Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

Duplicate post. Computer is slow today.

Yeah - really. He's had "control" over the A-Stan crisis twice as long as Bush did, it's still fucked up, Americans are still being sent and dying, no end in site - but it's still all Bush's fault.

Fucking never-served Libberhoids....

The OP is another example of why the extremist right tea bags don't get it….

Attack the policy, logically and thoughtfully, then offer solutions. Do that and you'll win.

You attack him for doing something that anyone with a brain and computer can google and find something similar that every President before him (R & D) did.

All of them had leisure time- it's the most stressful job in the world for Christs sakes.

It just so happens that Obama is younger and more athletic than W., Bush Sr. or Ronny, so he ends up playing more gold, rather than riding horses or clearing brush.

It just so happens that Obama is younger and more athletic than W., Bush Sr. or Ronny, so he ends up playing more gold, rather than riding horses or clearing brush.

He's more athletic than Bush?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4keCkYHYU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4keCkYHYU[/ame]

He's had "control" over the A-Stan crisis twice as long as Bush did

Operation Enduring Freedom: Launched October 7, 2001.

Bush handoff to Obama: January 20, 2009.

Today's date: July 28, 2014.

October 7, 2001 to January 20, 2009: 2660 days.

2660 x 2 = 5320.

Number of days Obama has been in office: 2015 days.

Last edited:
I forgot. Most, if not all liberals (like rightwinger) are truthers who insist the Afghan war is also an illegal war started by boooooosh.

They are so ridiculous. Wrong side on every single issue.

Last edited:
I forgot. Most, if not all liberals (like rightwinger) are truthers who insist the Afghan was is alsi an illegal war started by boooooosh.

I'd like to see some links proving most liberals think the Afghan war was illegal. Otherwise, you are so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

He's had "control" over the A-Stan crisis twice as long as Bush did

I see math is not your strong suit.

Bush 8 years

Obama 6 years

RW math .... prolly forgot his calculator for the big numbers.

Bush = 8 years = 575 American fatalities
Obama = 6 years = 1657 American fatalities

There's your math.

obamavsbush.jpg

U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush | Just Foreign Policy

I forgot. Most, if not all liberals (like rightwinger) are truthers who insist the Afghan war is also an illegal war started by boooooosh.

And then the Owl takes another big shit all over itself.

One member of Congress voted against it. One.

In reality, most of the entire country (and world for that matter) supported us going after the bastards in Afghanistan that attacked us on 9-11.

In reality, most of the entire country (and world for that matter) supported us going after the bastards in Afghanistan that attacked us on 9-11.

Big problem ... the Afghans didn't attack us on 9/11. Back to the drawing board for you.

Bush 8 years

Obama 6 years

RW math .... prolly forgot his calculator for the big numbers.

There's your math.

obamavsbush.jpg

I like how you only include #'s in Afganistan. Very sneaky

Sneaky? Look at the post that I addressed. I responded directly to that post. Please put you thinking cap on before making a fool of yourself.

Big problem ... the Afghans didn't attack us on 9/11. Back to the drawing board for you.

Al Qaeda did and the Taliban supported al Qaeda. Pakistan didn't attack us either but our President sure carries out operation there too. Yemen too. But that not really what I was addressing with the owls post was it?

There's your math.

obamavsbush.jpg

I like how you only include #'s in Afganistan. Very sneaky

Sneaky? Look at the post that I addressed. I responded directly to that post. Please put you thinking cap on before making a fool of yourself.

You stepped in the cow pie when you said Obama had been in charge of afghan "twice" as long as Bushii.

And dissembling on the link to Afghan and 9-11 is pretty disgusting.

All in all, your partisanship detracts from noting the failure of Obama's afghan strategy.

All in all, your partisanship detracts from noting the failure of Obama's afghan strategy.

What strategy? More people have died under this Commander In Chump in A-Stan than under George Bush.

What's his strategy? Get more Americans killed?

Al Qaeda did and the Taliban supported al Qaeda. Pakistan didn't attack us either but our President sure carries out operation there too. Yemen too. But that not really what I was addressing with the owls post was it?

When /where did you serve?

What strategy? More people have died under this Commander In Chump in A-Stan than under George Bush.

What's his strategy? Get more Americans killed?

They were talking about this yesterday on NPR. Women who have been fighting for Afgan women rights know that things are going to get very bad for them when we leave, but we have to leave, otherwise we will be there forever.

This is the result of Bush getting hit on 9-11 and then spreading us too think when he invaded Iraq before he finished the job in Afganistan, you fucking dishonest stupid fucks.

The Al Queda we fight in Afganistan live in Pakistan. You would not bomb them? Fucking liar or pussy.

Since 2004, the United States government has attacked hundreds of targets in Northwest Pakistan using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) controlled by the CIA. These strikes began during the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, and have increased substantially under U.S. President Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back