Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

Here'e the only golf outing I remember of Bushes terms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

But I bet he has a clear lead on Brush Removal........

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.

I don't remember anyone complaining about Bush playing golf. I do remember people complaining about him lying to start a war and engaging in torture

Perhaps because he stopped playing in his first term....

George W. Bush tees off on Obama golf critics - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

Bush stopped playing golf in his first term, saying in an interview with POLITICO in 2008 that the war in Iraq contributed to his decision.

“I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” Bush said at the time.

As usual the liberals skate right past the point. Mostly because they are too stupid to get it and all of them revealing their blatant hypocrisy.

It is not about the 81 rounds since reelection or the 75 fundraisers since the reelection. It is about the liberal media making a giant fucking deal about Boooooosh playing golf when he played a grand total of 24 times in 8 years.

The same pathetic slimefuck commie media hardly says shit about this commie in chief when he plays over 150 and 81 in since reelection while the world fucking burns and he disgraces our allies.

I expected the stupid liberals to make sure to reveal how they are hypocrites who stand for nothing and they did not disappoint.

You stupid morons.

I don't remember anyone complaining about Bush playing golf. I do remember people complaining about him lying to start a war and engaging in torture

Bush stopped playing golf in his first term, saying in an interview with POLITICO in 2008 that the war in Iraq contributed to his decision.

“I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” Bush said at the time.

That was very noble of Bush......."I may have sent your son off to die in a needless war, but I will stop playing golf to make up for it"

That was very noble of Bush......."I may have sent your son off to die in a needless war, but I will stop playing golf to make up for it"

Everyone had to sacrifice even Bush waka waka

That is not the point you stupid lying waste of ignorant, hypocritical, shit.

That makes him much more Noble than Obama who has sent off even more kids to die and continues to play golf and take multi-million dollar vacations around the world.

That makes him much more Noble than Obama who has sent off even more kids to die and continues to play golf and take multi-million dollar vacations around the world.

Actually, he hasn't
But maybe if you lie often enough more conservatives will repeat it

So its about Golf specifically again?

More men have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush's entire 8 years in office. Yup ... your savior is guilty of "sending Americans to their death" while he plays golf. Obama = the worst Prez in the history of America.

More men have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush's entire 8 years in office. Yup ... your savior is guilty of "sending Americans to their death" while he plays golf. Obama = the worst Prez in the history of America.

Like most things, Afghanistan was another Bush mess left for Obama to clean up

If Bush had not abandoned the war on terror for his blunder into Iraq, we could have been out of Afghanistan by 2009

If Bush had not abandoned the war on terror for his blunder into Iraq, we could have been out of Afghanistan by 2009

Obama cleaned up Afghanistan?

When?

We??

When, where did you serve?

We??

When, where did you serve?

constitution-2-SC.jpg

Since his reelection and over 150 total. Since the morons on the left will bring up BOOOOOOOOSH, he played 24 rounds total in his 8 years in office.

That was one of those highlights in the great truther movie...Fahrenheit 911 showing Boooooooosh playing one of those 24 rounds of golf.

The MSM harped on Booooooooosh for playing 24 rounds of golf in 36 months of office.

The criminal in chief, voted in by moron losers like joeb (I will will not capitalize the assholes name) has done....75 fundraisers since his reelection.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

:fu:

Actually - he's been on the links 80-something times. He certainly can't golf, bowl, shoot a rifle, toss a baseball - God forbid, anything manly.

This guy's the biggest pussy ever to occupy the White House.

And yet ... 6 years later Obama is still there allowing Americans to die while he plays golf. And it doesn't change the fact that more men have died under his watch. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back