Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

Holy Shit a little over two rounds per month. The nerve........

Feeling your ODS today?

Instead of wasting his weekends playing golf, Obama should be out confiscating guns and forcing conservatives to buy healthcare

Since his reelection and over 150 total. Since the morons on the left will bring up BOOOOOOOOSH, he played 24 rounds total in his 8 years in office.

That was one of those highlights in the great truther movie...Fahrenheit 911 showing Boooooooosh playing one of those 24 rounds of golf.

The MSM harped on Booooooooosh for playing 24 rounds of golf in 36 months of office.

The criminal in chief, voted in by moron losers like joeb (I will will not capitalize the assholes name) has done....75 fundraisers since his reelection.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

:fu:

So what's the problem here?

The more time Obama spends playing golf, shooting hoops, and going on extravagant vacations, the LESS time he has to circumvent the legislative and judicial branches of our government with his unconstitutional "executive orders"!

81 rounds of golf, you say?

Add it to that list of impeachable offenses going around. I'm sure you can find a way to justify it as a "dereliction of duty" misdemeanor or something.

Hey. You forget to start your topic title with BREAKING: You wanna get into the Kool Kids Klub, you gotta start topics with BREAKING:

Last edited:
Since his reelection and over 150 total. Since the morons on the left will bring up BOOOOOOOOSH, he played 24 rounds total in his 8 years in office.

That was one of those highlights in the great truther movie...Fahrenheit 911 showing Boooooooosh playing one of those 24 rounds of golf.

The MSM harped on Booooooooosh for playing 24 rounds of golf in 36 months of office.

The criminal in chief, voted in by moron losers like joeb (I will will not capitalize the assholes name) has done....75 fundraisers since his reelection.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

Eisenhower played 800 rounds of golf

What is your point?

The question should be, who was the better golfer? Ike or "O"?

I would be happy of he did nothing but play golf for the rest of his Presidency.

Maybe he could start a world golfing tour. And to ensure he really got under the skins of the Kool Kids Klub, he could junket to Iran and golf with Hassan Rouhani, then hop over to North Korea and golf with Kim Il-sung, and then golf with whoever is running Al Qaeda and ISIS these days.

But he most certainly will not golf with that burly manly man gladiator Putin. No way!

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

What is your point?

Ranking The Golfing Presidents : Golf Digest

I would be happy of he did nothing but play golf for the rest of his Presidency.

Maybe he could start a world golfing tour. And to ensure he really got under the skins of the Kool Kids Klub, he could junket to Iran and golf with Hassan Rouhani, then hop over to North Korea and golf with Kim Il-sung, and then golf with whoever is running Al Qaeda and ISIS these days.

But he most certainly will not golf with that burly manly man gladiator Putin. No way!

I wouldn't play against Kim Jung Il if he is anywhere as good a golfer as his daddy

http://www.cybergolf.com/golf_news/alltime_golf_scoring_record_goes_with_death_of_kim_jong_il

But in the 1990s - another moment in time when an event in North Korea varies (some say it happened in 1991 and others in 1994), the late dictator, then 50 (or 53) years old, set a golfing standard that will assuredly never be surpassed. It occurred at the grand opening of the Pyongyang Golf Complex, which contains North Korea's only 18-hole golf course.

After picking up a golf club that day for the very first time in his life, the Dear Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea fired a 38-under-par round of 34 at Pyongyang. According to the 17 security guards who observed the performance, the score included an amazing 11 aces. Naturally, the event was dutifully reported to the North Korean masses by the state news agency.

Last edited:
W stopped playing because images of him golfing were at odds with GI's missing limbs from Iraq. That said, golfing is probably one of the best diversions for any potus. If it relieves stress, allows the Sec Service to give security, still has the potus in communication with the white house. Ike made a lifestyle of it. JFK was reportedly the best golfer, despite his back. It kept Slick away from interns.

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

I admired Bush for doing what he was best suited for in his spare time .... clearing brush.

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.
nobody made a big deal out of bush playing golf.

What is your point?

Ranking The Golfing Presidents : Golf Digest

So we have the Top Three as;
1 John F. Kennedy Despite chronic back pain, averaged 80.
2 Dwight D. Eisenhower Had a green outside the Oval Office.
3 Gerald R. Ford Clumsy, but was a legitimate 80s-shooter

So the golf thing has been pretty much bi-partisan.

The problem is that W. wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in US history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights

who needs a golf bag when you have AF1 sitting on the runway ?

You stupid morons.

Yeah, I don't recall anyone caring about Bushii playing golf. It WAS commonly reported that his father blew through 18 holes faster than most though humanly possible, but BushI did most physical things with ... enthusiasm.

Ford played a lot of golf in Vail, post presidency. I miss him. Good guy.

You stupid morons.

I don't remember anyone complaining about Bush playing golf. I do remember people complaining about him lying to start a war and engaging in torture

You stupid morons.

Really. The OP saw it in a movie. That means it was wall to wall coverage.

The problem is that W. wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in US history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights

who needs a golf bag when you have AF1 sitting on the runway ?

He was a spendthrift, no doubt. But who cares about vacations? It's a drop in the bucket.

And who can ever forget the 26 Christmas trees that bastard had?

When you add up all the vacation days, golf games, and fundraising trips, Obama has been fucking around 2485 days out of the 2015 days he has been in office.

How the hell did he find time to order the IRS to spy on Ted Nugent, or drone bomb American Muslims, or the EPA to outlaw coal, or call all those Central American kids on the phone to come here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back