Obama has no choice but to pardon Hillary

Obama will throw Hillary under the bus....Obama was pissed she lost and now his legacy or lack of is toast!

Pardon Hillary for what? Using email? Are you people so easily influenced or why are you people so easily influenced? No mind of your own? No knowledge either. Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, and much of the Bush administration did the same. Listen wingnuts soon your blond dyed draft dodger will lead you to the promised land. Relax I'm sure Hillary will.

Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none. Fools are so easily played.

"Fred Trump’s real estate fortune was hardly due to his faith in the free market, but instead stemmed from his reliance on government subsidies. He made his money building middle-class apartments financed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)."

Donald Trump’s questionable intelligence: All those false claims about his academic record and derision of others bespeak profound insecurity

Pardon Hillary for what? Using email? Are you people so easily influenced or why are you people so easily influenced? No mind of your own? No knowledge either. Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, and much of the Bush administration did the same. Listen wingnuts soon your blond dyed draft dodger will lead you to the promised land. Relax I'm sure Hillary will.

Life in Post Truth America - Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none. Fools are so easily played.

"Fred Trump’s real estate fortune was hardly due to his faith in the free market, but instead stemmed from his reliance on government subsidies. He made his money building middle-class apartments financed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)."

Donald Trump’s questionable intelligence: All those false claims about his academic record and derision of others bespeak profound insecurity
Hillary sold access to the State Dept, Obama knows it, and approved of her actions because he needed her to be President.

Interesting little fact about presidential pardons..............you can't apply for them until AFTER you've been incarcerated for 5 years or more. Here, look at all the rules for yourselves..................

Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Executive Clemency | PARDON | Department of Justice

No, there is no way in hell that Obama is going to issue a presidential pardon.
Dude you are retarded...................Was Nixon incarcerated for 5 years................

Interesting little fact about presidential pardons..............you can't apply for them until AFTER you've been incarcerated for 5 years or more. Here, look at all the rules for yourselves..................

Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Executive Clemency | PARDON | Department of Justice

Dude you are retarded...................Was Nixon incarcerated for 5 years................

I didn't write the rules, but that is what they currently say. Remember, Nixon's pardon was over 40 years ago, and that could be one of the reasons that the 5 year rule is currently in place.

I didn't write the rules, but that is what they currently say. Remember, Nixon's pardon was over 40 years ago, and that could be one of the reasons that the 5 year rule is currently in place.
Dude this is not a pardon of a convicted criminal, this is a full preemptive pardon. You need to stop reading the WRONG stuff.

There are different types of pardons, each having its own effect. Pardons can be full or partial, absolute or conditional.

• Full. Unconditionally absolves the person of the conviction and all of the crime’s consequences.
  • Partial. Only relieves the person from some of the crime’s punishment or consequences.
  • Absolute. Granted without any conditions.
  • Conditional. Some condition—usually to be fulfilled by the person seeking the pardon—must occur before the pardon takes effect. For instance, a pardon could be conditioned on helping the police solve a crime or locate a suspect. Some conditional pardons become void when a specified condition occurs, such as the former offender committing another crime.
Hillary is not applying for a pardon after being out of prison for 5 years, Obama is going to give her one so that she never goes to prison

• Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution designates the President as the only person with the power to grant pardons and reprieves for federal crimes. The Constitution prohibits the President from pardoning impeached officials (but he can issue pardons for the crimes that led to the impeachment). All applications for a presidential pardon must be submitted through, and reviewed by, the Department of Justice. According to the department’s rules for clemency petitions, no one may apply for a pardon until five years after release from prison.

• Do you comprehend now kid

The Obama's and the Clinton's do not like each other, so with the vengeful Obama still able to use his pen and phone. Obama will let Hilary burn for losing and not saving his legacy!

The Obama's and the Clinton's do not like each other, so with the vengeful Obama still able to use his pen and phone. Obama will let Hilary burn for losing and not saving his legacy!
Wrong, if Hillary burns, she will burn Obama far worse, it's just that simple

Perhaps the last 'F* You' in Barry's bag is being saved for Hillary on his last day, refusing to Pardon Hillary, the woman who failed to beat a reality tv star and cost him his legacy, leaving her to face whatever 'music' may come.

