Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

Sneaky? Look at the post that I addressed. I responded directly to that post. Please put you thinking cap on before making a fool of yourself.

You stepped in the cow pie when you said Obama had been in charge of afghan "twice" as long as Bushii.

And dissembling on the link to Afghan and 9-11 is pretty disgusting.

All in all, your partisanship detracts from noting the failure of Obama's afghan strategy.

American's directly targeted and killed by Obama and Bush, (that we know of)

Bush = 0
Obama = 4 (counting children)

Americans executed by George Bush 152
Americans executed by Obama 0

Let us guess at his post Presidential book title.

"Hard Choices, 5 or 6 iron."

"If I had an illegal immigrant they would look like those crossing. (sub title, they all look alike)"

"Hamas, Acted Stupidly."

"Freeing the 57 States, one to go."

Instructional book: "Bowl Like me, a Special Olympian."

Self Help Book: "Living With a "woman" that Can Flat Out Kick Your Ass."

You stepped in the cow pie when you said Obama had been in charge of afghan "twice" as long as Bushii.

And dissembling on the link to Afghan and 9-11 is pretty disgusting.

All in all, your partisanship detracts from noting the failure of Obama's afghan strategy.

Bush = 0

Americans executed after receiving due process, while governor: George Bush 152
Americans executed without due process by Obama's direct orders: 4 (including children)

They have nothing better to moan about, so they push this stupid shit. It's gotten to the point that anything a con says is worthy of the Sunday comic section.

Actually there is a lot to moan about. You stupid moronic fuck. You and every other fuckface, stupid, ignorant, dickbag, hypocritical, liberal who voted for this American hating piece of shit think this is the only fucking thing that we are bringing up?

You stupid ass fuck. I find it fucking ironic that you pieces of shit made a big giant fucking deal that Bush golfed too much when he golfed 24 times in his first 36 months. Now, here you are in your hypocritical glory telling us how the traitor in chief playing over a 160 rounds and 81 since reelection, is not big deal. The lying piece of shit, hypocritical cocksucker rightwinger thinks the main stream media did not make a big deal about Bush playing 24 times, but they did. You stupid liars.

I did not expect any of you fucking wastes of shit to get the point and see the clear double standards, and you fucking morons did not disappoint.

You stupid's piece of hypocritical shit.

What passes for conservative critical thinking

There's no such thing as conservative or liberal critical thinking, there's only critical thinking, and if you can't understand why people criticize Obama for playing so much golf you lack it.

Bush = 0

Americans executed without due process by Obama's direct orders: 4 (including children)

Those who are taking up arms against our country are not entitled to due process. They are enemy combatants

Actually there is a lot to moan about. You stupid moronic fuck. You and every other fuckface, stupid, ignorant, dickbag, hypocritical, liberal who voted for this American hating piece of shit think this is the only fucking thing that we are bringing up?

You stupid ass fuck. I find it fucking ironic that you pieces of shit made a big giant fucking deal that Bush golfed too much when he golfed 24 times in his first 36 months. Now, here you are in your hypocritical glory telling us how the traitor in chief playing over a 160 rounds and 81 since reelection, is not big deal. The lying piece of shit, hypocritical cocksucker rightwinger thinks the main stream media did not make a big deal about Bush playing 24 times, but they did. You stupid liars.

I did not expect any of you fucking wastes of shit to get the point and see the clear double standards, and you fucking morons did not disappoint.

You stupid's piece of hypocritical shit.

There's no such thing as conservative or liberal critical thinking, there's only critical thinking, and if you can't understand why people criticize Obama for playing so much golf you lack it.

I don't understand

Maybe you can explain the outrage of a President using his free time on weekends and vacations to play golf?

Would conservatives feel better if he went hunting on weekends?

I don't understand

Maybe you can explain the outrage of a President using his free time on weekends and vacations to play golf?

Obama and Cheney are Snipe hunting this weekend.

I don't understand

Point is he's on the golf course too much instead of working. I thought that was obvious.

I don't understand

Point is he's on the golf course too much instead of working. I thought that was obvious.

but, as has been shown in this thread, he's actually on the golf course much less than his predecessors - and at an average of around 2 games a month it's hard to argue that spending 8 hours a month not working is spending too much time away from the job.

I don't understand

He plays twice a month on weekends and vacations

Do you think Presidents should not be allowed free time? Can you identify any other Presidents who never had a moments free time or is this an Obama only demand?

Last edited:
I don't understand

but, as has been shown in this thread, he's actually on the golf course much less than his predecessors - and at an average of around 2 games a month it's hard to argue that spending 8 hours a month not working is spending too much time away from the job.

I didn't read the entire thread. If it has been proved that he hasn't played as much as his predecessors then I guess it's fine.

I didn't read the entire thread. If it has been proved that he hasn't played as much as his predecessors then I guess it's fine.

What difference should it make?

What if he wanted to spend all his recreational time playing golf? Shouldn't he be able to decide how he spends his free time?

Do you care about the time he spends jogging, playing basketball, watching a movie, watching sports, reading a book?

Why the conservative obsession with golf to the point where they have websites tracking his rounds?

What difference should it make?

What if he wanted to spend all his recreational time playing golf? Shouldn't he be able to decide how he spends his free time?

Do you care about the time he spends jogging, playing basketball, watching a movie, watching sports, reading a book?

Why the conservative obsession with golf to the point where they have websites tracking his rounds?

Agreed: how is the presidential number of golf rounds relevant?

Who started The obsession with the subject, anyway?

It could never have been any media out-let during the Bush Presidency......

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
President Obama's Golf Ball Reportedly Found in Woods at Congressional | Bleacher Report

Pardon the Interruption

President Obama played golf this past Saturday at the famous Congressional Country Club course in Maryland with his aid Marvin Nicholson, along with ESPN TV hosts Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon. No word on who came out on top, but Obama's swing seems a bit off, judging by this Instagram post.

You seem particularly sensitive over the lie of Obama's Balls.

I don't understand

He plays twice a month on weekends and vacations

Do you think Presidents should not be allowed free time? Can you identify any other Presidents who never had a moments free time or is this an Obama only demand?

Your love for this Kenyan...
Quite nauseating. Almost queerish.

Those who are taking up arms against our country are not entitled to due process. They are enemy combatants

Who decides if they took up arms? YOU? Obama? The same CIA that tortured people? Do you even understand why there is due process for AMERICANS? Certainly due process does not apply when someone takes up arms such as in the American Civil war. Or if they are fighting American troops. But sitting at a roadside café with your cousins??? Not so much.

Even democrats, all but the most slavish of bots, say that obama has checked out. Valerie Jarett explained obama's mental and physical absence from the job as his being too bored.

Forum List

Back