responded, "No, ma'am. He's a decent family man [and] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign's all about. He's not [an Arab]."

McCain was and is a man of honor and just because you don't agree with him is no reason to slander him.

^^^

He did that. Finally. After he was called out. He let it slide dozens of times and he let his VP choice toss out that shit daily.

He is anything but a man of honor. He's as slimy as politicians get. And you have been duped.

It's great....how people try to revise history. That campaign was filthy and filled with racist overtones. Everyone knows it. McCain knew it. He let it go.

You're confusing it with the Hillary primary campaign.

No I'm not.

Well, then you should have no trouble providing unambiguous support for your claim.

Yes. Here you go. Unambiguous. Although....as a bright guy like you knows..the ideal dog whistle is decidedly ambiguous.

Watched it. All that video was a guy giving his opinion. The only clip of McCain he just talked about taxes. Utter and complete garbage if you are trying to make a point.

The example was there. And I added a couple more since I knew you'd need something really sexy. You got it. Dog whistles heard by the dogs. Lots of them.

Quote McCain's actual words and not the hysteria of that fat nobody on the home video.

wow. just wow.

what should the punishment be for having a coffee cup with a confederate flag on it? 6 months in prison?

Works for me. The Confederate Flag should be treated like a Swastika flag.

Let me guess, you also think we should be like Germany and do away with freedom of speech?

Confederate flag should be treated as Swastika flag. They served the same purpose. Oppression.

Nobody is preventing you from forming your own opinion on any flag. Other people are allowed to have a different opinion and treat it differently than you.

^^^

He did that. Finally. After he was called out. He let it slide dozens of times and he let his VP choice toss out that shit daily.

He is anything but a man of honor. He's as slimy as politicians get. And you have been duped.

You realize that at this point you just look like another mindless, hyper-partisan, race-baiting drone, right?

Palin did everything to label Obama a terrorist that hated America. MCCain stood by and smiled. That's why he picked her for a running mate. It didn't work, everyone could see he was a coward pretending to be reasonable.

^^^

You realize that at this point you just look like another mindless, hyper-partisan, race-baiting drone, right?

No. I've simply provided evidence requested. You asked for it. I gave it to you. McCain and Palin ran a campaign loaded with DOGWHISTLES.

^^^

No. I've simply provided evidence requested. You asked for it. I gave it to you. McCain and Palin ran a campaign loaded with DOGWHISTLES.

You provided nothing but idiotic drivel from some brainless drone. Your 1984 doublespeak about whistles carries no water whatsoever.

Dude.....everyone saw what I posted. It's clear. Why fight it?

Everyone saw some chubby hyper-partisan idiot whining, and now they see you making a fool of yourself. Nobody saw McCain making ANY racist comments as you claimed.

Forum List

Back