Perhaps the last 'F* You' in Barry's bag is being saved for Hillary on his last day, refusing to Pardon Hillary, the woman who failed to beat a reality tv star and cost him his legacy, leaving her to face whatever 'music' may come.
This means Obama wants to screw himself, so don't count on that

Not hardly. A President, especially Barry, is 'un-touchable'.
Nixon said EXACTLY THAT..........................Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Next dumb statement like

And Nixon walked... no jail time.

In less than a month Barry walks for good.

And Nixon walked... no jail time.

In less than a month Barry walks for good.
So you have now agreed that I am correct and Obumma will pardon Hillary. I am never wrong and have completely twisted your little brain to see the truth.

And Nixon walked... no jail time. In less than a month Barry walks for good.
So you have now agreed that I am correct and Obumma will pardon Hillary. I am never wrong and have completely twisted your little brain to see the truth.
NO. Please point out above where I said I agree.

In less than a month Obama will walk. no one will come after him, no matter what. Hillary, on the other hand, needs no pardon - snowflakes have declared it to be so. So there is no reason to pardon her. ... Except that the investigation into Corruption+ of the Clinton Foundation continues. If Trump's FBI Director recommends indictment to Trump's USAG I do not believe he will stand in the way of Justice. He said he would not GO AFTER HER. He did not say he would protect her from prosecution the way Barry did.

And Nixon walked... no jail time. In less than a month Barry walks for good.
NO. Please point out above where I said I agree.

In less than a month Obama will walk. no one will come after him, no matter what. Hillary, on the other hand, needs no pardon - snowflakes have declared it to be so. So there is no reason to pardon her. ... Except that the investigation into Corruption+ of the Clinton Foundation continues. If Trump's FBI Director recommends indictment to Trump's USAG I do not believe he will stand in the way of Justice. He said he would not GO AFTER HER. He did not say he would protect her from prosecution the way Barry did.
Schizophrenics that voted for Clinton can not understand the truth. I said that Obama has no choice but to pardon Hillary in order to keep himself out of jail. Trying to argue that is futile, but please try, it's entertaining watching you explain the Bill of Rights

Schizophrenics that voted for Clinton can not understand the truth. I said that Obama has no choice but to pardon Hillary in order to keep himself out of jail. Trying to argue that is futile, but please try, it's entertaining watching you explain the Bill of Rights
You keep expressing your OPINION as if it is FACT - it is NOT.

As snowflakes have argued / pointed out - Hillary has not been charged, indicted, or convicted. There is NOTHING for which to pardon her. Claiming 'he has no option but to Pardon her' based on this facts is IMBECILIC.

IF he Pardons her it is an ADMISSION that she is GUILTY of CRIMES.

IF he Pardons her is also an ADMISSION that HE is also 'Guilty'':
- HE was the one who LIED about NOT knowing about her UN-Authorized, UN-secured, UN-Encrypted servers and personal e-mail, only to be exposed as having known all along, only to be exposed as having e-mailed Hillary's private e-mail, and having been exposed as using an ALIAS to do so.

...but no one gives a shit! OBAMA is 'un-touchable'! He always has been:

- He has violated both Constitution and law during his 8 years in office.

- His actions have been overturned and rebuked by the USSC: He was found 'GUILTY' / 'In the Wrong' - his actions UN-Constitutional - by the USSC for by-passing Congress to illegally make appointments when he did not have the power to do so.

- He has been found in Contempt of Court NUMEROUS times by lower courts for blatantly disobeying Court Orders.

- He has by-passed Congress to make his own treaties, to pay ransoms to our enemies for American hostages, and to STEAL $500 MILLION tax dollars - claiming it was for Zika in the US only to turn around and personally give it to the UN for their new 'Global Initiative'

- It was revealed he has been CRIMINALLY NON-COMPLIANT 73% of the time in regards to refusing to comply with FOIA Requests made to him / his administration.

He has been the most lawless President in US history and has run the most lawless administration in US history.

He could have already - justifiably - been Impeached several times over ... and nothing has ever been done, Nothing WILL ever be done, no matter what.

Hillary Clinton and her fate will only impact Barry in one way and one way ONLY - if ever: She was his Secretary of State, and any Judicial action taken against her in the future might reflect on his 'Legacy'. I do not even believe that will happen, though. The remaining FBI investigation against the Clintons involve the Clinton Foundation and suspicions of Corruption, Fraud, Bribery, etc... If anything comes of this it will not reflect on her political position as Sect of State and thus will not reflect on the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back