Obama has no choice but to pardon Hillary

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Otherwise she rats out Obumma and the swamp really gets drained, big time. So lets just have Obama pardon Hillary and prove that he is a criminal

Why would he give her a pardon, when she's not charged with anything yet?
Because he'd be a material witness in any impending court proceedings.

How is a pardon gonna change any of that? If she's gonna be charged, yeah, maybe, but since she's not, why would he give her a pardon before a trial has even started or formal charges have been filed?

Quick answer, he won't. You're just hoping for anything you can to point to her being guilty.

Otherwise she rats out Obumma and the swamp really gets drained, big time. So lets just have Obama pardon Hillary and prove that he is a criminal

Poor Right Wing Nut Jobs- just like Obama's FEMA concentration camps and Obama seizing your guns- your delusions will go unfulfilled again.

165342d1290545802-dumb-question-thread-no-flaming-sarcasm-allowed-serious.jpg

Why would he give her a pardon, when she's not charged with anything yet?
Again if she is charged by Trump, then she rats out everybody, including Obama himself. Did you vote for Hillary?

Again..........no charges have been filed, so there is no reason for a pardon.
You are dumb, Obama can issue a blanket pardon, so that Trump can never charge her in the future. Did you study to be dumb or is it natural

Poor Right Wing Nut Jobs- just like Obama's FEMA concentration camps and Obama seizing your guns- your delusions will go unfulfilled again.
Tell me again that Trump will never be the President........................Yall seemin just a bitsy nervous.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Princess Leah is DEAD, Hillary will be dead one day too.

Hopefully after a good stint in the pokey

How is a pardon gonna change any of that? If she's gonna be charged, yeah, maybe, but since she's not, why would he give her a pardon before a trial has even started or formal charges have been filed?

Quick answer, he won't. You're just hoping for anything you can to point to her being guilty.
If she's pardoned she can be guilty as hell, just like Nixon. Difference being is that there was an actual potential impeachment in the works for Nixon.

Like I said, El Presedente will pardon her to cover his ass.

Tell me again that Trump will never be the President........................Yall seemin just a bitsy nervous.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Princess Leah is DEAD, Hillary will be dead one day too.

Hopefully after a good stint in the pokey

How sad you seem so overjoyed that Carrie Fischer has died.

Anyway- how has your stay at the FEMA prison camps been?

If she's pardoned she can be guilty as hell, just like Nixon. Difference being is that there was an actual potential impeachment in the works for Nixon.

Not going to happen.

No more than FEMA concentration camps or President Obama seizing all of your guns.

El Presidente Obamae......................shit I love it

Not going to happen.

No more than FEMA concentration camps or President Obama seizing all of your guns.
I thought he had seized them all already. There are more!?! Let's go get em from the snowflakes.

Not going to happen.

So, you believe that he really wants it to get out that he knew about Hillary's home brew server and that he had several pseudonym email addys on it?

Really?

investigations on many fronts but not charges yet

Nothing for Obama to pardon...............yet

wait a few months

Not going to happen.

So, you believe that he really wants it to get out that he knew about Hillary's home brew server and that he had several pseudonym email addys on it?

Really?

I really think that your nutjob fantasies are just nutjob fantasies.

Lets meet back here on Inaugeration day and compare predictions.

Forum List

Back